Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag (1180 Views)

Introducing The World Best School Management System Web Application-S.D.O.S.M.S / Free Html5, Css3, Javascript, Php And Mysql Ebooks. / Get FREE Ebook On Web Design, PHP, CSS3, HTML5 And Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag by webconsult: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2011
After the long research and testing this new age(real world) in web design programing is aimed at easing major task done by Fireworks/photoshop, Flash animation, Javascript and more.

Though, Internet Explorer from version 8 down has not yet adopted this new technology but it will be interesting if we could use this thread to discuss the new features and elements.

Contributions are highly welcome,
Re: Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2011
html5 is not bad but majorly hyped by apple in a bid to prove the world that the web can do without Flash.but like i said its not bad but not something i'd jump so soon not gonna be writing different webpages for different browsers will just wait till every browser supports it but i'd be learning it,check out Javascript Specifications new features are coming.
Re: Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag by webconsult: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2011
Nice contribution, but its good we move with it, I tested it and its wonderful believe me.
Re: Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag by EFCCTM: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
boringgg

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Become A Web Developer At Yemlat Tech / Blog Of The Week : Arsenal Newspaper / Get Your Articles Written For As Low As $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.