Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Please Help Me . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Help Me . (984 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me . by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2007
PLZ HELP I GAVE A FRIEND OF MY MINE IN NIGERIA .TWO ( 10 )EUROS THAT'S ( 20) EUROS . AFTER A WEEK SHE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I GAVE HER TWO (10 ) NAIRAS. NO THANKS ,NOTHING TO ME .PLZ HELP I KNOW THE MONEY WAS SMALL.
Re: Please Help Me . by omoge(f): 1:07am On Aug 14, 2007
maybe your friend want more euro from you? tell her you don't have money that you are a student. tell her the 2 (10) euro you sent her before was for your school books. now you don't have money to chop that she can send you back your 20 EURO. ask her to try to go work and make money herself and help you too.
Re: Please Help Me . by babygirl8(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think you should forget about this money,b/c you will cant ask her to come back this money,it will look not so good,and just dont do it again and find normal friends wich will not do that!

(1) (Reply)

9ja Clothing Shop / Is Igbo More Important When It's Spoken By Whites? / Is It A Crime For A Girl Not To Know How To Cook Before She Goes To The Universi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.