Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Former DSS Boss, Dennis Amachree, Has Revealed Those Behind The Killing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Former DSS Boss, Dennis Amachree, Has Revealed Those Behind The Killing (260 Views)

‘ex-nimasa Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi, Is After My Life’ – Former DSS Official / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos / Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Former DSS Boss, Dennis Amachree, Has Revealed Those Behind The Killing by Comfort4all: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2022
A former DSS boss, Dennis Amachree, has revealed those behind the killing of Christians in Nigeria. During his interview on TV360, Dennis outlined the possible consequences that could follow if Nigeria is reinstated as a Country of Particular Concern (CPC) by the United States (US).
Reacting to the topic, Dennis said, "I agree with the minister for once that it is not a Nigerian policy to persecute or kill Christians." The ISWAP, Boko Haram, and killer herdsmen are behind such killings. Religious freedom is guaranteed by the Nigerian constitution, but I would like the government to show more concern by openly pursing the situation decisively. Nobody has addressed the ongoing events. I know they have an inter-religious council that is doing its job, but how far have they gone in solving these problems? We know that these renegade Islamic groups have killed even Muslims. I think it would seem to the outside world that Christians are dying, churches are getting burnt, and Catholic priests are getting kidnapped. However, the government should demonstrate that these groups are to blame for the events by attacking them in order to prevent a repeat.
He continued, "The threats to reinstate Nigeria as a Country of Particular Concern is quite serious. They refused to sell us the Tucano jets when we were on that list, as it is against US policy to conduct business with countries that are against the interests of the US. Religious freedom and freedom of speech are part of the US society. It becomes very serious as some of the things we enjoy as US partners may be withdrawn. I think it depends on the Nigerian government to prove it to the US and the world. Other countries are also watching to see if such a policy exists.

(1) (Reply)

Over 35,000 Surrendered Terrorists Are Children - Maj. Gen. Musa / The Statuses Of The Surviving Victims Are Not Known At This Time / ALL Gunmen Caught In Anambra Are Igbo, Says Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.