Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) (1743 Views)

Play Games On Your Computer With Your Gamepad On Games That Doesn't Support It / I Need Help On Games For My Laptop. / First Nigerian Realtime Multiplayer Game I've Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
During my long 3 months holiday

I was able to play over 100 games (I didn't finish many)
(I finished about 20 something)

For me list of Games I will recommend to anyone that you must play before you become too old with responsibilities

Not in any order

1. 1886 the order (graphics and Story was amazing gun fight great)

2. All Call of duty modern warfare 1 and 2, then try Ghost and the black ops, then play Advanced warfare (I love the plot and story in these)

3. Last of us 1 and 2 (I finished these straight without playing another game, too addictive)

4. Uncharted 1 to 4 (I didn't like the 5 mainly because I felt nothing can beat those 1 to 4)

5. Ghost of tshshima (used 1 week on chapter 1)

6. Deadpool was funny

7. Spiderman and miles

8. Mafia definite edition

9. All 3 tomb raider games

10. God of war

11. Days gone (play this after you play last of us)

12. Red dead redemption 2 (it's a game you can't finish if you can't wait for 5hrs to get involved into the game play, I deleted this game 3 times before starting it)

13. all the far cry from 3 to 6

14. Mortal Kombat 11 (the story)

15. Sleeping dogs, watchdogs and GTA

Games I think are overhyped and I didn't enjoy personally

1. The assassin creed (they are all very very repetitive)
All they give is good opening scene then back to the same game of climbing houses
I was hyped for odyssey
When I saw the 300 scene but it ended and back to climbing

2. Horizon zero dawn
I didn't enjoy shooting machines with arrows

3. Detroit become human
If I want to watch a movie, I'll download movie

4. The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight
(The fighting mechanics looks like PS2 and the story is weak) they just shine the graphics of the game

5. Yakuza (the games are too alike)

6. Sekiro (I spoilt my pad with this)

7. Hellblade senua ( just walk around for hours)

8. Mad Max just looks like Batman lite, same fighting mechanics

9. Resident evil games (The story is not it for me, maybe because I've played better zombie games with last of us and days gone)

These games are good, but because I've played better games
I find them not upto the hype people give

Honourable mentions you can try, they are not great but you'll have fun with them story and gameplay

1. Vampyr
2. Evil within
3. Star wars fallen order
4. Life is strange
5. Nioh
6. Infamous second son
7. Battlefield 1
8. L.A noire

For football games
From FIFA 14 to 22 just get 15 (it's very balanced but bad graphics, everything else is perfect) for graphics get the latest FIFA 22 (scripted gameplay and spiderman/superman keepers, but you'll enjoy the graphics of seeing the players like real life with champions League graphics)

Pes just get the latest (Pes is the only game that improve year after year on gameplay but cartoon graphics)

3 Likes

Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
I really enjoy playing tomb Raider rise, survival and shadow
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by AyarmBoye(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
You played all these games in 3 months ....waoh!!! RDR2 alone took me 2 months cheesy
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
adeniyilamlek:
I really enjoy playing tomb Raider rise, survival and shadow
great storyline
And the gameplay is not boring
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
AyarmBoye:
You played all these games in 3 months ....waoh!!! RDR2 alone took me 2 months cheesy

I played even more than that

I didn't finish all o

Some maybe 5hrs accumulated time intervals
Some 10
Some frustrated from the first 1hr and deleted

I have not finished red dead yet, not even half

But I have played more than 100

1 Like

Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Which games are the best you've played ?

And which ones are boring to you and overhyped?
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by dimexy247(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Nice one OP, fairly analysed. At least I know which game to avoid.

Well, it takes me a lot of time to finish games because of work but I still try to get by, the ones I have played and finished. (I have numerous abandoned ones)

All GTA except V

COD except ghost and black ops

Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 (finished all follow come mission, /more missions can be downloaded/ the game can never really be finished though

Arma (Arma 3, Arma Apex, Arma 3: Reforger 2022) the game actually have 17 series

Control

Hitman 3

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

More to come when I can update, going to work.

1 Like

Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Flight simulator is another game I loved on the Xbox that gets you involved totally into the gameplay

Feels like you're a pilot

At least incase of any emergency, I can take over from the pilot in mid air if both pilots gets a stroke together and no one else has experience on the plane, lol
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by JunaPetr: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sounds exciting! Your description is reminiscent of fantasy RPG games with elements of strategy and magic. Recently, thanks to onlinegamersreviews.com I was introduced to the amazing creativity and dedication in the world of cosplay. This is truly an impressive sight. Cosplay is an art that requires enormous talent, attention to detail and a lot of effort. Nastya's decision to change her appearance to more accurately embody the character speaks to her commitment and passion for cosplay. I recommend checking this out for yourself.
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by willian10: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
U played RDR2 and placed it in that position ..... how?
RDR2 is the best single player game I've played

1 Like

Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by mariamartin: 5:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Wow, that's an impressive list of games! I appreciate the detailed review. It's interesting to see your personal preferences and opinions on each game. By the way, have you ever taken the rice purity test?
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ade1177: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
willian10:
U played RDR2 and placed it in that position ..... how?
RDR2 is the best single player game I've played

There are so many other games better in combat and in Actual gameplay

Rdr2 is just a movie game that also forces you to become a farmer and take care of a ranch
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by willian10: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ade1177:

There are so many other games better in combat and in Actual gameplay

Rdr2 is just a movie game that also forces you to become a farmer and take care of a ranch
Lol okay
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by BabetteHirshber: 4:02am On Jan 19
I played even more than that. By the way, have you ever taken the rice purity test?
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by Ford01: 11:40am On Jan 29
Recently, I explored a variety of games, and my gaming experience led me to a fascinating discovery on xn--o80bl8jezb35e91unugksh.com. The website offered an extensive collection of diverse games that catered to my eclectic tastes. From immersive storylines to adrenaline-pumping action, the platform had it all. Navigating through the site was seamless, enhancing my overall gaming pleasure. It's a noteworthy destination for any avid gamer seeking a plethora of options to satisfy their gaming cravings.
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by RossT: 8:49pm On Feb 03
I have a solution for you if you want to level up your favorite games quickly. Your character's level, equipment, and access to new regions of the game can all be enhanced with the help of the skilled team. You could find that you have more time for the things that matter most to you if you use https://boosters./kboosting/ instead of slaving away at work. Gaining their assistance can help you improve and compete at a higher level
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by petergrove(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05
Did you try geometry dash breeze para pc? I tried it couple of weeks ago and it was worth playing. I'll rate it at top priority.
Re: My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) by ChristophBrunsk: 9:40am On Mar 21
Wow, I was immensely impressed with how much work you did! Thanks a million for having reviewed all those lovely games. I will surely check them out some time soon. Now I am busy with another gaming app. In my quest for great online entertainment, I stumbled upon 91club one day and here, each game is an adventure, promising not just a challenge but a story to immerse oneself in. Aside from that, there are multiple money-making opportunities that I just cannot pass along without testing.

(1) (Reply)

Board Games (chess Only) / Introducing »» All New FIFA 14(available On September 24) / FIFA14 Lovers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.