Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph (1478 Views)

What Business Can Someone Start In Enugu State With 2 - 5 Million / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
i am a web designer, a graphic artist and a UI/UX designer but since i came to ph i haven't been able to secure any job, i mean not employment job because am a corper here and still serving, most startups company i went to for branding never called back, don't know if my price is too high.
but the way it is now i want to start something different, any business i can do on my own do you guys have any idea.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Seniorwriter(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
ozile1234:
i am a web designer, a graphic artist and a UI/UX designer but since i came to ph i haven't been able to secure any job, i mean not employment job because am a corper here and still serving, most startups company i went to for branding never called back, don't know if my price is too high.
but the way it is now i want to start something different, any business i can do on my own do you guys have any idea.

You have Digital Skills + reasonable capital of almost $250 and you are still asking for business suggestions or opinions...you deserve to be flogged thoroughly.
When there are thousands of different ways to earn via the online space(a community with over a billion active users)!

Are you sure of that skill you claim to have?
ozile1234:

bro if you want to test me let me design something free for you no cap, i even have an account on upwork i have applied for different job on upwork yet i haven't gotten any, i have been working with these skills in my state before Nysc wahala came, check the two of my portfolio here
https://www.behance.net/1dfea178

https://www.behance.net/isaiahosazee

also check my CV along side.
Now I know the color of your challenge problem (red)...in all you replied with there are red flags....so are you open to a helping you fix the red flags(color of your challenge problem)? If yes then answer these questions below:
# What's your brand name?
# How did you get jobs back in your state before NYSC?
# How many active clients(patronage) monthly do you have back then?
# How much do you charge?
ozile1234:

# My brand name is Engtechmedia
#from my friends and relatives like they do bring their friends who need my help either they need a website or need a banner design.
# sometimes two, one and i do make more than 50k via webdesigning.
# for website 70k to 150k, banner design 2k, 3k each depends on the quantity.
As expected ...you never thought it wise to build your brand name and clients outside your comfort zone and also failed to create your online Presence via the skills you offer.
Let me give you a hint to earning with Digital Skill(s) ...the first step is to be deliberate on creating clients via your work done online....if I may ask do you have a platform online where I can see reviews and remarks of people(friends & family as you stated) you've worked for and I'm sure you won't have.
But let me give a benefit of doubt... afterwards I'll proceed with my exposé to assisting you clear some red flags in your approach towards getting gigs after you reply(respond).
Still waiting....

We4all:

Have you settled with the guy that called you out here?
Pinned

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

You have a Digital Skill + reasonable capital of almost $250 and you are still asking for business suggestions or opinions...you deserve to be flogged thoroughly.
When there are thousands of different ways to earn via the online space(a community with over a billion active users)!

@Seniorwriter
bro if you want to test me let me design something free for you no cap, i even have an account on upwork i have applied for different job on upwork yet i haven't gotten any, i have been working with these skills in my state before Nysc wahala came, check the two of my portfolio here
https://www.behance.net/1dfea178

https://www.behance.net/isaiahosazee

also check my CV along side.

1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ManuelNate1: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
ozile1234:
How much do you charge for company logo
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

You have Digital Skills + reasonable capital of almost $250 and you are still asking for business suggestions or opinions...you deserve to be flogged thoroughly.

Now I know the color of your challenge problem (red)...in all you replied with there are red flags....so are you open to a helping you fix the red flags(color of your challenge problem)? If yes then answer these questions below:

@Seniorwriter
# My brand name is Engtechmedia
#from my friends and relatives like they do bring their friends who need my help either they need a website or need a banner design.
# sometimes two, one and i do make more than 50k via webdesigning.
# for website 70k to 150k, banner design 2k, 3k each depends on the quantity.
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Sirchiboy: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
ozile1234:
Where do you stay in PH
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
ozile1234:
I want to learn more on web design and UI/UX
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
ManuelNate1:

How much do you charge for company logo
just 4k sir
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I want to learn more on web design and UI/UX
i have videos on webdesigns and graphic design i created for my youtube channel
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Where do you stay in PH
i stay at rumuodara
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ManuelNate1: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
ozile1234:

just 4k sir
Msg me on what'sapp
0703,Nine hundred, Nine, Nine, nine, 8
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2022
ManuelNate1:

Msg me on what'sapp
0703,Nine hundred, Nine, Nine, nine, 8
ok noted
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Sirchiboy: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
ozile1234:

i have videos on webdesigns and graphic design i created for my youtube channel
Your YouTube Channel
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Sirchiboy: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
ozile1234:

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm9ndITW1aU
I will like to learn it from you personally.
I stay at ada George.
How much will I pay you?
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by ozile1234: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Here is a sample of my design

Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by webtutorr: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2022
I can teach you how to start Futures Trading with your 100k and earn upto 5k daily.

You pay me 25k to teach you how to trade Binance FUTURES TRADING.
Then you use around 65-70k to buy $100 usdt to start trading.

Training is 3-5days and you can start trading.

If you are interested, call me 08065847947
I'm located at Wimpey Junction Mile 4 Port Harcourt.
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Go learn a skill set, that's what you need now.
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by wealthpreach(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
ozile1234:

Start mining pi and sensitizing people to mine pi.
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
ozile1234:

Are you sure you read What I wrote up there.

I did
Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by We4all: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Seniorwriter:

As expected ...you never thought it wise to build your brand name and clients outside your comfort zone and also failed to create your online Presence via the skills you offer.
Let me give you a hint to earning with Digital Skill(s) ...the first step is to be deliberate on creating clients via your work done online....if I may ask do you have a platform online where I can see reviews and remarks of people(friends & family as you stated) you've worked for and I'm sure you won't have.
But let me give a benefit of doubt... afterwards I'll proceed with my exposé to assisting you clear some red flags in your approach towards getting gigs after you reply(respond).
Still waiting....

@Seniorwriter

Have you settled with the guy that called you out here?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph by yebo36(f): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2022
You have a skill that is hot in the demand.

The challenge now is that you don't know how to find people that truly need your service and will be able to pay you.

Getting a skill is not enough, opening an account on freelance site is not enough either

Starting a business now in this economy is not the best advice especially with a low capital. What you just need is a skill and knowing how to get high paying client.

Once you start earning from your skills, you build your dream business.

Send me a DM i will direct you on how to get high paying client if you have the skills you talked about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAC Business Registration For You / Firstbank Or Union, Which Of These Has Stronger Capital Base / First Inland Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.