Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

UNCRD Organisation Job Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNCRD Organisation Job Verification (431 Views)

Job Verification / Job Verification / SCAM ALERT- UNCRD Disowns Job Vacancy Circulating Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNCRD Organisation Job Verification by Butty09: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dear All

Please can anybody confirm if United Nations Centre For Regional Development (UNCRD) exist?
A friend of my got an offer from the organisation for a location office in New York so we need a verification urgently.

Your kind feedback will be appreciated.

Thank you
Re: UNCRD Organisation Job Verification by ellenjanet(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hello,
My wife got the same offer in New York from UNCRD as a registered Nurse with the salary structure and breakdown sent to her through mail, I'm sure your friend got same thing.

We are waiting for them to get back to us next week, as it takes a 15 calender days to file for a form I-129 by the Attorney. Hopefully we meet their for the training . Will like to hear back from you. Thank you
Re: UNCRD Organisation Job Verification by Tosin17(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
They are scam. I was offered job. They are professional scammers. They were sending me different types of documents, I even did a lot of medical tests and sent to them. They eventually asked me to pay $2500 dollars for some accommodation and other things. I still have their offer letter in my house. They are big scammers

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive / Oasis Recruitment Centre(agrolyfe Academy) / Lathe Machine Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.