Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe (1267 Views)

Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Jul 04, 2022
She thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with a girl, So she burnt his mother and nephews alive!!!

A Michigan woman, in a jealous rage, burnt her boyfriend’s mother and nieces to death.

Recently, Ingram County Judge Clinton Canady III, handed Abbieana Williams a life term in prison without the possibility of parole for the burning death of Melissa Westen, 53, Aston Griffin, 8, and Jesse Kline IV, 4.

In less than two hours of deliberation, Williams was found guilty and convicted by a jury of three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of arson.

In September 2020, Williams, believing that her boyfriend was cheating on her with a 16-year-old girl, went into a jealous rage.
Then, she sent a text to her boyfriend, informing him of her intent to burn his mother alive.

“I’m outside your mom’s house. I hope your mom likes being burned alive,” Williams wrote in a text message to her boyfriend, according to WILX.

Though the victims’ family had been aware of several past threats by the defendant, but never took her seriously.
This time, they thought wrong.

According to prosecutors, when Williams’ arrived at Westen’s residence, she threw a brick through the home.
Then she approached a neighbor and asked to borrow a lighter which the defendant used to set Westen’s couch and curtains on fire.
Soon, the home was engulfed in fire.

An autopsy report showed the trio died from smoke inhalation.

"The fire spread so rapidly that Melissa Westen and her grandchildren ... were unable to escape the burning building. They had absolutely no chance of escape," said Ingham County Deputy Chief Assistant Prosecutor John Dewane, according to Lansing State Journal.

Despite the insurmountable evidence, Williams maintained her innocence, claiming the authorities got the wrong person.

Melissa Westen’s daughter and mother of the deceased children, Mariah Westen, expressed her anger at the defendant during the sentencing hearing for transferring her jealous rage at her mother and children, whom she didn’t even know.

Westen was described as a vivacious grandmother who loved life with a captivating smile.
The children had begged to spend the night at their grandmother’s home on the day of the incident.

http:///420bd6c7220703en_us?link=1&client=news

7 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2022
She needs to terminated after found guilty, no plea deals for these types of people, you don't kill innocent individuals that have nothing to do between her and her boyfriend, true stupidity.

Well the same thing needs done to her.
One less EVIL DOER in the world.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2022
.........on a second thought as per dem MANNA,

She needs to live long and healthy so she can remember every single day the pain that she has caused.

Please God help this family get through this time of tragedy.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by incandescentena: 4:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Ecstasy is the worst drug in the world. If someone ever offers it to you, don't do it!

Then there's really nothin' else to say

Drugs are just bad, okay? DONT DO DRUGS!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by ajekpaks(m): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2022
post=114399613:
She needs to terminated after found guilty, no plea deals for these types of people, you don't kill innocent individuals that have nothing to do between her and her boyfriend, true stupidity.

With a good lawyer she'll get a charge for manslaughter... citing crime of passion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36am On Jul 04, 2022
ajekpaks:

With a good lawyer she'll get a charge for manslaughter... citing crime of passion
Like seriously?!
Fear who no fear lawyers!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2022
incandescentena:
Ecstasy is the worst drug in the world. If someone ever offers it to you, don't do it!

Then there's really nothin' else to say

Drugs are just bad, okay? DONT DO DRUGS!
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by Oxb90: 4:51am On Jul 04, 2022
A jealous woman is a very very dangerous human.
She can kill an entire community for the sake of pr . ck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by Karlovych: 5:07am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin 30K BMC zombeism no longer yields dividends and now I have turned to blogging to help myself, to all the Drugnibu's urchins I hope you all can see the wonders of APC?

The jealous woman that committed this crime must be very wicked.

3 Likes

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by OVB123: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2022
C wetin pepe body cause you.
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by Stephen0mozzy: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2022
ajekpaks:

The jury and prosecuting lawyers are not stupid. Crime of passion would be if she had harmed the boyfriend...here she's killed two minors and a woman who knows nothing about the cause of her blind insecurities.

Mind you, the story infers that SHE THOUGHT HE CHEATED.... not that she caught him cheating.

Just because there's a thing called "crime of passion" doesnt mean it applies to all cases.

1 Like

Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by kolamilan(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Cheating is cheating
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by Nicepoker(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Do vultures cheats on their partners?
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by JASONjnr(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2022
post=114399613:

Our darling Buhari.... I say make I greet you oh...
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by TeeGentle(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Lack of patience don kill her
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by talk2hb1(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Girlfriend Oran
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by poshestmina(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Extreme Obsession.

kolamilan:
Cheating is cheating

Why didn't she just break up with him?undecidedlipsrsealedundecided.
I don't support cheating but this was evil and unnecessary!!!
Now she's caused pain to lots of people and will rot in jail, while the guy will move on and have a beautiful life and family(hopefully).

So whose loses?
Re: She Thought Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her With A Girl,so She Burnt His Mothe by Vyzz: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2022
ajekpaks:

I hope she gets pardoned,

Then if I was the boyfriend I will take pleasure in killing her slowly my way.

What do they feed these Americans?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa The Terrorist It Shall Not Be Well With You. / Nigerians Are So Wicked / Honeymoon Tragedy:10 Hours After Wedding, Hotel Guard Shoots Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.