Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned (495 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / Warning To Seun Osewa / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dear Seun Osewa, a moderator has unjustly banned me on “Islam for Muslim” section of this forum based on the falsehoods that I broke rules 1 and 2 which I didn’t break.

I have emailed the mods and super mod yesterday yet nothing has been done to that injustice 24 hours after.

If they are sincere that I violated those rules, they should post what I wrote and how rules 1 and 2 were violated.

Muslims come here to freely comments on Christians posts and none of them have been banned.

I post verifiable facts on Islam for Muslims, so why am I being banned for speaking the truth?

Seun, I know you won’t be a part to injustice that’s why I’m imploring you to investigate the situation and see for yourself if I was guilty of what they accused me of.

Thank you
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Post a screenshot..
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Post a screenshot..
Imagine them banning me for 10 years for saying t he truth which I got from their Hadith and Quran!

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Imagine them banning me for 10 years for saying t he truth which I got from their Hadith and Quran!

Screenshot of the statement that got ya banned..
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Screenshot of the statement that got ya banned..
They didn’t tell me the particular statement, they had it deleted, that was why I knew that it was personal. If I broke rules, it should be honourable of them to show me what I wrote and how it violated their rules!
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
advocatejare:

They didn’t tell me the particular statement, they had it deleted, that was why I knew that it was personal. If I broke rules, it should be honourable of them to show me what I wrote and how it violated their rules!
Have you tried tagging Seun directly or quote his post...
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mukina2 and Sissie since you have refused to respond to the mail I privately sent to you the mods of “Islam for Muslims” yesterday. Kindly show me my posts that you deleted and how it contravenes rules 1 and 2
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by Iyasaburi: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wetin you too tgo find for there, if not to poke nose and you know. those people are intolerant of non Muslims comments.
Thank your star say na remove den remove you.
Let me just reserve my comment.
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you tried tagging Seun directly or quote his post...
Nope but I sent a mail to the supermod which I assumed to be Seun, it was when I didn’t see any response that I decided to open this thread.

I will appreciate suggestions from you. Thanks
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iyasaburi:
Wetin you too tgo find for there, if not to poke nose and you know. those people are intolerant of non Muslims comments.
Thank your star say na remove den remove you.
Let me just reserve my comment.
They are intolerant of non Muslims comments but they freely come here to comment on Christian posts without getting banned.

For example, Antichristian is a Muslim who freely creates and open threads here and write anything he likes without being banned.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by Iyasaburi: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Bruh, why the complaint ńa, it is a ban not an imprisonment.
My prayer is that you are still alive at the end of your ban.
Those people ehn, not different from the northern bandits

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Nope but I sent a mail to the supermod which I assumed to be Seun, it was when I didn’t see any response that I decided to open this thread.

I will appreciate suggestions from you. Thanks
Ooh now I get the whole thing..you was banned from the Islamic session not generally..
You was prolly banned by an Islamic mod who moderates the Islam section..he found your statement offensive..

Tag seun then try mailing him..I mean mail-mods...do that and chill for some lil while..
By the way why are ya so bothered about being banned from the Islamic session...do you have a business there? cheesy
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Haekymbahd is another muslim who freely post here and even writes that there are errors in the Bible without being banned.

So why can’t Christians write about islam

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Bruh, why the complaint ńa, it is a ban not an imprisonment.
My prayer is that you are still alive at the end of your ban.
Those people ehn, not different from the northern bandits
grin cheesy grin
They were getting pained as I have been exposing them. So the only way they could stop me was by unjustly banning me.
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh now I get the whole thing..you was banned from the Islamic session not generally..
You was prolly banned by an Islamic mod who moderates the Islam section..he found your statement offensive..
Then he should show me the statement I made that is offensive if he doesn’t have anything to hide

Tag seun then try mailing him..I mean mail-mods...do that and chill for some lil while..
Thanks. Seun please intervene!

By the way why are ya so bothered about being banned from the Islamic session...do you have a business there? cheesy
Sure, I have plenty business there, they are afraid of my revelation about Islam, only deception is afraid of being exposed. Truth is never scared!
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Then he should show me the statement I made that is offensive if he doesn’t have anything to hide

Thanks. Seun please intervene!

Sure, I have plenty business there, they are afraid of my revelation about Islam, only deception is afraid of being exposed. Truth is never scared!
If your statement is confirmed to be offensive then you gotta take em that way.. grin
Lemme check it out..
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned by advocatejare(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If your statement is confirmed to be offensive then you gotta take em that way.. grin
Let them show the whole world and let everyone be the judge and compare it with what Muslims have been writing on Christian threads

Lemme check it out..
Can you view deleted messages?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sleep In A Mortuary For 24hours Without Light For 3million Naira? / Download All Apostle Joshua Selman Messages On Marriage / What Is The Serpent In Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.