Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister (1830 Views)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by ogbiwa: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
With a host of top footballers still on holiday, some Nigerian players have decided to spend time with their families in Nigeria.

Super Eagles star Samuel Chukwueze has stirred reactions on social media after recent photos of him with his sister having a great time surfaced online.

Fans were excited as the siblings were bonding together and it was only right for Chukwueze to be spending time with his family during the holidays. The photos were shared by Samuel Chukwueze's sister on her official Instagram account.

Samuel Chukwueze had a mixed 2021/22 season. The dazzling winger produced some match-winning moments for Villarreal but also struggled with injuries. It is good to see him enjoying his well-deserved break ahead of the upcoming season.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b78a85618a92c071c4adefee0efa6e40?client=news

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by ArchiLimited: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
At his young age he has already won the Europa League, played in the champions league and scored a champions league goal to knock out the mighty Bayern in their backyard, also rubbing shoulders with stars like Messi and Benzema on the pitch, as well as disgracing legends like Marcelo. What can I say, the boy from the backside of Abia is doing big things on the world stage in such a short time: GRACE.
Chukwueze go EPL abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by slim75d(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's now a norm for young ladies to show off their slanted Bobby

What do I know

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by paulolee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
I remeber this banny back then wen Eze de ball for diamond fc in lagos, d bea do come around to follow us watch them train but she no soft liks this....money good o
I remember chukwueze street story back den, always saying his parents did not want to see him playing football, it was so bad dt dey burned his boots n he cried..
today he is the breadwinner earning foreign currencies from the samething his parents never liked....
atimes, wat an elder can see while sitting down, u fit see am wen u stand up because na rubbish him see.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by paulolee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:
At his young age he has already won the Europa League, played in the champions league and scored a champions league goal to knock out the mighty Bayern in their backyard, also rubbing shoulders with stars like Messi and Benzema on the pitch, as well as disgracing legends like Marcelo. What can I say, the boy from the backside of Abia is doing big things on the world stage in such a short time: GRACE.
Chukwueze go EPL abeg.
calm down bro..mbappe won d worldcup even before 25..
Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by ArchiLimited: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
paulolee:

calm down bro..mbappe won d worldcup even before 25..

LOVE YOURS
That's the main essence of the whole writeup you quoted which you obviously missed

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Star Samuel Chukwueze Spotted With His Sister by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:

LOVE YOURS
That's the main essence of the whole writeup you quoted which you obviously missed
mistake

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? / Making NPFL A World Class; A Masterplan (2) / Breaking News: Chelsea Fc Gives Fans A Juicy Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.