Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. (1537 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Kidnapper Arrested After Invading Alhaji's House To Abduct Him. Photos / Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Chiamaka0002(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CQo5bNMS6M

Thief seen invading an apartment, tried to escape through the roof, finally apprehended and burnt at Asuquo Nyong.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/videos/416884356838439/?app=fbl

Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Flamethehussler: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Damnn
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Careente7(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Welcome to calabar.But is there no better way of handling this??
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Fisiryorh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Careente7:
Welcome to calabar.But is there no better way of handling this??

It's just like you asking a thief if there isn't a better way of handling his victims...
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by NaijaCover(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
@poster, Are You really a blogger?
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Chiamaka0002(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114330961:
@poster, Are You really a blogger?

Yes sir.
I own a YouTube channel where I upload recent news.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by NaijaCover(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

Yes sir.

Welcome To . COM
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Chiamaka0002(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114333118:

Welcome To . COM
Awwn
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by SALIMAN(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
catch ugm not all this
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Will his soul ever rest in peace?,seems he never had the luxury of a second chance.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
I cant even withstand being an onlooker talkless of participating in hitting someone to be killed. It will hurt my spirit for life. But do they deserve the pity?
The question is what if he saw someone in the room that knows him, will he have pity on him and not stab him to death?
Chiamaka0002:

Yes sir.
Good for yu. . Be consistent at least 2 to 3 times uploads weekly and make sure you use tags with low competition, high search volume keywords everytime. Reduce scale of your YouTube subscribers botton. Watermark your videos if they are raw. YouTube like original contents or first to upload with watermark. Always post on nl and other sm for now.
Let me help your ministry small with that small tips. Money dey youtube plenty wey no body fit finish collect. cheesy
Good luck to yu girl.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Chiamaka0002(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
priceactionx:
I cant even withstand being an onlooker talkless of participating in hitting someone to be killed. It will hurt my spirit for life. But do they deserve the pity?
The question is what if he saw someone in the room that knows him, will he have pity on him and not stab him to death?

Good for yu. . Be consistent at least 2 to 3 times uploads weekly and make sure you use tags with low competition, high search volume keywords everytime. Reduce scale of your YouTube subscribers botton. Watermark your videos if they are raw. YouTube like original contents or first to upload with watermark. Always post on nl and other sm for now.
Let me help your ministry small with that small tips. Money dey youtube plenty wey no body fit finish collect. cheesy
Good luck to yu girl.
Thanks for the tips
I really appreciate
Re: Armed Robber Lynched After He Was Caught After Invading An Apartment In Calabar. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jungle Justice is barbaric... Makes you no different from the criminal... You're a murderer... And if crimes deserve the death penalty, then you should be lynched too... undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Teenagers Have Sex / Breaking News: Land Grabbers Killing At Elerangbe - Lekki Ibeju(video) / Nigerian Movie Maker Found Dead In Bathroom In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.