Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life (975 Views)

Your DNA, Your Genome, The Book Of Your Life / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Watson and Crick's double helix is fashioned in continuance

https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Double-Helix

Double helix, as related to genomics, is a term used to describe the physical structure of DNA. A DNA molecule is made up of two linked strands that wind around each other to resemble a twisted ladder in a helix-like shape. Each strand has a backbone made of alternating sugar (deoxyribose) and phosphate groups. Attached to each sugar is one of four bases: adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) or thymine (T). The two strands are connected by chemical bonds between the bases: adenine bonds with thymine, and cytosine bonds with guanine.

The discovery of DNA's double-helical structure in the 1950s was perhaps the most significant biological accomplishment of the 20th century.

Knowledge of this remarkably clever structure, involving two complementary strands of DNA that each provide the template for making the other strand, provided a key insight about how it was that DNA could serve as the information molecule of all living systems. This structural detail about DNA rapidly accelerated research that revealed important aspects about DNA function encodes information for creating and operating living systems.

Meanwhile, DNA's double helix has arguably become the most well-known and iconic image associated with biology, perhaps with all of science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2022
https://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/encode-human-genome/index.html

DNA project interprets 'book of life'

By Elizabeth Landau, CNN

Updated 1841 GMT (0241 HKT) September 5, 2012
Scientists are learning more about how DNA works in our bodies.

Story highlights

The ENCODE project finds more than 80% of genome has biochemical function
There are 4 million sites in the genome where events occur, representing "switches"
"This century, we are going to be working out how we make humans," a scientist says

Our genes play a major role in making us who we are, but a lot of information about their function has been mysterious.
That's why an international team of researchers set out to figure out what the working parts of the human genome are, and what they mean for the human body as we know it.

The project is called the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE). When the Human Genome Project sequenced the human genome in 2003, it established the order of the 3 billion letters in the genome, which can be thought of as "the book of life."
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2022
https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/ribosomes-transcription-and-translation-14120660/
Ribosomes, Transcription, and Translation

The genetic information stored in DNA is a living archive of instructions that cells use to accomplish the functions of life. Inside each cell, catalysts seek out the appropriate information from this archive and use it to build new proteins — proteins that make up the structures of the cell, run the biochemical reactions in the cell, and are sometimes manufactured for export. Although all of the cells that make up a multicellular organism contain identical genetic information, functionally different cells within the organism use different sets of catalysts to express only specific portions of these instructions to accomplish the functions of life.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
So your DNA is the book of you life and anything that tampers with your DNA is not good at all
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Daniel 12:1
King James Version

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2022
gene
The basic unit of heredity passed from parent to child. Genes are made up of sequences of DNA
and are arranged, one after another, at specific locations on chromosomes in the nucleus of cells. They contain information for making specific proteins that lead to the expression of a particular physical characteristic or trait, such as hair color or eye color, or to a particular function in a cell.gene
(jeen)
The basic unit of heredity passed from parent to child. Genes are made up of sequences of DNA and are arranged, one after another, at specific locations on chromosomes in the nucleus of cells. They contain information for making specific proteins that lead to the expression of a particular physical characteristic or trait, such as hair color or eye color, or to a particular function in a cell.
Structure of DNA. Most DNA is found inside the nucleus of a cell, where it forms the chromosomes. Chromosomes have proteins called histones that bind to DNA. DNA has two strands that twist into the shape of a spiral ladder called a helix. DNA is made up of four building blocks called nucleotides: adenine (A), thymine (T), guanine (G), and cytosine (C). The nucleotides attach to each other (A with T, and G with C) to form chemical bonds called base pairs, which connect the two DNA strands. Genes are short pieces of DNA that carry specific genetic information.
. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/genetics-dictionary/def/gene
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Your DNA is the book of your life. Genes are DNA segments that code for specific traits which could be physical emotional psycological physiological etc. So everything about you is written in your DNA and presented in segments called genes
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Gene therapy is a medical approach that treats or prevents disease by correcting the underlying genetic problem. Gene therapy techniques allow doctors to treat a disorder by altering a person’s genetic makeup instead of using drugs or surgery.

The earliest method of gene therapy, often called gene transfer or gene addition, was developed to:

Introduce a new gene into cells to help fight a disease.
Introduce a non-faulty copy of a gene to stand in for the altered copy causing disease.

Later studies led to advances in gene therapy techniques. A newer technique, called genome editing (an example of which is CRISPR-Cas9), uses a different approach to correct genetic differences. Instead of introducing new genetic material into cells, genome editing introduces molecular tools to change the existing DNA in the cell. Genome editing is being studied to:

Fix a genetic alteration underlying a disorder, so the gene can function properly.
Turn on a gene to help fight a disease.
Turn off a gene that is functioning improperly.
Remove a piece of DNA that is impairing gene function and causing disease.

Gene therapies are being used to treat a small number of diseases, including an eye disorder called Leber congenital amaurosis and a muscle disorder called spinal muscular atrophy. Many more gene therapies are undergoing research to make sure that they will be safe and effective. Genome editing is a promising technique also under study that doctors hope to use soon to treat disorders in people.
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/therapy/genetherapy/
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
If there are genes that ensure a genetic predisposition to undesired traits, gene therapy can be used to correct them. Gene therapy cn be used to cure a lot of diseases like Diabetes, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Hypertension, kidney diseases, and all kinds of genetically disposing diseases. Gene therapy has been available since the 1970sAvailable since the 1970s but they were never used to cure any diseases. Countless people lost to cancers diabetes HIV/AIDS etc until Covid-19
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2022
MrPresident1:
A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
. Protein is another word for Gene
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Inspite of all the lies that the covid vaccine does not interfere with genetic makeup, The simple truth is that anything that tampers with your genetic makeup, anything that interferes with the ordinary genetic processes to make new gene recombinations is gene therapy The question is, why were gene therapies deployed against covid-19 and never deployed against Cancers or Diabetes or HIV?. Covid vaccines instruct your genetic make up to produce spike proteins. This is gene therapy.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2022
If you have taken the covid vaccines your book has been altered
MrPresident1:
Inspite of all the lies that the covid vaccine does not interfere with genetic makeup, The simple truth is that anything that tampers with your genetic makeup, anything that interferes with the ordinary genetic processes to make new gene recombinations is gene therapy The question is, why were gene therapies deployed against covid-19 and never deployed against Cancers or Diabetes or HIV?. Covid vaccines instruct your genetic make up to produce spike proteins. This is gene therapy.
If you have taken the covid vaccines your book has been altered
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2022
King James Version
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.
MrPresident1:
If you have taken the covid vaccines your book has been alteredIf you have taken the covid vaccines your book has been altered
King James Version

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2022
You have been conscripted as an unwilling enemy of the LORD. Save yourself and seek the mercy of the LORD in fasting and prayers
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
MrPresident1:
You have been conscripted as an unwilling enemy of the LORD. Save yourself and seek the mercy of the LORD in fasting and prayers
Joel 3:13-16
King James Version
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Your decision was made for you against your freewill. It is the way of Satan the devil. The way of deceit, deviousness, lies, and manipulation. REPENT TO THE LORD and save yourself[b]Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.[/b]
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=115684289]Your decision was made for you against your freewill. It is the way of Satan the devil. The way of deceit, deviousness, lies, and manipulation. REPENT TO THE LORD and save yourself[b]Joel 3:14
Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Ezekiel 18:31
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Isaiah 55:6-7
King James Version

6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Seek the LORD before Armageddon breaks upon you
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
If you have taken the covid vaccines, you have been conscripted in to the war of Armageddon as an enemy of the LORD. Now save yourself by fasting and prayers and repentance unto the LORD. Your book DNA has been corrupted and Michael will not be able to save you. Come now unto the LORD
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Psalm 139:14-16
King James Version

King James Version

Isaiah 66:15-17
King James Version
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
MrPresident1:
Psalm 139:14-16
King James Version

King James Version

Isaiah 66:15-17
King James Version
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
If you received the covid vaccines you have been deceived and manipulated, coaxed and lied to into idolatry. The punishment for idolatry is death. Redeem yourself to the LORD in fasting and prayers and unending penitence and righteousness. Your book has been corrupted by satan the devil
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
The Corona group of viruses are some of the weakest viruses. They are common and ubiquitous, they are everywhere are are responsible for causing common cold. How the weakest viruses transmuted into the most dangerous virus in the world remains the stuff of legend. GOD only used the weakest to confound the proud. All their civilization and hitech was florred by the weakest virus. It was a no contest. It was the sign of the son of man in heavenHeaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. God used the weakest to confound the mighty.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Psalm 5:4
For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
1 Samuel 19:8
And there was war again: and David went out, and fought with the Philistines, and slew them with a great slaughter; and they fled from him.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Galatians 5:22-23
King James Version

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Isaiah 26:3 (King James Version)
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Leviticus 20:14
And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
Re: Your DNA Is The Book Of Your Life by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Daniel 4:27
King James Version

27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Married Women Covering Their Face... / Why Is Christianity Failing Nigeria? / Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.