Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. (4483 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dear diary, Even if I forget everyone in this life, I will never forget this girl that did the kindest thing for me, in this whole entire life.
Even if I will forget every other good thing anyone has ever done for me in this life, I will never forget this particular selfless service, this girl rendered to an undeserving sinner, like myself.

That thursday morning, Despite taking a full dosage of antibiotics drugs, and two teaspoons of cough syrup, I was still forced to go to school. I protested, but was still forced out of the house.

Only to get to my school's gate, to see that this man who the devil did finishing touches on, after God already created him in his image, was flogging people's children ruthlessly with reckless abandon, for being late.
This big-headed dark man with a large forehead that looks like the limbs of 12 professional gym instructors, wanted to trend on social media, for killing somebody's child. That child would have been ME.

If that man laid those hands on me, I will have been definitely rushed to Adulzaza's fraternity hospital for Ultra scan.
I am very sure, if that cane rested on my body, I would have one of the people advocating against the discrimination of disabled people, for the rest of my life.
But God used this girl.
Dear diary, God used this girl to roll away this cup of grief.
Immediately, it was her turn to be flogged, this girl faked this very epic majestic fainting..
This girl started shivering and rolling on the ground like an indonesian, that have been standing under an Adamawa scorching sun for 2 straight hours.
This girl started wagging her tongue like a demon, that have been suffering from acute on and off epilysis.
Stretching her legs, like someone that trekked from Cyprus to Ikeja.

Oh! you should see how happy I was, watching the tormentor become the tormented.
You should see how frightened this man, that was forming "stone-code" was.
Goddd!!! you should see the sigh of relief, of all the sheep ready to be slaughtered.
This man was running helter skelter, looking for where to buy pure water to sprinkle and revive this girl.
Lol... My man sprinkle tire, the drama queen refused to respond.
After a while, she even added muscle pull to the equation.
My man wan mad !!!

Dear diary, even if I stop liking everybody's picture on this facebook, I will continually comment on this girl's own.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Davinity: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marry her na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Chaos14: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lets do something like if you were a good child in school share if you ever got in trobule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Nerogaming01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your description tho grin
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by whemmytopsy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omo.....that is hilarious.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by foxxydude: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Naijabizman: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Get an Hisense LED TV (32 inches)
#75,000 (Negotiable)
Neatly used beautiful tvs, dm for photos.
Whatsapp: 08022974675
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by faisee: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Looking so good post, all school students check all types of results here.

10th Class Result 2022

Lahore Board 10th Class Result 2022

Newresults.pk
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin she was your hero grin
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Davinity:
Marry her na
SECONDED!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Nicepoker(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vultures above
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Joystic: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
E be like you bin no learn that format of wearing double shorts inside..

1 Like

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Danmboss(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
My sweet heart then rescued me with her school fees during our uni days .
Till now am still great full for what she did.

1 Like

Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Guderian(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Joystic:

Dat one no too work.

Some teachers preferably flog the back or use their hand to make the shorts tighter so the pain will be felt
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hilarious grin but try and put copied....
Nairaland is not Facebook
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Cypress042(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Hilarious grin but try and put copied....
Nairaland is not Facebook
Oh you saw that man cool anyways is hilarious.
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Pussyassasin(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Nor be small thing grin. As a real nigga then though I get strong head and I nor dey fear cane.
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by donproject2(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Joystic:

I dey wear 3, when Mr Owojori (Intro tech) and Kayinsoro (English) go wan kill person
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by SaltedTutors(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ebus12:
Dear diary, Even if I forget everyone in this life, I will never forget this girl that did the kindest thing for me, in this whole entire life.
Even if I will forget every other good thing anyone has ever done for me in this life, I will never forget this particular selfless service, this girl rendered to an undeserving sinner, like myself.

That thursday morning, Despite taking a full dosage of antibiotics drugs, and two teaspoons of cough syrup, I was still forced to go to school. I protested, but was still forced out of the house.

Only to get to my school's gate, to see that this man who the devil did finishing touches on, after God already created him in his image, was flogging people's children ruthlessly with reckless abandon, for being late.
This big-headed dark man with a large forehead that looks like the limbs of 12 professional gym instructors, wanted to trend on social media, for killing somebody's child. That child would have been ME.

If that man laid those hands on me, I will have been definitely rushed to Adulzaza's fraternity hospital for Ultra scan.
I am very sure, if that cane rested on my body, I would have one of the people advocating against the discrimination of disabled people, for the rest of my life.
But God used this girl.
Dear diary, God used this girl to roll away this cup of grief.
Immediately, it was her turn to be flogged, this girl faked this very epic majestic fainting..
This girl started shivering and rolling on the ground like an indonesian, that have been standing under an Adamawa scorching sun for 2 straight hours.
This girl started wagging her tongue like a demon, that have been suffering from acute on and off epilysis.
Stretching her legs, like someone that trekked from Cyprus to Ikeja.

Oh! you should see how happy I was, watching the tormentor become the tormented.
You should see how frightened this man, that was forming "stone-code" was.
Goddd!!! you should see the sigh of relief, of all the sheep ready to be slaughtered.
This man was running helter skelter, looking for where to buy pure water to sprinkle and revive this girl.
Lol... My man sprinkle tire, the drama queen refused to respond.
After a while, she even added muscle pull to the equation.
My man wan mad !!!

Dear diary, even if I stop liking everybody's picture on this facebook, I will continually comment on this girl's own.

Right, it can be very painful to be flogged when you're sick.

I was in primary 3, this teacher flogged me for being asleep during his class, but I was actually feeling sick or feverish.

It was so painful that I wept quietly: I that used to form a tough boy back in those days...
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Lordbinsmar: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by Transcriber: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Summary abeg

Modified: just read it
Touching undecided cheesy
Re: If You Did This In Secondary School, Nobody Will Forget You. by cayorday89(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Had an experience close to this, just that in my case I was my own saviour and a kind hearted guy chose not to call me out..
In secondary school, SSS1 to be precise, a girl bought a casio calculator and someone took it or probably hid it can't say, but how the calculator was transferred from one person to another was traced until the last person could not state who he gave it to and was the main suspect. The matter got to the principal, questions were asked but no concrete finding was made, it was suggested that those involved contribute and buy back the calculator to the owner with the suspect to pay the most money.

About, two weeks and few days to exam, the main suspect called some of us that he found the calculator in a classmate's bag, who happens to be the son of our principal, both parents run the school but mum was the principal while dad was proprietor, next thing he took us there and alas we found the calculator, immediately someone raised a song, Omo Baba Ole and we all chorused joyfully and marching the boy to his mum's office, but I was at the back sha, while almost getting to the office, she heard the chorus and came out, instantly, I just had that feeling this matter was not going to end well, besides the guy was a very calm and gentle person, I vanished instantly to a safe space, others remained and kept accusing him, questions were asked amd the principal's son said he does not know how the calculator got into his bag, the suspect later confessed he kept it in the bag with the calculator already damaged.

While the questioning was ongoing, she already sighted those on ground making the false accusation, after every every, school bell rang, an emergency assembly was to hold, the false accusation was addressed, because the whole school was already waiting for the outcome of how Omo Baba stole calculator and each of the accusers were flogged on their back about 10 strokes each on the assembly ground and I was just hoping and praying no one remembers to call one missing person which could be me, after the flogging, someone eventually did walk up to me and told, Kayode, you know you are among but I just decide not to call your name, I was speechless...

Samuel, I am still very much gratefull for not calling me out and make me suffer that beating...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / I Am An Art Student. What Course Can I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.