Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. (23703 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ademolaamoo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thesaint141:
Smellysperm Verywickedman OilPussy Totogame FutureIsfemale.
please how can I change myt moniker?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Paulianfa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
Vaginaminers grin grin

Mehn this alone

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divay22:

Hahahaha grin grin
That's the story of my life and how I was born grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ademolaamoo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
Una dey mention me, na Nairaland mods turn me to me
please how can I change my moniker?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
ademolaamoo:

Your moniker can't be change, you create a new one.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by usecondom(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mine!
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Paulianfa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Swallormirr
Falseprophet.
This monikers na my Gee, I missed them here...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Divay22(f): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:

That's the story of my life and how I was born grin
Maybe if this current one ever make it to detention then vawulence advocate should be your account grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail that moniker always crack me up with his senseless comments

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divay22:

Maybe if this current one ever make it to detention then vawulence advocate should be your account grin grin
cheesy grin Na cruise ship you be grin

Vawulence is my true calling grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by masui(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Shhh
My format is to trap women with niceness and inflict wickedness upon them

grin

Verywickedman. Lolz

Your comments na die
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ademolaamoo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
Your moniker can't be change, you create a new one.
So please how will I do that?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:

My guy well well

Abeg show em your famous rain boot one more time cool
First picture
Na Afghanistan i use am last
Second picture
Na Jerusalem i use am last

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Allisgud: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wats the sweetest name nko
ALLISGUD
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
ademolaamoo:

Log out from your current one and click join

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
but we(not all of us, just we the selected) are still going to resurrect eventually na grin

Its a figment of your imagination...

There's no such thing as that....

If God created you as complex as you are....

Then something more complex than God created God....and the chain never ends...

We are all products of energies...

Energy can not be created nor destroyed.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:

cheesy grin Na cruise ship you be grin

Vawulence is my true calling grin
Ride on comrade
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divay22:

Ride on comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by highbee02: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oboolora
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by BOSSkesh(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
;DEwuhausa
Ewugambia
with the funny looking goat with eyeglasses he posts with every comment

There's one like that too that I saw a long time ago
Ogologoamu (igbo peeps would understand)first time I was that moniker I laughed so hard I'm not sure it's still active though
Sometimes I wonder if those people are actual human beings grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by GentleKingdom: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
Swallormir
Damm niggar

I miss him too

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by blacq2009(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
OrgasmGiver
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

hmmm ok

But pls how did energy come into existence??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
blacq2009:
OrgasmGiver

Yo bruv
You forgot to add 123

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Okobola146: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Ur moniker.. What does it mean? is it bola's penis or bola's husband or both?
both and lots more

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Okobola146: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

see as I dey look you. No plant this nonsense talk inside your childrens o

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
hmmm ok

But pls how did energy come into existence??

Energy cannot be created, neither can u destroy it.
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ShangTsung000: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
OP even your name sef funny. .....That SmellySperm is something else.
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Energy cannot be created, neither can u destroy it.
hmm, oga dont contradict ur sef naa

I said how did it come into existence??

Where is dis energy, where can we find it??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Okobola146: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
ademolaamoo:

how can use your real name on a public forum like this? you no go fit do anyhow like us now, abi you dey look for wife on nairaland ni? Abeg go create another account and use monikers like werelomo, igetcraze4head, totosweetlikehoney, funmilobodo, okomynd44, sokmydick etc.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Okobola146: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
ademolaamoo:

go and get a new email, then come back and click join. I fit help you open am if you pay me 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.