Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help (10015 Views)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban / Netherlands Visa Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Pls house i need some advice, I applied for uk visit visa on 4th of July and i was refused today,stating that they can't find my Flight ticket in the document i submitted. That was why my visa į̸̸̨§ not granted,but when i looked into the document i submitted the flight ticket į̸̸̨§ inside it,
Now i was adviced to re-address the embassy,(that means look into it )

My questions are,
Į̸̸̨§ there anything like that?
Can this be a reason for my refusal?
If yes abt the re-address pls tell me more abt it and how long it takes?will i need to do the biometric again?
And i have 850k in my acct,į̸̸̨§ that not enough fund for it ?

Pls all members of this forum i really need your helps plssssssssssss
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by eby4real080: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2011
if you need a uk visiting visa( london) contact me on 08068947399. Three months visa, will be ready in three weeks counting from the day you submitted your passport and there will be no payment till'you confirm your visa and verify that its geniue.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2011
eby4real080:

if you need a uk visiting visa[b]( london)[/b] contact me on 08068947399. Three months visa, will be ready in three weeks counting from the day you submitted your passport and there will be no payment till'you confirm your visa and verify that its geniue.

How much is 'London' visa?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2011
eby4real080:

if you need a uk visiting visa[b]( london)[/b] contact me on 08068947399. Three months visa, will be ready in three weeks counting from the day you submitted your passport and there will be no payment till'you confirm your visa and verify that its geniue.

Wrong answer. Enuose asked for advice, not a conman masquerading as a "visa agent."
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2011
eby4real080:

if you need a uk visiting visa( london) contact me on 08068947399. Three months visa, will be ready in three weeks counting from the day you submitted your passport and there will be no payment till'you confirm your visa and verify that its geniue.

There is a new trend here, with newly registered members. Their initial posts tends to be scam. Why is it so? Or did they registered here to perpetuate scam?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2011
Fogman:

There is a new trend here, with newly registered members. Their initial posts tends to be scam. Why is it so? Or did they registered here to perpetuate scam?

Sadly, that seems to be the case. Yet Nigerians wonder why a lot of Nigerians are denied visas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls all i need on this forum į̸̸̨§ advice not a scammer,pls can i re-apply now?or i have to wait for some months before i can proceed?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls all i need on this forum į̸̸̨§ advice not a scammer,pls can i  re-apply now?or i have to wait for some months before i can proceed?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by JJM(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2011
enuose:

Pls house i need some advice, I applied for uk visit visa on 4th of July and i was refused today,stating that they can't find my Flight ticket in the document i submitted. That was why my visa į̸̸̨§ not granted,but when i looked into the document i submitted the flight ticket į̸̸̨§ inside it,

My questions are,
Į̸̸̨§ there anything like that?
If yes abt the re-address pls tell me more abt it and how long it takes?will i need to do the biometric again?
And i have 850k in my acct,į̸̸̨§ that not enough fund for it ?

Pls all members of this forum i really need your helps plssssssssssss

If that was really the reason given on the refusal letter and you are certain that the flight ticket was included in the documents submitted then you should write to the Senior Entry Clerance Officer (SECO)asking for a review. If the SECO reviews and feels that there was an oversight on the part of the original Entry clearance officer who did not look properly, he may overturn the decision and grant you the visa(as long as everything else checks out).

You will not normally be required to do the biometric again for a review request and it really should not take more than 1 week max to hear back. They have however, been known to not reply quickly so you will need to bear this in mind if u want to appeal within the time limit.

But if it transpires that for some strange reason the filght ticket was not included in original application, then the refusal was reasonable and correct and you will have to re-apply(paying the fee again, making sure there are enough funds in your account and resubmitting all required documents)

Hope this helps abit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by ELDERLAGON: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2011
I doubt if flight reservation is part of requirements for UK visa application.I am of the firm opinion that the ECO left out important documents for consideration and relied heavily on inconsequential detail.Having regard that you also submitted a flight reservation,you stand a very good chance of upturning this decision.I will suggest you submit a letter of review for a fairer assessment of your case.Please do address it to the Entry Clearance Manager.Ensure you send it directly to the post where the application was treated(i.e abuja ABJ,Lagos).Of recent,applications for visit visa submitted at the Vfs Lagos are treated in Abuja.Just check the reference;if it starts with LAG/, this indicates that your application was treated in Lagos.However,if the reference on the Notice of Immigration Decision starts with ABJ/, ,it shows it was treated in ABUJA.If you send the letter of review to the appropriate post,you can get a decision in a shortest possible time(most of the time within 20 days).If you are in Lagos and you are sending your REVIEW to Abuja,you can use Fedex/Red Express.It costs about #2,645.It will get to the High Commission the following day.Submit the Review with copies of the Checklist and flight itinerary.Emphasise that the document under discourse was actually submitted in your visa application but the ECO was not diligent by not putting consideration before arriving at his decision.You may send a soft copy of the REVIEW to the embassy email.Exhaust the process of Review first before filing a new application.From experience,I have understood that the ECOs are always quick to look for a lacuna to refuse fresh applications.

1 Like

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by ELDERLAGON: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2011
To submit a REVIEW,you will not undergo biometric process again and you do not pay any fee.However,you will need subject yourself to biometric exercise each time you make a fresh application.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2011
What kind of silly reason is this one bikonu? undecided
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
Thanks so much #jjm And all other meembers in the house actually it state that re-address your hotel reservation,but i have it in the documents submitted including flight ticket just to certisfy them
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Thanks so much #jjm And all other meembers in the house actually it state that re-address your hotel reservation,but i have it in the documents submitted including flight ticket just to certisfy them
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
enuose:

Pls house i need some advice, I applied for uk visit visa on 4th of July and i was refused today,stating that they can't find my Flight ticket in the document  i submitted. That was why my visa is not granted. . .
   This can't be true because, (except in some compelling circumstances,) you are not required to obtain a flight ticket in order to apply for a visa. Gone are the days when a visa applicant was required to "book a flight" before applying for a visa, but now-a-days almost every airline has now abolished that policy of booking (to make reservation) and has now implemented the booking and paying system; so, no normal embassy would demand a flight reservation as a requirement for a visa application.

enuose:

Except you were applying for a family visit visa or other visa categories that attracts the full rights of appeals otherwise, this move would only be as good as a time waster as your case has been decided and is closed.

enuose:

My questions are,
is there anything like that?
   NO, there's supposed to be nothing like that unless you made your application subjective to such conditions, otherwise, i still don't believe that you understood the real reason for the refusal, and to make things clearer, it would be better if you provide the exact words in the refusal letter as written by the ECO.

enuose:

If yes abt the re-address pls tell me more abt it and how long it takes? will i need to do the biometric again?
   Well, i'm concerned about why it bothers you that you'd have to do the biometric again, is everything ok? I hope you're not storing up a 10 years ban for yourself. Now, to answer your question, YES, you're required to do the biometric each time you have a physical (not documentation) dealing with the UK embassy or immigration for verification purposes

enuose:

And i have 850k in my acct, is that not enough fund for it ?
   That's a pretty huge amount in Nigeria, but in the UK, it's less than £3.400. Now, this would raise a concern to the Visa Officer especially if he assumes that your flight, your hotel reservation and your maintenance costs are all coming from the sum; and the fact that you might not have any money to return to Nigeria for is highly questionable.
   Honestly, i'm of the opinion that you might even loss some part of the money to the embassy in this visa gamble.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
Noooooooo am not ban for 10years. and i don't even pray for such in my life,i was only asked to re-address them for my hotel reservation and i have it in my documents,so i see no reason for them to refused me
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
N850k is enough. Check ir hotel reserve and see what is wrong with it, coorect it and re apply.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
enuose:

Noooooooo am not ban for 10years. and i don't even pray for such in my life,i was only asked to re-address them for my hotel reservation and i have it in my documents,so i see no reason for them to refused me
   I didn't suggest that you're under a ban, i only wanted to warn you not to do something that would be storing up a 10 years ban for you

Fogman:

N850k is enough. Check ir hotel reserve and see what is wrong with it, coorect it and re apply.
   What are you implying here? Do you consider how much a return flight ticket costs and how much it costs to pay daily for a hotel? What about the costs of maintenance; what if he likes to do some shopping whilst in the UK? 
   Man, you need to know that when Visa Officers use the term "adequate fund", they are not merely talking about having just enough money for the trip, they are puting all financial circumstances into consideration, and they are very well concerned about how the travel may affect the traveller's finance and how much money would be left for him when he returns to Nigeria; So, they would not normally issue a visa to a person whose life savings would be badly affected by a visit to the UK, in fact, they don't believe that such a person would even be returning to Nigeria which is indeed a logical thing. Well, you may go ahead and encourage him to apply for the visa if you want him to loss his money.
   But why do people have the habit of saying yes to every visa question, encouraging unprepared visa seekers to "put everything in the hand of God" even though it is obvious that only a silly Visa Officer would issue a visa to such applicant?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by justwise(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2011
enuose:

Vicjustice is right, read ur refusal letter properly again, i seriously do not think u were refused cos of flight ticket , only if there is something u are not telling us.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2011
Thanks so much everyone,Yes the letter did not state that i was refused,it only states that,re-address your hotel reservation because į̸̸̨§ not included in your supporting documents

But i submitted everything to them,about the fund i don't think they are concern maybe you want to do shopping in *UK* or not since they never subjected about the fund or other things just the hotel reservation, so that makes me feels that they are certified with the other things
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2011
enuose:

Thanks so much everyone[b],Yes the letter did not state that i was refuse[/b]d,it only states that,re-address your hotel reservation because į̸̸̨§ not included in your supporting documents

But i submitted everything to them,about the fund i don't think they are concern maybe you want to do shopping in *UK* or not since they never subjected about the fund or other things just the hotel reservation, so that makes me feels that they are certified with the other things

If the letter did not state that you were refused then u were given a visa, you are confusing things here. Do u mind posting the letter here? Blank all personal details
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
enuose:

. . . about the fund i don't think they are concern maybe you want to do shopping in *UK* or not since they never subjected about the fund or other things just the hotel reservation, so that makes me feels that they are certified with the other things
   The fund issue did not come up probably because the ECO has many other incontestable reasons to refuse the visa, so he needed not bother about the contestable ones.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by AjanleKoko: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2011
Siena:

Sadly, that seems to be the case. Yet Nigerians wonder why a lot of Nigerians are denied visas.

Why do people keep saying a lot of Nigerians are denied visas?

Both the British high commission and the US Embassy publish their visa statistics. I have read many press releases and watched TV news stories where both missions declare their visa stats. The US Embassy refusal rate for Nigeria is 33.7%, according to this site (sorry not embassy source). I believe the British High Commission would have an even lower rate, as it deals with more than twice the volume processed by the US embassy.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by AjanleKoko: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2011
^^
Okay, slight correction. It seems the BHC has a much higher refusal rate in Nigeria than the US Embassy. ~50%, if Internet sources are to be believed.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Plz if the re-viewing is submitted will another Ref No. Be given or it will still remain the same or it will not be given ?

Pls house i need response
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
First, you were worrying that your "biometric" info might be needed again as expressed in this quote:
enuose:

If yes abt the re-address pls tell me more abt it and how long it takes? will i need to do the biometric again?

, and now, you're concerned of the reference number system as quoted
enuose:

Plz if the re-viewing is submitted will another Ref No. Be given or it will still remain the same or it will not be given ?

Pls house i need response
   But why do you need to bother about "biometric" confirmation or Ref No identification, are you hiding something?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2011
No am not hidden anything all this am asking what my friend want to know about coz someone his handling it for me in abuja,he told me that it has been re-send to the embassy,so he is confused that he never get an alert as the first step for notifying him that it has been proceed to the British High Commission,that is why am asking maybe,they will give another Ref No.mayb that is the reason why he is not getting an Alert
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by philipin7: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi ELDERLAGON,
Pls I need your advice, I have just been refused a family visit visa based on the ground that my bank account statements is 11 times more than what I earn. I have over 500, 000 Nair which I saved over the years. I earn 45, 000 Nair a monthly and normally receive money from my husband through western union. All the receipts, payslips, salary payment vouchers were submitted? Yet they were not conviced. They also stated that all my salary payments were made in cash, but this is not true. Where do I start from to correct this mess.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
philipin7: Hi ELDERLAGON,
Pls I need your advice, I have just been refused a family visit visa based on the ground that my bank account statements is 11 times more than what I earn. I have over 500, 000 Nair which I saved over the years. I earn 45, 000 Nair a monthly and normally receive money from my husband through western union. All the receipts, payslips, salary payment vouchers were submitted? Yet they were not conviced. They also stated that all my salary payments were made in cash, but this is not true. Where do I start from to correct this mess.
It will be difficult to "correct the mess" since your financial circumstances are not such that meet a visa requirement.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by philipin7: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
What suggestions do you have. The lump sum was deposited a long time ago and I have been saving the money that's why my account deposit is high. Also I normally receive money from my husband through western union money transfer. I have been working since 2009 so I can save.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Vicjustice: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2013
philipin7: What suggestions do you have. The lump sum was deposited a long time ago and I have been saving the money that's why my account deposit is high. Also I normally receive money from my husband through western union money transfer. I have been working since 2009 so I can save.
If the lump sum is over 6 months time, then it would not have negative effect on your application since you're going to print an account statement that won't show it.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by smith247: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
please i was refuse a visa under section 320 7a stated i use folge account please what can i do thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIRACY: Nigeria Water’s Now Worse Than Somalia / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Lagos - A Rising International Tourist & Business Destination (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.