Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Else Is Typing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Is Typing? (275 Views)

I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases / Reasons Why You Need To Stop Typing Amen On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Typing? by BusterG: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
MY TAKE.

The below picture narrative was posted in a group I belong and suprisingly I observed that all the members avoided/declined to make any comment.

I also didn't say anything as it was a church group where honest opinions can easily be misconstrued, misinterpreted or completely taken out of context.

However after analysing the narrative very well, I concluded that not only Adam and Samson are typing, "a lot of people are also typing".

Please note that my article will only be based on characters in the Bible for now.

This is also NOT in any way to demean the woman gender but to look at our history as humans and extensively discuss what actually happened that led us to where we are today.

This article will be written in 3 parts in quick succession.

TOPIC: WHO ELSE IS TYPING (PT1)

KiING AHAB IS TYPING
1 Kings 21, 1-16 (CEV
)

1 Naboth owned a vineyard in Jezreel near King Ahab's palace.

2 One day, Ahab said, “Naboth, your vineyard is near my palace. Give it to me so I can turn it into a vegetable garden. I'll give you a better vineyard or pay whatever you want for yours.”

3 Naboth answered, “This vineyard has always been in my family. I won't let you have it.”

4 So Ahab went home, angry and depressed because of what Naboth had told him. He lay on his bed, just staring at the wall and refusing to eat a thing.

5 Jezebel his wife came in and asked, “What's wrong? Why won't you eat?”

6 “I asked Naboth to sell me his vineyard or to let me give him a better one,” Ahab replied. “And he told me I couldn't have it.”

7 “Aren't you the king of Israel?” Jezebel asked. “Get out of bed and eat something! Don't worry, I'll get Naboth's vineyard for you.”

8-10 Jezebel wrote a letter to each of the leaders of the town where Naboth lived. In the letters she said:

Call everyone together and tell them to go without eating[a] today. When they come together, give Naboth a seat at the front. Get two liars to sit facing him and swear that Naboth has cursed God and the king. Then take Naboth outside and stone him to death!

She signed Ahab's name to the letters and sealed them with his seal. Then she sent them to the town leaders.

11 After receiving her letters, they did exactly what she had asked.
12 They told the people that it was a day to go without eating, and when they all came together, they seated Naboth at the front.
13 The two liars came in and sat across from Naboth. Then they accused him of cursing God and the king, so the people dragged Naboth outside and stoned him to death.

14 The leaders of Jezreel sent a message back to Jezebel that said, “Naboth is dead.”

15 As soon as Jezebel got their message, she told Ahab, “Now you can have the vineyard Naboth refused to sell. He's dead.”
16 Ahab got up and went to take over the vineyard.

CONCLUSION:-

In the Bible citation above we can see that Ahab allowed Jezebel to manipulate him to commit both Murder and Theft.

It is suffice to say that you will reap what you sow even if someone had one way or the other incited you to act indiscriminately.

Ahab died and his 2 sons died miserably.

His Chief adviser that doubled as his wife Jezebel was thrown off the palace balcony in afrer-events of a palace power tussle.

Dogs later ate her dead body and only her skull and hand-bones were left for burial afterwards.

WHO ELSE IS TYPING?

PART 2:....Loading........

Re: Who Else Is Typing? by Maynman: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yahweh of shasu tribe is also typing

Re: Who Else Is Typing? by BusterG: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kindly read the narrative well before posting.

Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Typing? by Maynman: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kindly understand the origin of what you are narrating, don’t be a follow follow cheesy

Re: Who Else Is Typing? by BusterG: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Related, Unbiased and Meaningful Contributions ONLY.
Re: Who Else Is Typing? by Maynman: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
And it should be devoid of indoctrination and brainwashing cheesy

Re: Who Else Is Typing? by BusterG: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:
And it should be devoid of indoctrination and brainwashing cheesy

We are discussing some real issues here and you're busy doing some enyclopedia drama.

Re: Who Else Is Typing? by Maynman: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
BusterG:

We are discussing some real issues here and you're busy doing some enyclopedia drama.

You are ignorant that’s why you think it’s “real issues”, when we are done talking about Middle East gods especially Israelite gods, we are gonna talk about Zeus, and other greek gods, or is it only Middle East gods that you are interested in?

(1) (Reply)

Find Out For Yourselves. / I Had a Dream where I saw a Us Aircraft Land In Ukraine. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.