Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts (1354 Views)

1969 Moon Landing, Fact Or Hoax(Pictures and Video Attached) / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Some Random Images That Could Alter Your Belief/mind/thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by TheSourcerer: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
If you've read any of my topics you would know I'm no stranger to the so called 'mystries /mystics' of life , there are only the known knowns and the unknowns unknowns (the ones we fear) if you're lost at this point , this thread is maybe not for you ...
Okay let's , break down those superstitions /Events /Situations , disappearing cocks In public , hooked sexual partners, African Bulletproof (odeshi) , things you believe is spiritual or they may be a God . These are all Fake and are Tricks , Nothing Spiritual has never happened to anybody in the history of this planet, NO ONE! Just Read and Read and Re-Read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
If
Okay let's , break down those superstitions /Events /Situations , disappearing cocks In public , hooked sexual partners, African Bulletproof (odeshi) , things you believe is spiritual or they may be a God . These are all Fake and are Tricks , Nothing Spiritual has never happened to anybody in the history of this planet, NO ONE! Just Read and Read and Re-Read

You have already pre-judged it fake and tricks, yet you say you want to thrash it out. How? No reasonable person chooses a biased assessor.
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool

That current human science hasn't captured it's existence and it's outside the reach of our senses or spectrum doesn't mean it doesn't exist

The world is made of dark matter and energy simply too vast to understand for human knowledge

We barely can observe gravity and wormhole or space time continuum after millions of years of human evolution but we don't have solid proof of gravity except that we know we get pulled to the core of earth

For a balanced world we have two opposing energy which are positive and negatives at atomic lever, physical and spiritual at human level, good and bad at philosophical level and God and Devil, Angel and Demon in the Religious spiritual level

Now to take humans as an example..

Humans are barely carbon based animals or self sustaining Artificial intelligence Machine.

However the difference between A man and an Animal is Self awareness and conciousness we posses

We posses consciousness because residing deep in our body is a soul which transmits signals inform of brain waves to the astral plane where other souls reside

This unique feature of having a soul makes human poses the ability to recieve information of the universe and create into manifestation and reality things he pre programmed with his mind and soul

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Emibolt: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mad mad people everywhere.
Buhari just dey create mad people. Lolzzz
dis one dey tell me sey Odeshi is FAKE. Broda get a life please, i beg of u. Cos the one u have is mad. Lolzzzz
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Aidejay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why bother...?
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fear is not a new concept in our world.
Fear is present and acted upon. While fear may always be a part of our lives, how we respond to our fear is what matters the most.

This Earth is very full of infernal and I have no fear for spirit because

Fear Becomes a Prison
Fear Makes You Lose Your Focus
Fear Creates Obstacles
Can also become your battle enemy

just keep calm and conquer the fear itself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Les: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Satan made me love God. That you have no experience of both doesn't mean they ain't real and it's understandable if you admit you don't know it all.

But, surrounding and consolidating your consciousness with the very minute and limited knowledge you have, standing by it to call every other thing that is beyond your knowledge/ awareness, a bluff, simply proves that you are deeply engulfed by the spirit of foolishness. That kind that will make you seem wise in your own eyes.

No need qoting me, I'm out!

P.S: I was once like you. wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Fear is not a new concept in our world.
Fear is present and acted upon. While fear may always be a part of our lives, how we respond to our fear is what matters the most.

This Earth is very full of infernal and I have no fear for spirit because

Fear Becomes a Prison
Fear Makes You Lose Your Focus
Fear Creates Obstacles
Can also become your battle enemy

just keep calm and conquer the fear itself

Fear is the number one tool of the devil .

Devil hates free thinker because he knows a thinking mind is a powerful one capable of anything

So to keep people from thinking devil utilises fear

Fear of failure makes you quit before trying

Fear of poverty makes you steal and seek rituals

Fear of loneliness lets you do unthinkable things to get acceptable

Fear of hellfire makes you live a limited scared uninspiring life

The day you conquer your fear Devil becomes useless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Jeon(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Devil hates free thinker because he knows a thinking mind is a powerful one capable of anything

Fear of hellfire makes you live a limitless scared uninspiring life

Correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Blaqroman0000: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Les:
Satan made me love God. That you have no experience of both doesn't mean they ain't real and it's understandable if you admit you don't know it all.

But, surrounding and consolidating your consciousness with the very minute and limited knowledge you have, standing by it to call every other thing that is beyond your knowledge/ awareness, a bluff, simply proves that you are deeply engulfed by the spirit of foolishness. That kind that will make you seem wise in your own eyes.

No need qoting me, I'm out!

P.S: I was once like you. wink
thank you jare
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by LanreDaMan(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2022

Fear of hellfire makes you live a limited scared uninspiring life

Moh247 has just distilled knowledge and wisdom acquired reading over 30 books to the above simple statements

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Slayar: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Everything you see around you is based on numbers. Just like coding,the universe runs on code(numbers ). The study of this code is called numerology.

Every single thing/ person has a code and we are merely playing a script pre-written .

You act the way you do because of the characteristics of the numbers you were created with. Your experiences and people you will meet is already encoded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by philosophie: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Everything that the mind can perceive exist at least in the realm of imagination, but the most important thing is making them find a substance observable to sense perception i.e bringing them to existence in the realm of physical reality where it becomes a tangible substance not a subject of debate
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

That current human science hasn't captured it's existence and it's outside the reach of our senses or spectrum doesn't mean it doesn't exist

The world is made of dark matter and energy simply too vast to understand for human knowledge

We barely can observe gravity and wormhole or space time continuum after millions of years of human evolution but we don't have solid proof of gravity except that we know we get pulled to the core of earth

For a balanced world we have two opposing energy which are positive and negatives at atomic lever, physical and spiritual at human level, good and bad at philosophical level and God and Devil, Angel and Demon in the Religious spiritual level

Now to take humans as an example..

Humans are barely carbon based animals or self sustaining Artificial intelligence Machine.

However the difference between A man and an Animal is Self awareness and conciousness we posses

We posses consciousness because residing deep in our body is a soul which transmits signals inform of brain waves to the astral plane where other souls reside

This unique feature of having a soul makes human poses the ability to recieve information of the universe and create into manifestation and reality things he pre programmed with his mind and soul

Yeah me a here..what was ya saying? grin
Me opinion..which do ya wanna know? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah me a here..what was ya saying? grin
Me opinion..which do ya wanna know? grin

Yep Mam!!

To start with why you don't believe in human having a soul or spirit distinct of our physical body

Why you really think with all the Natural laws of nature that makes the universe works according to specific rules No God set the rules and keep everything in motion

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

To start with why you don't believe in human having a soul or spirit distinct of our physical body
Moh247 proper definition of a soul is the concept that a spiritual identity of yours exists beyond the death of your body and that when your brain goes to corruption and the electrical impulses that allow communication between your neurons and the chemical engrams that record your memories are gone..you will continue to exist in some fashion beyond your body’s end...The fashion through which you exist is your `soul’...It is generally held to be a spiritual force often described as some kind of energy and is said to be immortal... right? grin

There is no evidence whatsoever that souls exist.
There is a lot of evidence that our bodies exist..so? undecided

Moh247 I am done.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Moh247 proper definition of a soul is the concept that a spiritual identity of yours exists beyond the death of your body and that when your brain goes to corruption and the electrical impulses that allow communication between your neurons and the chemical engrams that record your memories are gone..you will continue to exist in some fashion beyond your body’s end...The fashion through which you exist is your `soul’...It is generally held to be a spiritual force often described as some kind of energy and is said to be immortal... right? grin

Moh247 I am done.. grin

Lack of evidence isn't always meaning lack of existence but I won't probe further as I like your biological explanation of the concept of soul, spirit as to projections of our mind and brain

However through out history there has been reports of spirituality, near death experience, ghost sightings, prophecy and very perfect prediction which gives credence to intelligence beyond physical dimensions

How then do we merge this mysterious occurrence that has happened all over history in all mythology, folklore and culture
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Moh247 I am done.. grin

Then again

Why you really think with all the Natural laws of nature that makes the universe works according to specific rules No God set the rules and keep everything in motion
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Then again

Nobody created the world or the universe..It is just something that happened...
If there is a God who created God?

If God of whom we see no evidence is eternal then why cannot whatever made the universe of which we have copious evidence be eternal?
Talking about the natural law and all...they function universally on everything...no judgement not arbitrary and implicitly impersonal...why attribute that to a god? undecided
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Lack of evidence isn't always meaning lack of existence but I won't probe further as I like your biological explanation of the concept of soul, spirit as to projections of our mind and brain

However through out history there has been reports of spirituality, near death experience, ghost sightings, prophecy and very perfect prediction which gives credence to intelligence beyond physical dimensions

How then do we merge this mysterious occurrence that has happened all over history in all mythology, folklore and culture
The physical realm consists of four fundamental forces which interact to generate fields and fields interact to generate all the phenomena we can observe...That is all there is to reality..nothing more and yet that’s quite a lot especially if you want to study reality (physics) and how things work and what causes what...

There is no spiritual realm(ghost nonsense and all) that is made up...People have experiences and some experiences get labeled “spiritual”...Experiences are not realms..Experiences are volleys of electrical impulses conducted by chemicals in and between brain cells...Some of those waves of electricity in brains cause people to have experiences which they then interpret as “spiritual”...Usually there is a sense of exhilaration perhaps euphoria or at least some strong emotional component to the experience which leads us to call the experience “spiritual”...

Nothing wrong with that of course but it would be misleading to imagine there is a “realm”(spiritual NONSENSE)..we have a variety of experiences..some we label “spiritual” to distinguish them from “material”..

The point is the physical..material realm is completely self sufficient and it doesn’t need any governing or guiding from some putative other realm... grin smiley wink
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The physical realm consists of four fundamental forces which interact to generate fields and fields interact to generate all the phenomena we can observe...That is all there is to reality..nothing more and yet that’s quite a lot especially if you want to study reality (physics) and how things work and what causes what...

There is no spiritual realm(ghost nonsense and all) that is made up...People have experiences and some experiences get labeled “spiritual”...Experiences are not realms..Experiences are volleys of electrical impulses conducted by chemicals in and between brain cells...Some of those waves of electricity in brains cause people to have experiences which they then interpret as “spiritual”...Usually there is a sense of exhilaration perhaps euphoria or at least some strong emotional component to the experience which leads us to call the experience “spiritual”...

Nothing wrong with that of course but it would be misleading to imagine there is a “realm”(spiritual NONSENSE)..we have a variety of experiences..some we label “spiritual” to distinguish them from “material”..

The point is the physical..material realm is completely self sufficient and it doesn’t need any governing or guiding from some putative other realm... grin smiley wink

I must say I took my time to read your submission and I enjoyed every bit of it especially how you tend to rationalise spirituality with science

This is why I enjoy Nairaland

Now perhaps ...not discrediting you but what if soul and spirits exist in some form of energy that science and physics is yet to fully understand it's wavelength and frequency or its properties
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by rapistSafiu2: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

I must say I took my time to read your submission and I enjoyed every bit of it especially how you tend to rationalise spirituality with science

Now perhaps ...not discrediting you but what if soul and spirits exist in some form of energy that science and physics is yet to fully understand it's wavelength and frequency or its properties
cheesy
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:
Everything you see around you is based on numbers. Just like coding,the universe runs on code(numbers ). The study of this code is called numerology.

Every single thing/ person has a code and we are merely playing a script pre-written .

You act the way you do because of the characteristics of the numbers you were created with. Your experiences and people you will meet is already encoded.

My numerology number is 7 and it works perfectly for me... It has been frequent from my date of birth computation and petty things like phone number, Account Number even many random numbers I pick
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

My numerology number is 7 and it works perfectly for me... It has been frequent from my date of birth computation and petty things like phone number, Account Number even many random numbers I pick
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Mine is 9.

I was born in the fifth month, on the 31st (3+1+5=9) The number 9 also appears thrice in my birth year.

But 9 is a number that has no domain or realm (can as well be 0).

It's the most mysterious of the three numbers that behave similarly (3, 6, 9)

People knowledgeable of its meaning avoid it.

Perhaps you add your year

. got mine like this day 23 month 10 + year

https://www.premastrologer.com/numerology-report.html
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Have you ever seen or experienced SOUL?The answer is no... grin

But the desire to remain endless or immortal invents a soul...This theory assumes that the Body is inert and exhibits motion only when it is filled with some other driving energy...
It is the “motion” as seen by humans that leads to this conclusion..
Body composed atoms and sub-atomic entities like protons..electrons..Bosons..etc which are all manifestations of energy and always jumping and dancing which our naked eyes are incapable of seeing...

Body is a bio-electrical unit which continuously produces electrical energy...Electrical energy which stays at one place like that stored a battery does not manifest any motion...But an electrical current in motion does manifest motion like a motor...Electric current requires a network through which it can flow...Our nerve system provides such network...

As long as that network is undisturbed the current continues to flow and the body evidences motion..if by any happening the nerve network is disturbed then the motion stops like in any paralysis of limbs...Such breakdowns can also happen in a cardiac arrest.. wherein the muscles of the heart do not get activated by an electrical current..The brain also can be paralyzed if the current stops flowing through the nerve net work..

Absence of visible motion cannot be assumed as some soul has left the body...Energy continues to remain in the body but its flow has been interrupted...body itself is a form of energy..

E=mC2 says energy and matter are one and the same but manifest differently...
THIS SOUL THEORY is FAKE and invented by religions..
Understood? grin
Sorry for the late response tho.. grin
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Moh247: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
RenerdLiam:

It’s now more complicated.

I think your chart is straight forward

Your personality traits is of number 7

You love interest is someone with 9

Overall compound number is 7

You have to google each number on your chart differently

7 holds a lot of luck
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Slayar: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
The accuracy of numerology is scary AF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oou And Tasued / Nddc Scholarship / Jamb Utme 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.