Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram (618 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by metodman(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I will like to know how to send money to TOGO from Nigeria or somewhere else without using Money Gram and Western Union.

My family back there asked me to send via Fooz Transfert and I don't know how to go about it.

Please enlighten me.
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by seankafor(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Crypto

1 Like

Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by stacyadams: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:

I will like to know how to send money to TOGO from Nigeria or somewhere else without using Money Gram and Western Union.

My family back there asked me to send via Fooz Transfert and I don't know how to go about it.

Use bus drivers going to Togo, I know someone who goes to Togo to buy goods too....

Please enlighten me.
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by seunsiju(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:

Please enlighten me.
I dey go Lome twice a month, I can help you if u want
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by DeluxebyOVA: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
metodman:

Please enlighten me.

I could assist you with contact for the Flooz transfer to Togo from Nigeria.
That's if you're still in need of this option.

Also note that the Flooz rate is more like lesser due to charges on deposits and flooz charge based on amount. smiley
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by calaohuru(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please I will like to know about Flooz. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

General Netherland Study/Work Visa( Process And Enquiries) / Video Of The Crashed Helicopter In Oba Akran Emerged / US Airspace Is Most Dangerous On Earth Presently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.