Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson (15752 Views)

Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Did Justice To This Look? (pic) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Breeze5000: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
No doubt Nollywood Actresses Omotola Jalade and Mercy Johnson are at the top of their game. Both of them are
extremely good at what they do, but this here is not about their acting or who is better, but rather who has the best shape. Both of them are sizzling hot! Omotola and Mercy have the kind of Bakassi that seems to be saying to the guys "I am here o!, I am here o!", lol! But from the two of them, who has the best shape, Omotola or Mercy Johnson?

http://naijajoint..com/2011/07/omotola-vs-mercy-johnson.html
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by bimbo16: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
omotola is very pretty but mercy 's got curves so the hottest is Mercy smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mercy Johnson versus Omotola Jalade in terms of what?

The OP hasn't given any details on what he / she's comparing. All he / she is interested in is getting nairalanders, or visitors to Nairaland to click on his / her blog.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nayah(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
you've never tired of that on NL lol grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by MeGaStReEt: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Where is Racheal Oniga?

Is she still in the acting business?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by hotchick: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mercy is one of hottest new girls in the scenic but Omotola is the Sexiest Queen of all time, she's the full package fine face , Double tick, beautiful skin, Tick, good body, Tick hot legs, Tick I mean that we are even comparing a lady with 4 kids with one who has none ,, says it all already.

Omotola Rocks Massive!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2011
Please, help me. . .I can't laugh!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2011
hotchick:

Mercy is one of hottest new girls in the scenic but Omotola is the Sexiest Queen of all time, she's the full package fine face , Double tick, beautiful skin, Tick, good body, Tick hot legs, Tick I mean that we are even comparing a lady with 4 kids with one who has none ,, says it all already.

Omotola Rocks Massive!

Lol. . .if this were an exam, you'd fail. Where does the comparison ask which women have children?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2011
mama-gee:

Please, help me. . .I can't laugh!!!

MG, what's up? cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2011
No doubt Nollywood Actresses Omotola Jalade and Mercy Johnson are at the top of their game. Both of them are
extremely good at what they do, but this here is not about their acting or who is better, but rather who has the best shape.

Mercy Johnson has a better shape but if we add up everything, Omotola take the lead.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2011
rokiatu:

extremely good at what they do, but this here is not about their acting or who is better, but rather who has the best shape.

Mercy Johnson has a better shape but if we add up everything, Omotola take the lead.

Li'l sis, you're digressing, lol. As you say we're talking about shape, then "adding up everything" shouldn't come into play here. Just shape. wink
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by allure1(f): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2011
@Siena
i can see i have my replacement already. wink
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
~allure~:

@Siena
i can see i have my replacement already. wink

LMAO! Of course not.

Welcome back! smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Mallow: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Omo -sexy.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by allure1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Siena
thanks BB smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Doyean: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
abeg una no try pass canal go canada

Mercy what to what abeg no compare hire killer to
cow killer

OMO SEXY, OMO TODUN , OMO TO SAN
BIG UPS 4 JALADE

APPOLOGY TO MERCY BUT DONT COMPARE
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Doyean:

APPOLOGY TO MERCY BUT DONT COMPARE

As long as they're both humans, of the same gender, then there will always be basis for comparison, regardless of how you feel.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
Omotola anyday is the hottest.
omotola looks like that after 4 kids or how many?
Wait till Mercy has one and we can compare . . . .

3 Gbosas for Omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Sike(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beauty is in the eye of Beholder. As for me. . . Mercy's natural beauty no get season two. .#BeleeThat
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by quinne25: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mercy jhonson of course is mre shapy n sexy!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by osifred(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2011
and this made it to the front page?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by mekaboy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2011

DANM , WHEN EVER I HEAR MERCY JOHNSON, E GET AS BODY DEY DO ME OOOOOO grin grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by adeibi: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
I cringe when people say Omotola is most sexy cos she's got 4 kids.
BIG DEAL??
There are women who also have 4 kids that look more gorgeous than her like MY MAMA.
It's just because she's a celeb. She has even developed a protruding belly sef.
So what's the fuss about?
U can get a better shape than that it's all about U.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Tinyemeka(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
I used to think Omo was sexy, not till I saw pictures of her pot-belly at the last Grammy Awards and then at another event (can't remember now). Lost appetite immediately. Truly, I think Mercy has a hotter bod than Omotola. But in terms of good looks (face and all), she beats Mercy Johnson hands-down.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by no1madman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
adeibi:

BIG DEAL??
There are women who also have 4 kids that look more gorgeous than her like MY MAMA.

Who's ya mama?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2011
no1madman:

Who's ya mama?

Umm, the lady that gave birth to her, I would presume.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Cuddlemii: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2011
In terms of shape, its definitely Mercy Johnson. I saw a new movie of hers yesterday, she has lost a lot of weight, even at that her butt and boobs were still huge shocked with a flat belly to go with it. She might not have the face but in Africa movies industry as far as I am concerned, Mercy Johnson is what the word shape was created for. I only hate her dress sense.

Omotola looks good for a mother of 4 but that's not a yardstick. A lot of women look better with 8 kids its all about maintenance. I think Mercy knows the power of what she has and I don't think she would want to loose dt even after 6 kids. My mom is 53 and she looks and dresses like a 25 years old, its all about what u want & ur determination to stay that way.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by tushbobo(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2011
This makes no sense.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Behind bobo:

This makes no sense.

What makes no sense? The post above yours, or the thread itself?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Upright750: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2011
hahahaha which level una dey self. how can you compare the two. You guys are talking about shape . Na because the ikebe dey shoot cartaport, dey blow wisul and they chup granut, some times de girl ekebe dey shoot gun self. lol i go for , OMO SEXY, .no matter how una want take check am.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
adeibi:

BIG DEAL??
It's just because she's a celeb. She has even developed a protruding belly sef.
So what's the fuss about?
U can get a better shape than that it's all about U.
your mama wey look like mike tyson na im u dey lie say im fine pass omotola?
chei omosexy don suffer lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson by doublee: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
mercy johnson bakassii s far bigger than omo sexy"s own

(1) (2) (Reply)

NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" / E-money Vs Odili Omerionya Who Is Richer? / Ibinabo Fiberesima Appointed As Co-ordinator For Rivers State PDP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.