Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Much Do You Think You Will Save To Build Your First House? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Do You Think You Will Save To Build Your First House? (230 Views)

It's No Longer Save To Have Any Bank's ATM Card Again. Take Heed. / If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / LUNO Exchange Review: Is It Save To Buy And Trade Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think You Will Save To Build Your First House? by Asgafrealtors: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
How much do you think you will save to build your first house?
1, 2, 5, or 10years.

Some will save for 10years and won't be a able to buy a land , why?�‍♂️

One of the flexible way of owning landed properties is when you buy an offplan �

In a rapidly rising real estate economics housing market, buying off-plan enables investors and homebuyers to buy a property at a lower price than if they wait for the construction of their chosen property to commence or when it eventually completed.

One of the biggest advantages of buying off-plan is time. Unlike traditional property purchases with relatively short windows to round up the total finance, you will have at least 12 months, if not longer, to settle. Savvy buyers will take advantage of this extra time to save their pennies and reduce their borrowings

In our aim to providing solutions to home ownership, we are launching a new project called
*Legacy Apartments*

Legacy Apartments is a proposed residential development of 16units serviced apartments comprises of 1, 2 and 3bedroom located at Omoluabi Estate off Osogbo - Ikirun Express just after Ota-efun sharing road with the new International Market

We have the resources and we have the expertise to execute the project. All needed are committed individuals to subscribe to the units before completion at a very ridiculous price of about 50% off market value. *Yes you heard me 50%*

With a minimum commitment deposit of N225k, you have started your journey to build wealth and become a property owner.

Yes you don't need a loan to have an apartment , you only need a committed savings scheme and we have provided you with a flexible payment plan up to u 60months

With your unit(s) you can make use of it or we help you rent it out or resell it for an unbeatable profit margin.

All you need is have a one-one talk with me and let be gist you further.

My team and I are available for questions and inspections.

Thanks for reading this while I await you in the other room
https:///message/KJIFE5DXRY3SC1

(1) (Reply)

Opinion / My Roofing Work At IMO State Call Me For Your Roofing Work / What Makes A Sectional Garage Door The Perfect Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.