Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,438 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans (11444 Views)

BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / Beautiful Lady Joins The Groomsmen Squad Looking Enchanting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by dahmmmy: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2022
The Infinix VIP Concert was held July 3, 2022, at the Eko Hotels&Suites, Lagos was headlined by their brand ambassador Davido and a host of others. Infinix is always ready to give their fans nothing but the best in not just innovation with new device roll-outs but also entertainment. The event was supported by Budweiser, Munch It, Gamer, Nestlé, Boom Play, ATR, and Xpark.

The performers took fans through energetic dance moves and their favorite songs with shouts of excitement and sing-alongs. Ayra star, Skiibii, Poco Lee, Zinoleesky, Badboy Timz. Neo, Liquorose and Osas were also present at the event having a wonderful time with the performances. DJ Xclusive and DJ Kaywise kept the party turnt up with their disc jockey skills.

Davido wrapped-up the event, he took the crowd through a true VIP performance. He gave out 2 million naira and his pair of sneakers to a lucky fan at the concert.

Infinix presented awards to winners of the various challenges from the Davido cover challenge and all the winners went home with their gifts.

Below are the pictures from the concert

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by dahmmmy: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by dahmmmy: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by dahmmmy: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Pictures

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by dahmmmy: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Once they give you stage to perform.you come leave stage enter crowd.Anything wey you see take am like that.

13 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by rottable(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fantastic
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by rottable(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
So na only VIP dey buy Infinix abi.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by itoyo: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice event
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by sunshineV(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Pesin go buy phone bcus davido dey advertise am only for davido to switch back to his iphone and ur infinix go begin hang after 6 month smh. You got played bruh

20 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by madeofblavk: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
The concert was lit, I'm not gon lie

But nothing concern me and una phones grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
No agbado and cassava person on this thread. So peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
Once they give you stage to perform.you come leave stage enter crowd.Anything wey you see take am like that.

This really got me cracked up grin

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Offpoint1: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
k
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by AbuAeesha: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
ambassadors wey no dey use brand embarassed

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by SlavaUkraini: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
When is Tecno doing their own Party ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Mywd: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beautiful people everywhere

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Futuristics(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Infinix is just making it
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by davidupdate89: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by stano2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hope they are Obedient.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Emeka71(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
^All this people self although I'm not voting but even if I say OK let me be; I'm Atikulated though.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wow!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Transcriber: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nonsense and rubbish
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Bobxin: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
The show goes on!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by seangy4konji: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yeye people...

dem deh wear leather inside..i wonder how dem kpwkus for deh smell under.

see that yeye american boy inside leather self..igbo no allow them think straight again
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by jeff1607(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Event for the masses
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Asour: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
sunshineV:
Pesin go buy phone bcus davido dey advertise am only for davido to switch back to his iphone and ur infinix go begin hang after 6 month smh. You got played bruh

They don't buy because he's using it.

They (Infinix) use him for a wider brand reach.
Which makes Infinix brand more appealing.

Many forget that Samsung smartphones were poor in 2009/8— They were worse than HTC. Even when Banky advertised them.
But that appeal + Product innovation has won the brand huge patronage since then.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by 2dominate: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Zino
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by ItrendNaija(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
I would have loved to attend this show.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans by Wwwq: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Abuja Night Clubs To Know / Where Will You Be On 31st Dec,2013/Jan.1,2014? / Happy Birthday Nairalander (nicotine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.