Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? (1631 Views)

Whoelse Need Any Usb Internet Modem 24/7 Cheat That Will Last For 1yr Guaranted / Downloading Of Dictionary / Downloading Of Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
Any in the house who cares to know how to download YOUTUBE videos with ease,efficiency and speed?
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by lincoln123: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
I need it brother, my email mabell4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Fazzy: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
wats up dude can u pls share it with us?,
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by executione: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2011
i need it bro i hv tried all video download apps johnagbenor@rocketmail.com
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Wisdomxy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
please send mine through <dakara96@gmail.com>
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Mobinga: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
Na wa oh. Another one of these email-dropping threads angry
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by dabraska: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
download youtube transfer HD! mayb thru torrent or any oda means!
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 1:52am On Jul 28, 2011
Wow! !!I'm so sorry.I missed this thread I will drop the solution straight away.
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2011
download youtube transfer HD! mayb thru torrent or any oda means!

That is not comprehensive @ all! !!
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2011
Get your 1.Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 2.Any Video Converter ready 3.Orbit downloader and 4.Your internet connection ready.

Are they all ready?
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2011
Na wa oh. Another one of these email-dropping threads

I'm not going to let it be this way,I will drop the solutions here and any interested viewer can then visit my new blogsite @

www.presegadesidaetips..com
if they like for more tips.
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by Presegs(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2011
Download ORBIT DOWNLOADER by searching it through google or from filehippo.
Install it and restart you PC.Visit YOUTUBE and click on the video ready for download and let the page loads completely(recommended).
Af​ter that,place your MOUSE pointer around on the video and an icon GETIT will be coming up and going at some locations.Kindly click on the GETIT icon,specify where exactly you want to download it and click OK and congrats,your download starts.It works with Mozilla,opera,chrome but works best with Mozilla firefox 3.6.8.

1 Like

Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2011
Orbit downloader, Mozilla Firefox, Any video converter?

Your method na long thing and is crap but pray, tell. . . how is this related to Phones?

Thread is moved to the Computer board.
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by femi4: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2011
Presegs:

Get your 1.Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 2.Any Video Converter ready 3.Orbit downloader and 4.Your internet connection ready.

Are they all ready?
Ki ni big deal, I beg, no long thing, Install IDM on your system,and it will do the download for you!
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by donstevewrites: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2011
its very easy wit idm.just install and integrate wit firefox.then go to option-file type in ur idm and type flv were u c other file type extensions.wen ur n youtube play de video and an icon of idm wld show up.click it to start downloadin.it quite faster.
Re: Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How? by zickyo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
Also try installing *RealPlayer* on ur pc, this enablesyou to download almost every video u re watching online, including youtube videos.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Ways To Increase Your Internet Speed / Is Your Desktop Screen Better Than Mine? / Register Your Business With CAC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.