Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase (621 Views)

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed / Solid Caucasian Shepherd And German Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja. / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase by coolcentbigman(m): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2022
I am a dog lover but for the second time, I want to venture into rearing foreign breeds. So initially it is mainly for security so I need your suggestions on what breeds to purchase and reliable kennel to purchase from but for now, I'm planning on going for Rottweiler and Caucasian Shepherd.
Re: Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase by Namdeenero(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Caucasian Shepherd dogs are not easy to maintain and handle. They eat and shed heavily plus they need constant grooming. Get a Rottweiler from a very good bloodline instead. Below is a picture of my Male Caucasian Shepherd dog, to groom him dey tire me, this guy eats like a cow

Re: Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase by coolcentbigman(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Namdeenero:
Caucasian Shepherd dogs are not easy to maintain and handle. They eat and shed heavily plus they need constant grooming. Get a Rottweiler from a very good bloodline instead. Below is a picture of my Male Caucasian Shepherd dog, to groom him dey tire me, this guy eats like a cow

Wow thanks a lot bro and you got a nice dog there.
Re: Looking For A Good Bloodline Of Caucasian Shepherd And Rottweiler To Purchase by Haroldjunior: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Rottweilers would do just fine. Raising a caucasian can be really time and energy consuming, you have to be really dedicated to the dog's training in both breeds in order to match their temperament. Hit me up on WhatsApp; 07031177247. I have a few reputable breeders around your locale I could link you up with and possibly give you breeding tips too.

(1) (Reply)

Brahma Chicken For Sale / [SOLD] Adult Longcoat German Shepherd Dog Available For A New Home / OMG!! Canada Declares Sexual Acts With Animals Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.