Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pastor Poju And Peter Obi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Poju And Peter Obi (1427 Views)

Poju Oyemade Faults Abuja Cleric, Says Mercy Chinwo Sang For Free At Covenant Ch / COZA: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reveals Phone Call With Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Spiritual F / The Law Versus The Spirit And The Story Of Civilization By Pastor Poju Oyemade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Poju And Peter Obi by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2022
People should please forgive supporters of Peter Obi on the social media for the exuberant and aggressive manner in which they go about the Obi presidential project. It just shows the demographic composition of the support base of Obi, I mean, it shows that a chunk of supporters of Peter Obi are youths. And naturally you cannot divorce exuberance from youthfulness. It also shows how grossly disenchanted the youth of Nigeria are with the political status quo in the country.
That said, I also appeal to fellow youths and supporters of Peter Obi to be courteous and decorous in how they push the presidential project of our man especially on social media. You shouldn't attack people who criticize you. You should rather look at what point they have in their criticisms. Criticism should be a motivation for improvement. When people criticize you, it should rather make you to go into your shell and re-examine yourself so as to take steps for improvement. No human being is perfect, not at all.

Talking about the particular case of Pastor Poju's description of the Obi presidential project as a poorly planned project, does Pastor Poju have a point? Of course he does! It could be described as a poorly planned project because it is agreeably a sudden project. That doesn't mean we should stop believing in the project. If Pastor Poju says we should not dissipate our energy on such a project, we can just simply disagree with him without attacking him, we can just simply carry on with our project - if we fail, if we succeed!

Pastor Poju Oyemade deserves our highest regard as far as the Obi presidential project is concerned. This is the same man that gave Obi the avenue to become what he is today in terms of popularity. I knew that Peter Obi was governor of Anambra, but I didn't know about his exceptional style of governance until I watched clips of his speeches about it on THE PLATFORM. It is because Peter Obi has been very vocal about how he governed Anambra especially in his narrations on THE PLATFORM that many people got to know about him and are rooting for him today.
Fashiola was exceptionally fantastic in Lagos, same as Ambode. Akpabio was fantastic in Akwa Ibom, Zulum is exceptionally fantastic in Borno. Yet Peter Obi is the one who is so outstandingly known to be fantastic as a governor, thanks to THE PLATFORM hosted by Pastor Poju Oyemade. So he deserves our honour and respect. If he doesn't believe in the Obi presidential project, we believe in it! My vote in 2023 is for Peter Obi, whether he can win the election or not.

Kingsley Onwuka

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Blessings / Nairaland Award 2009 / Any Nairalander In Need Of Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.