Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jokoforex Trade Is Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jokoforex Trade Is Back (468 Views)

Binary Trade Is Profitable With Our Free Trading Signal / Binary Trade Is Profitable With Our Free Trading Signal / Now2,trade Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Ezemann(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
[b][/b]contrary to my previous post on Jokoforex trade, see here, https://www.nairaland.com/7138038/beware-jokoforex-trade-scammers#113037312

It came to the notice of their investors that they encountered a serious problem that affected their inability to pay their investors. However, they regretted every inconveniences that might caused their customers during this period.

Contrary to popular belief that they are scammers, has been proven otherwise as payment stated last week.

Jokoforex trade is an investment platform where investors invest with a 30% Roi after seven days.

Login to www.jokoforextrade.com to get started.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Favour654321(f): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ezemann:
[b][/b]contrary to my previous post on Jokoforex trade, see here, https://www.nairaland.com/7138038/beware-jokoforex-trade-scammers#113037312

It came to the notice of their investors that they encountered a serious problem that affected their inability to pay their investors. However, they regretted every inconveniences that might caused their customers during this period.

Contrary to popular belief that they are scammers, has been proven otherwise as payment stated last week.

Joko forex trade is an investment platform where investors invest with a 30% Roi after seven days.

I came across Jokoforextrade about 3 months ago , at first i was very scared of partaking in online investment
I'm very sure if not for the good things my friends told me about the platform i would never have tried it out
since I started investing on the platform I've never lost any money to them they are the ones adding profit for me
although my friends failed to mention how bad their customer care is ,or how slow they are at approving withdrawals ,they seriously need to work on these

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Tojuakpi580: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Favour654321:

I came across Jokoforextrade about 3 months ago , at first i was very scared of partaking in online investment
I'm very sure if not for the good things my friends told me about the platform i would never have tried it out
since I started investing on the platform I've never lost any money to them they are the ones adding profit for me
although my friends failed to mention how bad their customer care is ,or how slow they are at approving withdrawals ,they seriously need to work on these

the platform is trying though
its not easy to run an investment platform
I don't mind if their services are slow so far they deliver
and from my short time investing with them they really do their best when it comes to return on investments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Jenny963: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ezemann:

Jokoforex trade is an investment platform where investors invest with a 30% Roi after seven days.

i went through their company platform and i must say i like the fact that you get a 10% from your referrals first deposit
but the money is not dedudted from them its like a bonus just added to your account

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Dolor8: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jenny963:

i went through their company platform and i must say i like the fact that you get a 10% from your referrals first deposit
but the money is not dedudted from them its like a bonus just added to your account

so what you are trying to say now is that if I refer someone to this platform the company gives me 10% of whatever the person i bring invests ?

1 Like

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by skoles001(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
How do i join?
Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Jenny963: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tojuakpi580:

my short time investing with them they really do their best when it comes to return on investments

I've never tried it
but from the testimonies I've seen on Facebook
it shows they are real
Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Jenny963: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dolor8:

so what you are trying to say now is that if I refer someone to this platform the company gives me 10% of whatever the person i bring invests ?

yes if you have doubts checkout the platform and see for yourself www.jokoforextrade.com
I don't have any experience in this so its better if you go through the platform yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jokoforex Trade Is Back by Qre1: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

(1) (Reply)

Binance Accounts Verified For Sale . Available In Stock / Please Bitcoin Traders I Need Help. / Make Money Through Forex Trading This Year. The Decision Is Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.