Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos (1419 Views)

Just Got A Job And Need Accommodation / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos / I Got A Job But I Need Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Terryreal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening, I need a sincere single lady in need of accommodation in Lagos, kindly call09092953207

2 Likes

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Anyenmoney(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
So, you too want to buy Benz?

2 Likes

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Terryreal(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
am for real ooo she not paying any dim at all
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Hamachi(f): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Terryreal:
am for real ooo she not paying any dim at all
Start with your church members, colleagues at the office, the single ladies on your street looking for accomodation or possibly your family friends

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Skull mining business is the latest trend

4 Likes

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Terryreal(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
@ Hamachi am not the type you think of ok.i need a sincere lady that need accommodation
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by ugwumichael(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
What's in for you, since she is not paying a dime.
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Hamachi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Terryreal:
@ Hamachi am not the type you think of ok.i need a sincere lady that need accommodation
really?
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Terryreal(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
@Hamachi yes not everybody is bad ok
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Terryreal(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Latest on Tuesday she can pack in but am not feeding her ooo
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Terryreal:

Just say you need a wife/gf
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don't be cheap.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
I pray no lady falls for this no matter how desperate they might be.

4 Likes

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Terryreal:
Good evening, I need a sincere single lady in need of accommodation in Lagos, kindly call09092953207
Something is wrong with you mentally and you're a weirdo,I don't see you getting that girlfriend anytime soon if this silly stunt is your approach towards things,you want to take advantage of a desperate girl because you can't get a fvcking girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by ugwumichael(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Terryreal:

You are not feeding her
She is not paying a dime

My question is, why does she have to be single if you don't want strings attached?
What do you have to gain from her

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Maj196(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Terryreal:
Osho free weyrey
Re: A Young Lady That Need Accommodation In Lagos by Hamachi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
kingthreat:
I pray no lady falls for this no matter how desperate they might be.
it obvious some may fall for it

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Audit Job, A Ssce Holder With Ican / Ats / Oceanic Registrars And Sky Bank / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.