Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Cryptocurrency Tips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cryptocurrency Tips (604 Views)

Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange / Cryptocurrency Exchanger Weksell / Libra: What You Need To Know About Facebook’s Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, here are the few tips:

1. Have a strategy for crypto trading :

It isn’t easy to separate genuine cryptocurrency recommendations from the scams; there are lots of sharks out there waiting to take your money.

When you’re confronted with a lot of information about a cryptocurrency, it's advisable you take a step back from the hype.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
2. Manage risk
Some people offering crypto trading tips might not have your best interests at heart. So don’t get stung making the same mistakes as others.

Set limits on how much you invest in a particular digital currency and don’t be tempted to trade with more money than you can afford to lose.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
3. Diversify your crypto portfolio

It doesn’t pay to have too much invested in one single cryptocurrency. Or as they say: don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

As with stocks and shares, spread your money out among different digital currencies.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
4.Be in it for the long term

Prices can rise and fall quite dramatically day to day, and novice traders are often duped into panic selling when prices are low.

Cryptocurrencies are not going to go away. Leaving your money in the crypto market for months or years at a time could offer you the best rewards.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
5. Beware of fake Crypto trading platform.

The number of Crypto trading platforms keep increasing everyday. It's very important for you to carry out proper research on any trading platform that you want to use.

There are numerous legit Cryptocurrencies trading platforms like :
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
A. YELLOWCARD : Yellow Card is the safest, easiest Platform in Africa to buy and sell Bitcoin . You can always Buy Bitcoin and USDT with multiple payment options , competitive rates and zero fees on Yellow Card. You can visit www.yellowcard.io to check out the platform.

Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
B. Binance : Binance is also one of the cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies.

Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
C. Crypto : Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange that supports trading, investing, staking, wallets, NFTs, and more.

I hope these few tips help.

Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Niswayne19: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
That last tip is very important. Beware of fake crypto trading platforms. I can verify that Binance, yellow card are legit platform because I have been using them for years without any issue.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by EinsteinAyo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank you for these tips. I will always use YELLOWCARD.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank you these pieces of advice. I use YELLOWCARD and Binance as my trading platforms and I have never regretted using them
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by OladapoF(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
I hope Cryptocurrencies traders will take these tips seriously. I also love using YELLOWCARD and Crypto.com as trading platforms
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Blastedholligan: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Thanks for the tip. Very insightful. Which one amongst the platforms you recommended is best for a beginner?
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Freelancerx: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Number 5 is very important for me. So many fake platforms outside now
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Realboygenius(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
And always take profit.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by ebunluv2021: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
I recommend yellow card. Very easy to use
Blastedholligan:
Thanks for the tip. Very insightful. Which one amongst the platforms you recommended is best for a beginner?
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by ebunluv2021: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blastedholligan:
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by lamzy97: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Personally for me, I have been using Yellow card and it has been a smooth sail.
Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Qre1: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: Cryptocurrency Tips by Chukatabra: 9:11am On Jan 15
I keep the following to heart:
- Thorough research
- Volatility is inevitable at anytime
- Try to avoid FOMO
- Portfolio diversification
- Hold but not too long

It works most times but isn't guaranteed. This article explains more - https://blog.bitmama.io/tips-for-crypto-trading/

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Shaz And Seun / All Read And Post Reply / Man Guilty Of Raping Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.