Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby (30610 Views)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Singlelover: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day great people of nairaland.

firstly, i want to thank everybody that contributed to finding solution that would cure my baby juandice.

someone here said i wouldn't get help here, you lied as my baby eye is now pure white insted of the formal yellow eye, and the body is now perfectly ok.

i tried the unripe pawpaw as stated by some nairalanders, and its working like mad in just three days of using it.. Thank you nairalanders, this is the reason i love this great forum.

my baby is having skin rashes, i mean sturbon rashes that refuse to go away even though i'm giving him the drugs my doctor provided.

so i took him to hospital today because of the rashes and a nurse said i should use visital plus as his body cream.

i once use it on my face, and the cream over lightened my face then..

nairalanders, is it ok for a baby of 3 weeks old to use as body cream, is it safe at all, afterall i'm not a nurse.

what should i use to treat the rashes?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Singlelover: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you have cured your new baby skin rashes before, please what should i use, the rashes is all over his face, boby and head
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Ulunne777(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
This baby less than one month shouldn't be seen by any oneelse but a licensed paed or Doc.
We can't tell what sort of rash it is and what triggered it.I really hope it won't be harsh on her.
Baby tribotan or sudocreme are easily recommended for infants in hospitals.

Just be careful with the experiments

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by NoToPile: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you can go all natural for a baby it's the best.
Coconut oil, real ori, olive oil that's all, you would have less rashes issue.

Sometimes those baby creams are the culprit.

Can you just leave the skin for like 2 days without any application and see what happens?

As for the vital plus just ignore the recommendation take the baby to a paed instead to be sure it's just normal heat rashes. They might recommend sudocream or something.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Beremx(f): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Singlelover:
If you have cured your new baby skin rashes before, please what should i use, the rashes is all over his face, boby and head
i was one of the few nairalanders who suggested you use unripe pawpaw soaked in water. I am happy your baby is doing great.
As for the rashes, please use BABY TRIBOTAN to rub your baby’s body as a daily cream till the rashes go. The cream is very effective and works perfectly

17 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by verybadmouth(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
H
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by RedChiefPriest: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Not an expert,let me wait for the professionals to come and enlighten our head and chest.

Dj! Bring me 2 calabash full of white palmwine and put 2 cabin biscuit beside it.
Barman! Play me "the cure for the baby" by Offset and Chinua Achebe

4 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Juanmike(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Use sperm, so natural
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Lankyscot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
No
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Loving1: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
embarassed
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by verybadmouth(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Use tribotam for babies
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
H
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by OlujobaSamuel: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
A Dr recommended same for my 2wks old baby. Is it right or wrong, I don't know, used it and it worked but later on, discovered the rashes was just something else, so prepared his own cream for him.
Used lion ointment with Shea butter, and he was good
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by arthurwillia(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singlelover

Take proper care of your child with jaundice, a child that has suffered jaundice wie susceptible to delayed developmental milestones.. so try taking note of your child’s development oo

You won’t know now until later, God will be with you

4 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Cmanforall: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Show photos of the skin rash and the visita cream (including content side)

But why meet the nurse and not the doctor ?
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by kenedy175(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
sad
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Most common rashes on babies....

Prickly heat looks like small red bumps, mostly on areas of your baby's body that tend to overheat and sweat, like the neck, diaper area, and armpits.
The treatment is to try to keep the area dry and avoid overheating by dressing them in loose-fitting clothing.

Using a very gentle soap.
Using a gentle detergent and no fabric softener in baby's laundry.
Using skin moisturizers.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by sanpipita(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Haba why not even dusting powder, go and see a proper doctor, even adults react to vista plus
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Harmony92(f): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singlelover:

firstly, i want to thank everybody that contributed to finding solution that would cure my baby juandice.

someone here said i wouldn't get help here, you lied as my baby eye is now pure white insted of the formal yellow eye, and the body is now perfectly ok.

i tried the unripe pawpaw as stated by some nairalanders, and its working like mad in just three days of using it.. Thank you nairalanders, this is the reason i love this great forum.

my baby is having skin rashes, i mean sturbon rashes that refuse to go away even though i'm giving him the drugs my doctor provided.

so i took him to hospital today because of the rashes and a nurse said i should use visital plus as his body cream.

nairalanders, is it ok for a baby of 3 weeks old to use as body cream, is it safe at all, afterall i'm not a nurse.

Am happy for you and your family sir. Please for the rash please use baby tribotan biko. It is very mild for baby skin n very effective. Am talking from experience.
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by mcbreeze: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Use tribotan for child above the visits plus. The steroid quantity in that visita plus is not good for a child. There are many pharmacy that can give you sincere and professional advice, stop seeking remedy online.
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nawa oh. so you no get money to take your pikin to the doc, yet you born am. Wetin pikin dey see for human being hand ehn undecided
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by kenedy175(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singlelover:

What did your doctor prescribe?

Where is the rashes located on your baby's body?

Could it be diaper rash??

Is the rash pruritic?

If it's diaper rash, triple action cream and zinc oxide cream will help alot
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Abc2Z: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
I would advised not to use any skin cream unless recommended by a professional pediatrician.

As someone suggested pls go natural. Rashes sometimes will come naturally to babies just like shedding off the old skin. Olive oil, coconut oil mix with shear butter, Zaitun (the Muslims knows this) and other natural body oil.

Don't turn your baby to an albino with cream o

2 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Benresmy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juanmike:
Use sperm, so natural
Mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... ur mate are suggesting good idea. Na sperm bi ur cure undecided

8 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
sanpipita:
Haba why not even dusting powder, go and see a proper doctor, even adults react to vista plus
Seems that op doesn't have money for that. Yet im get mind born pikin.
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Elidrisy20: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Use raisin power
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by shaggy007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Did you go to a real nurse or an auxiliary nurse?

You should go to a paediatrician.

Also, make sure your baby has been properly vaccinated before allowing people to carry him/her.

Make sure your baby's clothes are always clean, and sun dried.

And make sure you're not using a harsh soap to bath your baby

Ulunne777:
Oga looks like you were really unprepared or over whelmed with your newborns needs.
This baby less than one month shouldn't be seen by any oneelse but a licensed paed or Doc.
We can't tell what sort of rash it is and what triggered it.I really hope it won't be harsh on her.
Baby tribotan or sudocreme are easily recommended for infants in hospitals.

Just be careful with the experiments

Do you have a child?

If you really do, then you'll know that no one is ever prepared for it.

Praying for a child and preparing for it are two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Cornelius536(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singlelover:

Please go get Sudocrem asap. It will clear off all the rashes within few days.
What's your location?
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by francoray(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please go and get ABF it is very active especially for 3 weeks old
Re: Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby by Itulah(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singlelover:

Discontinue all other soap and cream and Go buy Seba Med lotion and soap for baby, it works like magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.