Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms (909 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms by Nelly1830(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Amotekun operative laments bitterly after soldiers seized all their protective charms.

The military officers reportedly had an altercation with the Amotekun in Ekiti state and seized all their protective juju (charms).

A video which was shared on online showed when one of the operatives of the regional security outfit was ranting over how they were left to walk around with just uniform and no spiritual protection.

His colleagues were trying to calm him down, but he became agitated even more because he felt that if he may not survive if attacked while not wearing his charm

Watch the video.

https://fb.watch/e02IyvKLcp/
Re: Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mumu people
Why didn’t their charm stop the soldiers from collecting them

My dad told me what happened to a soldier during peace keeping in Liberia in 1990 or 1992, i cant remember the year.
He said one sergeant stuffed his porches, helmet and even his inner pants with protective charms. According to my dad, when they got attacked by Liberian rebels, the sergeant was the first and only person to get shot, he was shot in the head, the bullet broke past the charms in his helmet and hit his head, he died on the spot.
My point, juju also has expiring date, the day you need it most, is the day it’ll disappoint you

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms by dnawah(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Nelly1830:
Amotekun operative laments bitterly after soldiers seized all their protective charms.

The military officers reportedly had an altercation with the Amotekun in Ekiti state and seized all their protective juju (charms).

A video which was shared on online showed when one of the operatives of the regional security outfit was ranting over how they were left to walk around with just uniform and no spiritual protection.

His colleagues were trying to calm him down, but he became agitated even more because he felt that if he may not survive if attacked while not wearing his charm

Watch the video.

https://fb.watch/e02IyvKLcp/
anything wey dey good for the goose,e dey good for the gander, grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Operative Laments Bitterly After Soldiers Seized All Their Charms by Arysexy(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Customers Injured As Fire Guts Commercial Bank In Anambra / NYSC Member Says He Funded Himself In School With Proceeds From Yahoo / One Arrested As Police Uncovers A Ritualist Den In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.