Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cheer Up There Is Hope For You . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cheer Up There Is Hope For You . (679 Views)

Cheer Up!!! / Christain Songs That Can Cheer You Up / Sexual Society and Moral Degradation - There is HOPE for all affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheer Up There Is Hope For You . by Joagbaje(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2011
. . .Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost (Romans 15:13).

Hope is the positive expectation of a desired end. It’s a virtue that gives you strength and a purpose. Only Jesus Christ can give you extraordinary hope. When you have that kind of hope, you’ll be propelled to look forward to tomorrow with excitement, because hope is for the future. It’s to expect with confidence; to cherish a desire with anticipation of a positive outcome.

We find an example of this from the story of the woman who had an issue of blood for twelve years. She had spent all her earnings on medical bills, but instead of getting better, she only got worse. She heard about Jesus, and on a certain day, came up behind Him in the crowd and touched His clothes,

“For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole” (Matthew 9:21).

As soon as she touched the hem of Jesus’ garment her bleeding ceased, and she immediately knew she was healed. She didn’t need anybody to confirm her healing; she just accepted it and that was it.

Though the woman had become desperate, having found herself in a hopeless situation for twelve long years, hope came to her when she heard the Master was healing people. Her hope translated to faith when she told herself “I’m going to touch His clothes and be healed!” Never think the situation you might be facing is too hopeless, for no problem is insurmountable.

There’s hope for you in Christ! It makes no difference the medical condition you’ve been diagnosed with or the state of your finances; cheer up, there’s hope for you. The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Look forward to tomorrow with excitement; keep your hope alive. Nurture it to the point it can’t be denied. You too can be healed; you can achieve that desire in your heart. It’s not over yet; see the ray of light in the horizon, for there’s a miracle for you right now in that situation for which you require a change. Hallelujah!

Confession
Thanks be unto God who has given me freely all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost! My life is from glory to glory because Christ in me is my assurance for the upward and forward life!

Psalms 38:18
For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.

Psalms 71:14
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

- pastor chris.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nabeel Qureshi Debates The Son Of Man / Gunmen Kill 5, Injure 4 In Kaduna Midnight Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.