Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor (2184 Views)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by OtvNaija(f): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/i-endured-alot-in-the-marriage-yomi-fabiyi-wife-confirms-divorce-with-the-actor/

Re: I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by Sensiblerealist: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mr Ikebe on this one
Re: I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by Samfloxin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
80% of women who divorce their husbands on the claim of seeing alot and abuse are actually the trouble makers and the cause of the marital problems. They usually claim victims when they are actually the demons

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
OtvNaija:
I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/i-endured-alot-in-the-marriage-yomi-fabiyi-wife-confirms-divorce-with-the-actor/

One thing is u need to hear the two party at a time.. thats the only truth!

So well done on ur endurance, not our stance assurance..
Re: I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by InfernoNig: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2022
This life sha.
Re: I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Normal feminine line. Why not just divorce in peace without playing victim?

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Nollywood Actresses Who Are Naturally Endowed (Photos/Video) / Davido’s Baby Mama, Anita Brown On Her Way To Nigeria After Showing Off Baby Bum / The Young Lindsay Lohan Vs 20-yr Old Lindsay Lohan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.