Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Traveling To Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Qatar (2469 Views)

My Journey To Qatar / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2022
I will be traveling to Qatar in two weeks.
This is first time to travel beyond the borders of my naija by air.
what are things i am suppose to do as regards naija airport and i am not vaccinated yet but i was told not to worry ,that its best i do it there in Qatar.
What documents or proof will i be required to provide at the airport?
Urgent reply
Gurus in the house, help a novice like me.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Nreebge post=114525291]I will be traveling to Qatar in two weeks.
This is first time to travel beyond the borders of my naija by air.
what are things i am suppose to do as regards naija airport and i am not vaccinated yet but i was told not to worry ,that its best i do it there in Qatar.
What documents or proof will i be required to provide at the airport?
Urgent reply
Gurus in the house, help a novice like me.

No comment after 3 hours !
Is something wrong with my post or am i in a wrong section?
I need urgent attention here
Am i the first person to travel to Qatar here?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by digitite: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dont discharge Qarta at the airport.
Re: Traveling To Qatar by gamaliel9: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Nreebge post=114528474][/quote]

Nigerians are not familiar with Qatar. It is easy to enter Dubai but not Qatar. Though Igbos live and work there,, not much. Their money Riyal is better than Dubai s Dirham

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=gamaliel9 post=114579689]

Nigerians are not familiar with Qatar. It is easy to enter Dubai but not Qatar. Though Igbos live and work there,, not much. Their money Riyal is better than Dubai s Dirham

God bless you
The most important information i need here is on how to go through naija airport. From covid test, result and other immigration related issues here in naija.
At least i am happy somebody responded to my question.
I have a family there and they are the ones helping me but there are things they do not have information because they have been away for so long.
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Madebyme: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Did you get a job in Qatar?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
I dey Doha now
I entered Doha this morning by 2:36 am through Ethiopian Airlines.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Qatar by Ketchup908: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Nreebge:
I dey Doha now
I entered Doha this morning by 2:36 am through Ethiopian Airlines.

How's life fairing there?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ketchup908:

How's life fairing there?

Hello sir
Life is good here at the moment
The sun is so hot that a brother from southeast said that Qatar is minutes to hell, but there is A/C in almost every vehicle here. At home the same, in the kitchen, bathroom etc. The only problem here is job are not easy to get here as i was told but different strokes they say for different foes.
I am yet to go for my medical to enable get my ID card because without it, there is nothing meaningful you can be able to do here. I am seriously hustling to raise the money but got the biggest surprise of it all when i saw people receiving last month wage on the 10th and 11th of the new month.
Leaving naija for me is still my best decision no matter what i face here.
Sorry that it took me so long to reply your message.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar by Ketchup908: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nreebge:

Hello sir
The sun is so hot that a brother from southeast said that Qatar is minutes to hell, but there is A/C in almost every vehicle here. At home the same, in the kitchen, bathroom etc. The only problem here is job are not easy to get here as i was told but different strokes they say for different foes.
I am yet to go for my medical to enable get my ID card because without it, there is nothing meaningful you can be able to do here. I am seriously hustling to raise the money but got the biggest surprise of it all when i saw people receiving last month wage on the 10th and 11th of the new month.

What range should i budget of coming cause someone want to help me secure a Job for security post or are there chance of getting job with a degree of geology?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Ketchup908: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nreebge:

Hello sir

Please list the necessary document at the airport and how much the medical is to cost?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nreebge:

Hello sir
May God see you through.
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ketchup908:

What range should i budget of coming cause someone want to help me secure a Job for security post or are there chance of getting job with a degree of geology?

Well you must come here through a Qatari sponsor. Maybe the person knows exactly how things are done here. I have spent about 3.2 or 3.3 when am done with my medical and ID card. If you are sure of the job and you have the money go ahead.
Breakdown
Legalization cost me 45k though i am owing the lawyer friend.
Cost of visa 16,000 Qatari riyal
Covid19 test 30k
Covid19 certificate 40k
Covid stuff was emergency because flight was already booked but they denied me entrance or I will selfstay in a hotel.
Flight 280,780 transit through Ethiopian Airlines.
Covid19 test on arrival 40 Qatar riyal
Medical 150 but my in-law collected 200 i guess that is new price.
ID card 1,500 for new applicants but yearly renewal 2,500
Just sum it together
As for the time of my application the exchange was 158-162 but once in Qatar they quote it at 150
I brief you as i remember but you can start working with this for now.
Once again happy Sabbath
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Aaaaarghmed post=115664941]May God see you through.
Amen
Same to all Naija legit hustlers everywhere.
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ketchup908:

Please list the necessary document at the airport and how much the medical is to cost?
Covid19 test
Covid19 certificate( be ready to quarantine)
Methraz (entrance certificate)
Medical 150 or 200 Qatar riyal
ID card 1,500
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Ketchup908: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nreebge:

Covid19 test
Covid19 certificate( be ready to quarantine)
Methraz (entrance certificate)
Medical 150 or 200 Qatar riyal
ID card 1,500

Thanks for the info but the 1,500 has already been converted to riyal right?
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Nreebge: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ketchup908:

Thanks for the info but the 1,500 has already been converted to riyal right?

Yes
1,500 Qatar riyal
Re: Traveling To Qatar by Ketchup908: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nreebge:

Yes
1,500 Qatar riyal

Can you please send me a 'hi' on pathforward9@gmail.com, I want to get some life details there. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Qatar by linconab(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hello Op, please how can i reach you, i need info on Qatar? probably an email address. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Qatar by DoctorAbk: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
You want to travel to Qatar I can link you up with a sure agent. But it's not free
abdocmobile@gmail.com send Hi

(1) (Reply)

Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation / Does Undergraduate Degree Worth The Price Abroad Especially In Uk? / Hotels Near Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.