Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! (5219 Views)

Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Jay7778(f): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Last night ndlea burst into a school hostel with just freshers (university of Osun) .they came in around 1am in the midnight disturbing innocent student peace ..this people where fully armed to the teeth.. funny thing is that they had to fly fence after they noticed the hostel gate was locked ..

What type of country are we in ?what right does ndlea have to enter school premises and start distributing innocent student peace . This ndlea even had the right to point a well armed Ak 47 to an harmless student..

NIGERIA is gone honestly . At the end of the day they caught no one with drug,they obviously had no mission all there aim was to collect money from innocent students

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by oghalebros(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very good...... Students are not left out when it come to "drugs abuse" in fact, they are the abusers the most. Before a student will use because of highness to kill a lecturer..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Emibolt: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very alarming report. But baba, calm down and read wat you have written again. Bless u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Too bad of them

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by shagasha: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Our uniformed men sha... The other day some said they will start arresting landlords.

Let's watch and see how it goes na

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Totilopussylick(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
I guess it is part of their job tongue

You and I know very well that several students deals in hard drugs in one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Tradernaija1: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
They came for Tinubu Mkpurummiri representatives.

South west is the headquarters of drug abuse in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by KaluwisxPRO: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You and I know very well that several students deals in hard drugs in one way or the other.

Una don start to dey praise nonsense. Na so una do think say na only Yahoo boys sars dey disturb until they started dealing with innocent people.

Una don dey praise ndlea breakdown of due process in combating crime, if another EndSars start now, una go begin blame IPOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Rickmann: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
oghalebros:
Very good...... Students are not left out when it come to "drugs abuse" in fact, they are the abusers the most. Before a student will use because of highness to kill a lecturer..

Does that justify jumping the fence like thieves in the night to disturb students? Can't they carry out their search operations like trained and decent enforcement agents?

*spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
ASUU strike don end or OP is hallucinating again?
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Owologbo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Una don start to dey praise nonsense. Na so una do think say na only Yahoo boys sars dey disturb until they started dealing with innocent people.

Una don dey praise ndlea breakdown of due process in combating crime, if another EndSars start now, una go begin blame IPOB.
That's how the south support rubbish in the name of staying woke.
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Jay7778(f): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
meobizy:
ASUU strike don end or OP is hallucinating again?

My school not on strike
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Wisetrue99: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
oghalebros:
If only they flush out the real terrorists like this, Nigerians go talk

Na harmless people body their power dey

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by JustJennifer: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by wallarwallar(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians mumu na infinity... Get gun and uniform and do anyhow u like no law dey guilde dere operations. If EFCC can busrt hotel without any reason so wetin u expect.
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Be good to others
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kids these days undecided
Nairaland should find a way to remove misleading headings.
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
oghalebros:

This is the most stupid post I've read today. A law enforcement officials illegally break-in hostels and you're praising them? The illegal entry alone indicate that they had no warrant. Useless country with dumb folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Illegal entry is not part of their job.
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stop playing a victim's card.Drug abuse is common among students.They might have hidden the drugs before the ndlea burst in.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Gadafii: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ndlea leave boudillon go Dey burst students hostel for osun state

Nonsense and iragbiji drug lord

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Gadafii: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Stop playing a victim's card.Drug abuse is common among students.They might have hidden the drugs before the ndlea burst in.
you and the rest supporting ndlea, una Dey craze oo

So ndlea no need search warrant to check peoples homes and residence again

This was how you guys cheered sars on to keep on harassing “yahoo boys” until they started killing people anyhow, now u don’t see anything wrong with this

You deserve Buhari till eternity

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
you and the rest supporting ndlea, una Dey craze oo

So ndlea no need search warrant to check peoples homes and residence again

This was how you guys cheered sars on to keep on harassing “yahoo boys” until they started killing people anyhow, now u don’t see anything wrong with this

You deserve Buhari till eternity

An average Nigerian is used to harassment. They like it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

An average Nigerian is used to harassment. They like it.
Nigeria is an abnormal country.
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by DaInferno(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Make the school file lawsuit... i see impending cashout grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by OBALOLA55(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2022
BUT WHY ARE THEY DISTRIBUTING INNOCENT STUDENTS PEACE sad
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by an0daGuy: 2:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:
Very alarming report.
But baba, calm down and read wat you have written again. Bless u.

an hostel

OBALOLA55:
BUT WHY ARE THEY DISTRIBUTING INNOCENT STUDENTS PEACE sad

Baba the matter tire me I swear cry a university student that can’t string a sentence together without shooting shots of shame for everyone to take cover
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by ruggedtimi(m): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Leedml:
The guy in the above picture is Salami Agbonlahan. Former president of SOMASSA facult and a graduate of Accounting department, Aaua. With Phone number 09076319508 and 09076319508. He is a scammer and he has been scamming few Aaua student with the format of helping them pay for their late school fee payment by asking them to handover the quest to him as a former leader and someone influential in the school to make the payment fast and swifter. Please report his location if you know his location. And avoid doing any doing with him.
above or below?
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by pcagbaji(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Rickmann:

Does that justify jumping the fence like thieves in the night to disturb students? Can't they carry out their search operations like trained and decent enforcement agents?

*spits*
How do you expect them to gain entrance
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by davillian(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2022
oghalebros:
Lmao, they should look for the dealers
All this random raids is just stupid
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Luckysbab: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2022
"Well armed AK-47"

What does that even mean?
Re: What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! by Emibolt: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

an hostel

Baba the matter tire me I swear cry a university student that can’t string a sentence together without shooting shots of shame for everyone to take cover

You no sey: Peace is not an option for Comrades. Hence, the reason NDLEA is DISTRIBUTING peace to both the VAWULENT and INNOCENT STUDENTSgrin grin grin

Abeg no mind me o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Girls Fight Over Guy In Benin (video, Pics) / Police-woman Shot And Killed Her Nigerian Lover For Exposing Her Nudes - Photos / BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.