Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV (36606 Views)

Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award / Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Afro3: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Popular OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches Online Relationship Programme "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGnW3I3VRrw

An on-air personality and brand influencer, Lisa Vee Carson has launched an online relationship programme, Couple's Twist which seeks to answer many questions relating to relationship, courtship and marriage.

It is widely believed that relationship comes with twists, questions and answers, fun, laugher and games.

According to the anchor, Vee Carson, the programme therefore is poised to x-raying understanding among couples, tips to marrying one's match to whom s/he share many core values, compatibility and so much more that helps relationship thrive.

According to the voice over artiste and content producer, Couple's Twist promises to be entertaining, fun and educative.

Couple's Twist will air on VEEZTV on YouTube, VEEZHUB on Facebook and VCHLIMITED on Instagram.

Marriages and relationships have in recent times come under sever pressure with couples calling it a split due to inability to cope with such pressures.

In the last seven days, no fewer than two Nollywood actresses have quit their marriages over irreconcilable differences.

While Chacha Eke left her nine years marriage to Austin Faani for the second time in one year, Rapper, Abdulrasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz announced his separation from his wife, actress Funke Akindele.

Also on the above social media platform, Vee TV airs Let's Gist, a children's programme aimed at bringing out the best in them from their early stage through the discovery of their talents.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Manny21: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by obuneme: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by jkpbestseries: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
h
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Stevenson20: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good one.
Marry a celebrity at your own perils.
Cryptocurrency is more stable than celebrity marriages

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Skibani99(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kk
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by YoungLionken(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
There's no accurate manual for relationships/marriage or whatever..

Why because individual differences come to play..

People just try to cash out from every given opportunity..

The other day, a dude was seen charging $200 per session on simping undecided...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Omicron123: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Marriages break when the women realize that it will be a big disgrace if they are caught cheating and since most women can't do without multiple joysticks, they start seeing faults and divorce so that they can continue their wotoporoius lifestyle.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
This won't help, cos we are in the world of civilization where men and women especially don't want to respect their partner and honor their vows. During courtship man or woman can pretend to be a Saint, and after wedding the real altitude will set in. In old days, our parents have ALARINA which stand for intermediary to pass information to one partner to another . But nowadays what do we have is men and women do sex video chatting which is too bad, how do want a man to respect you, when you are married to him, if he didn't, how do you want to react.

A lot of things is very wrong nowadays, Even our clerics are not helping the matters, they always preach prosperity. You go to a club and you meet a man or woman blowing sisha like a thug on the street, what do you expect, no adulthood training from home, and you go ahead to marry each other. And you want the union to be perfect, CAPITAL NO. Only some few that have grace, their marriage will stand , the rest will fall.

Since we have neglected God, there's no going to be a perfect marriage. Our Society are celebrating immortality, and you see a lady wearing mini skit up and down shaking her bum bum on the street, if you're not a child of God or have sympathy for your wife, you will definitely fall into their trap.

NOTE- there's no perfect marriage or relationship. We just need to open our eyes and look for true love in a good place, and don't love cos of the benefits. We have to tolerate each other. And be prayerful, cos some of old evening news paper won't be happy , only few can be happy for you. Human beings is full of evil.

1 one things is to make your relationship private, Dont open yourself to the world , so that you won't invite negativity. Stop posting up and down on social media about your relationship matters.

May God provides for people looking for wife and husband ijn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Onosb1990(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Melaye to Peter Obi: You are Fantastic,but you lacks capacity to unify Nigerians
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwG2nWSQhJ8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by marztar(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Make I help Oga Righteousness

5 Likes

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by thomaspartey: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Afro3:
Popular OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches Online Relationship Programme "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGnW3I3VRrw

An on-air personality and brand influencer, Lisa Vee Carson has launched an online relationship programme, Couple's Twist which seeks to answer many questions relating to relationship, courtship and marriage.

It is widely believed that relationship comes with twists, questions and answers, fun, laugher and games.

According to the anchor, Vee Carson, the programme therefore is poised to x-raying understanding among couples, tips to marrying one's match to whom s/he share many core values, compatibility and so much more that helps relationship thrive.

According to the voice over artiste and content producer, Couple's Twist promises to be entertaining, fun and educative.

Couple's Twist will air on VEEZTV on YouTube, VEEZHUB on Facebook and VCHLIMITED on Instagram.

Marriages and relationships have in recent times come under sever pressure with couples calling it a split due to inability to cope with such pressures.

In the last seven days, no fewer than two Nollywood actresses have quit their marriages over irreconcilable differences.

While Chacha Eke left her nine years marriage to Austin Faani for the second time in one year, Rapper, Abdulrasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz announced his separation from his wife, actress Funke Akindele.

Also on the above social media platform, Vee TV airs Let's Gist, a children's programme aimed at bringing out the best in them from their early stage through the discovery of their talents.

You see the way you people hype nothing. Pls where is the pretty OAP?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by jkpbestseries: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Internet marriage can never last.... I remember when there was no internet and if we have problem, we stayed some days and think of how to reconcile. But now, we ask google, group chat, relationship group and all sort of unguided platform and most people that will advice you are wayward entity, so how do u expect the relationship or marriage to last?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
i didn't read the post.

I'm only wondering why her head is edited that way. And someone out there told her those pictures are internet worthy.
I blame the photographer tho. What a wicked man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by owiko(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Okay. OBIdience is the goal of every well meaning Nigerian at the moment. Hope she's all in?

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Basiljoe: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Interesting

Semi finished Bungalow For Sale, Sangotedo, Ajah. 1.2 million per year in rental value.

https://www.nairaland.com/7130860/semi-finished-bungalow-sale-sangotedo
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Baawaa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
F
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by ibrutex(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why she look like sex doll in the 3rd pix

8 Likes

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Freshfish4: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Over Sabi !! Na una know am pass abi.

6 Likes

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by insightful01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Are you married? Go, ask Toke Makinwa how her marriage crumbled upon the advice given Out , she couldn't use any for herself .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Jostoman: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ever since the day before yesterday that news broke out here on nairaland that Funke Akindele is shortlisted for running mate to JANDOR BAT APC miscreants supporters have been bringing all sorts of propaganda against the incoming governor of Lagos State Mrs Funke Akindele (aka) Jenifer but all their propaganda na trash.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin
See wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Think9ja(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
undecided
Call it insecurity, call it low self-esteem, call it pride, call it any names you choose.

I will not have anything to do with a woman that has an advantage over me in any aspect of life.

If you're earning 50k, I must be earning 100k.
If your body counts is five, mine must be ten.
If you have five exes, I must have at least fifteen.
If you have a bsc I must be doing my masters
If you are thirty years I must be thirty five
If your family's net worth is 15M, mine must be 20M
If we both drive a Toyota, I must be driving the more expensive one.

Anything called "Couple's Twist" which seeks to answer many questions relating to relationship, courtship and marriage". is absolute rubbish to me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why does the OAP look like countess Dracula

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by darediamond(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stevenson20:
Good one.
Marry a celebrity at your own perils.
Cryptocurrency is more stable than celebrity marriages
Do not get it wrong or twisted, Crypto Trading Is The Best Way Of Making Money Everyday On Earth Only If You Know How To Apply The The Sword Rules Of Trading.

The Sword Rules Means:
You Do Not Hold Popular Coins That Strictly Follows BTC Volatility. Rather, You Trade Them.

You Trade A Coin That Is Pitched Against Any Of The Stable Coins(USDP, TUSD, USDC, DAI, BUSD and USDT) And AS Well Bitcoin e. g BNB/BTC, ETH/BTC TRX/BTC SOL/BTC etc.

You Must Always Buy A Full Unit or Full Severall Units Of Any Coin You Choose To Trade.

You Must Never Sell Your Coin Out Of Big Bearish Market Trend Panic. Rather You Switch To The Other Side Of The Sword Blade To Start Making Profit Again Till The Market Recovers To Ealier POSITION. What Does This Means?

Answer: Assuming you are trading BNB/USDT where you always buy BNB when it is low and sell it when it is high and the market start moving downward against your bought BNB, you need not panic. Just Switch to BNB/BTC Market and Sell Your BNB for BTC and later buy back the BNB back at a cheaper price. This means "SHORTING"
Now what if the Market start to rise immediately you sell your BNB to BTC, There is no need to panic too.

Simply Switch to BTC/USDT to Sell your BTC to USDT in Profit.
You can then Buy again BNB and start the process of shorting again.

Infact, it is MORE 10000000% Profitable to To Be Trading a Non-Stable Coin Against A Non-stable Coin because You Will Always Be In Profit regardless of the Market Direction.

But this Can Only Happen If You Apply The Ealier Stated Sword Trading Style Rules.

Goodluck To You.

6 Likes

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Henz81: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omicron123:
Marriages break when the women realize that it will be a big disgrace if they are caught cheating and since most women can't do without multiple joysticks, they start seeing faults and divorce so that they can continue their wotoporoius lifestyle.
Shut up your mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Sanyeri’s 42nd Birthday Party In Ilorin Kwara State / Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage Braless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.