Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

I love this business any advice please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I love this business any advice please (316 Views)

I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love this business any advice please by Oluwashina72: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2022
My dad drives and he has also become one of the chairman in the NURTW but he's getting old but has a Toyota picnic he drive. I'm done with school working but looking forward to go into transport business because iv had experience from him... But he doesn't want me to but I'm planning of getting Mazda mvp to put at thier pack but I know I have a huge job to do in monitoring the business....
Re: I love this business any advice please by Plus10(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Have you asked him why he does want you to do same business as his?He may know something about the business that you are yet to know .
Re: I love this business any advice please by Oluwashina72: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Plus10:
Have you asked him why he does want you to do same business as his?He may know something about the business that you are yet to know .
You're right sir and I know the challenges there... He wants me to go into farming... There are a lot opportunity and future I see in transport but he's just scared but I'm not and I'm ready to go into it. I intend starting at thier pack with hiring my car for weekend events,after sometime,I will try to do every possible thing to have my own terminal and I will be doing interstate transport...
Re: I love this business any advice please by Godsprojectayo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oluwashina72:
My dad drives and he has also become one of the chairman in the NURTW but he's getting old but has a Toyota picnic he drive. I'm done with school working but looking forward to go into transport business because iv had experience from him... But he doesn't want me to but I'm planning of getting Mazda mvp to put at thier pack but I know I have a huge job to do in monitoring the business....
Chat me up on 08064363832

(1) (Reply)

8 Meme Coins To Buy Now In 2022 (everything You Need To Know) / Enjoy The Best Investment Experience With Croudtrading Solutions / Who Will Like To Partner With Me On This Project (internet Radio Station)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.