Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Can Someone Give Me Tips On This Appraisals Question. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Give Me Tips On This Appraisals Question. (739 Views)

10 Tips On Getting Your Dream Job In Nigeria / Important Tips On How To Get An Employer To Favour You This Week. / Job Seeking Tips On How To Create A Good Resume. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give Me Tips On This Appraisals Question. by vital: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
1.achievement so far
2.what element of your job did you find most difficult
3.which one interest you the most and least
4.what do you consider to be your most important aims and task in the future
5.what action could be taken to improve your performance in your current position by you,and your boss

all these are assesment question and i need some tips on how to answer this type of question.
one love

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Needed Ugently @ Ikorodu for 3-star hospitality concern / Vacancies In Oil And Gas / Sales Rep Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.