Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Manchester United Is Still The Best In England - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Manchester United Is Still The Best In England (1031 Views)

Is NovotelĀ® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. / Which Transport Company Is The Best In Nigeria? / Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by Buso4(m): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2007
How come there's no sports section in Nairaland. But let me drop it here. To all MAN UTD. fans, dont gv up bcs Reading forced us to a goaless draw wt their 9-0-1 formation. I believe we re still d best & will neva gv up on our quest 4 quadraple dis season. As for Rooney bin out for 6wks, TEVEZ is there to replace him.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by olurotimi(m): 4:13am On Aug 13, 2007
yeah, RED DEVILS, we got it all cheesy
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by odada(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2007
who the hell are these 'se-se de's' for NL?
@buso4 who told you theres no sports section on NL?did u even care to check before posting this here *hisses out loud* angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2007
thank god l get people when dey for my side
if u are for man u, say amen because this season no go dey easy at all and l think all the bad belle poeple,Ā  l no won call names o! but we know them. them no want our progress
they are happy they manage to win 3.2 sha league just start l get one thing for them
we will always remain ontop

Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by OFEL: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2007
Man U fans never change always filled with excuses
Was the formation actually the problem
The reading goalie was outstanding and the defenders stood their ground and ronaldo could even give an accurate pass

And please do not count your eggs before they hatch cos it would take sometime for your new boys to blend thats if they ever blend

up blues

cheesy
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Ofel
i supose u watched the match,and u know what was d ball posession and shot on goals were like?u cant compare 73 against 27 and 23 against 6 respectively
fine the new boys has to blend but u dont have to worry cos in no time u will see what their appropriate blending will result.always on top.
Who's fan are u?
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by Matured26(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2007
Somebody pls tell these guys to wake up and transfer this to sports.
Would Ya?////////////////////////////////////
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by dagashini: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2007
I hear say man U just buy one ibo guy Nnamdi or nanny or nani, which one self?upon that una play draw with professors for library(reading). Ibadan people go say ''Up Mon U''! Up Nnamdi. Hahahhh! I go prefer support house fly united thn supporting man u. Up Chelsea![b][/b]
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by noblesam(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2007
Reading FC has really proved you wrong on sunday 12-08-07, better join the winning team CHEALSEA4LIFE,
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by bigfred(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
@buso4 please look very well you see the sports section where you can discus your Man u and devils whatever. If there is a JOB in man u let the house know about it ok?
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by damkollins(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
Wait,is this the best thread for this?Do find the sport section so u can get the right response.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by eugenic: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
This Man U story on Job page is really distractin me.Well Man U played very well but was unlucky,they are still the best.Man u 4 life.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by ropyjay(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
na wa o na don reach here
all u jobless devils
make una dey give xcuse
4 beginning of season
na so xcuse go continue
till end o
god help una
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by Buso4(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
cheesy grin grin

Abeg sorry to all anti Man Utd fans wey dey vex because Champions news was posted on Jobs section. Next time, I wont make the mistake but I want all job-seekers to know that the end to frustration of joblessness is to join, embrace and fall in love with the biggest team in England -- MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by damkollins(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
Buso4:

cheesy grin grin

Abeg sorry to all anti Man Utd fans wey dey vex because Champions news was posted on Jobs section. Next time, I wont make the mistake but I want all job-seekers to know that the end to frustration of joblessness is to join, embrace and fall in love with the biggest team in England -- MANCHESTER UNITED

This is not about been an anti-manU fan or not.ManU is club worth supporting anytime and anywhere but the fact remains that we are been distracted.I can't take my eyes away from any premiership news.ManU is a great club but it's just dat there are better ways of doing things.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by demmyboy: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
you are right, manchester united will forever be the best not just in england but round the world, i knew reading was going to be hot as usual but that dont mean the title doesnt belong to us, manutd till DIE
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2007
Demmyboy,
l can see u are in the spirit.man u will ever take d lead.
Incase u are one of the anti-man u fan,
we are giving u the opportunity to repent and join the winning team and l promise u wont regret u did.
3 gbosa for man united
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by odada(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
Will you just cut the shit out and transfer your topic to the sports forum @buso4 & marvostica angry angry
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by princce: 2:54am On Aug 14, 2007
Naira land is so big that it has a sports arena. please take a hike aiight ? Thanks
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by rake: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
;d chelsea 4 life.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by nedujizzy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
i would have been angry with the originators of this thread for not putting it in the sports section which of course is available in NAIRALAND,but beeing a MAN U fan,i cant help but hail my people in the true sense of espirit de corps, a draw is better than a loss,so our ship is still on course, MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIFE.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by phemolala: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
all work and no play na nonsense, we go kill ourselves say job no dey. thanks for the distraction which kinda eased the tension, job hunting and searching involves everything, u've got to be upto date. A friend just got a job cos of being a chelsea fan, At the set time, Job go show,
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by bailo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2007
yes ,oh man utd 4 live weda they win or loose to grasshoppers united,am a red devil 4life
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by chriskani2: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
RED DEVILS 4LIFE ,WE WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP .I KNW SAY OUR RIVALS COACH TALK SAY HE NO WAN BREAK RECORDS THIS SEASON ,SAY THE ONLY THING NA TO WIN BECAUSE HE NO SAY WAHALA DEY THIS SEASON.

UNITED ALL THE WAY TILL I DIE
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
This is to all man u fan out there, making replies and comments in this tread one luv to you all and we will aways we on top.

I am appologising for what l never initiated. i am being acused for replying a post which was suposed to be in the sport section. fine the mistake has been made and the originator of this tread has known and l don't think he would want to post such topic in this section again.

#landers l hope this appology unbehalf of myself and busa is accepted.
And since this post has been made and replies are coming in, would it be wise to waste this tread?

So my dear man u fans l still say we will meet at the top cos l know we have many bad belle people for this house wen no won hear any thing about us but l wont call names the end shall justify.1luv man u 4life
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by demmyboy: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
marvostica, gbosa, gbosa, gbosa, yeah, man utc is the team, u can beat that team, even when we are down, that when i love the team spirit the most, leave that team, if someone dey beef make the person go die
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by odada(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry what happened to a 'word is enough for the wise' huh
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
Demmyboy
u be correct l think say l don commit crime to suport my team 4 dis tread since e b say na only me dem see.

Sha whats latest jo! Potsmo, go hear am tomorow cos we go take deal with dem.u self know say dem no reach chop.
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by Awai1: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hate it or luv it, MAN UTD's da GREATEST Club in da world. We can now carry on with our Job search. Peace! wink

Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by morgynoj: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
For all i know, "United will Stand", so don't worry y'all, Man U is still on course to hier quadruple record this season. All you chelsea fan should just sit back and relax to watch how the the man with the SCAR, WILL REAP POMPEY APART THIS EVENING. And for u faded blues, you are in for the reading battle THIS EVENING, of course y'all know what their second name is, SPOILERS
Re: Manchester United Is Still The Best In England by marvostica(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2007
Notin do u o! If still get job info u fit still take still alert d man u fans for here abi no be so?

Sha #landers l dont know if anybody in the house has any idea of what to expect. Cos l have a test with standard life assurance company. I applied for the post of customer care

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Zenith Bank Test Format / Glo Customer Care Interview / Where Are All The Nysc Field Offices In Lagos Located?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.