Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) (68834 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by VeeJewel(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Ballzproblemm: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
nice one

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by VeeJewel(f): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
New friends in town

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
I would rather waste my vote on either of these two than on someone who thinks he would be president

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Cypress042(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Where were these people before OPM encountered this man and took him out of the slum

Weren't they in Nigeria ?

Fake love is bad and discouraging mhen i don't like it sad

Kudos to them tho cool

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by VeryWickedMan: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anything they both touch should be sterilized

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Peterrio: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow! Excellent combination and a source of inspiration too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Peterrio: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Because you're cleaner?

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Dude397(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:
Mr Spellz Takes Handsome Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba, Shopping In Port Harcourt
interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Dude397(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It's getting stale. Give it a rest already!

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Damn....
I’m going to have a bad dream today

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Odogwu you bad grin
( in odumeje’s voice ) you are dangerlous

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

17 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by IamDora(f): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by RedChiefPriest: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Because you have #1 billion does not mean you will be kind, even if it is #1000 you have you will still give part of it out once you're a kind person.
Good one by Mr spellz
May God bless both of them abundantly

Dj! Bring me 4 cups of palmwine and isi-ewu to celebrate this new friendship
Barman! Play me "A friend with weed, is a friend indeed." By Burna boy and Jose Mourinho.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by IamDora(f): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Anything they
both touch should be sterilized

You, Your Write-ups and your Constant Kanayo-O-Kanayo meme is becoming boring.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why do i feel like laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Ever8090: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
how are you better than them .?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
What of the ladies wey dey drag the man? Dem no follow go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice gesture... I thought they said this Mr Spellz has gone back to the streets. But are they really this short or it’s the camera that is making them look like that ??

11 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Nostring: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol..Mumu stunt for the gram.

the photographer no try for the last pic cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by H0didon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Chaii.....God is Good!!!

Money is Good.

As our Ancestors would say "A suffering man will never look good to anyone".

2 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
In my house, i.e circle of my siblings, we all know and refer to him as " I will die for my people"

Kenneth Aguda and other villagers which includes the young, old and weak were all held and bound as captives and severely metted full dosage of inhumane treatment.

PETE EDOCHIE is the king.

I can't clearly recall but the short man who was in his prime or so I thought, slowly emerged as if was counting his steps out of the assemble of the villagers who all stood utterly worried and in total fright under the burning sun to hearken to the guttural voice of the bloody excutioner who also doubles as the commander of the warriors.

... The memory is fuzzy this moment but in the movie, the commander wants people to die for sins commited by bunch of unfortunate beings.

These beings in their unsuccessfull bid to escape their confined captivity were recaptured. And that occasioned the event Kenneth Aguda would lead as a frontier and believer plus a fighter who desired to lay down his life for the good of his people...

Thousand plus one hungry, tired and sick human eyes stared at the excutioner as he counted to Ten. At which he would personally make the selection of those to be killed; either by noose or shooting.

The atmosphere around there was hush and silent save for fits of wails from the babies.

EIGHT...

NINE...

..."I WILL DIE FOR PEOPLE!"

All fearful heads curiously turned and inclined to catch a glimpse of who would willingly and freely lay down his sweet life for the sins of others.

A short man emerged. In clear betrayal of the voice which sounded so big and large. And he opened the door for others to follow suit.

hahaha...

The funny scene where he was shot and animatedly touched the spot to confirm if he was really hit, and fell when others had seconds ago fallen and lay still will always usher sweet memories whenever I recall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Suddenly everyone wants to use this Aguba guy to get free publicity undecided
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
The smile on their faces give me joy

3 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by Pagrammer: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Whatchout how these useless nollywood actors,and musical artistes will star lurking around the poor man, to take advantage of his new popularity, and achieve their selfish aim with their fake love undecided

VeryWickedMan:
It's very obvious you were never loved as a child . You need help undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by HisGraceBet: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wahala them resemble twins
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who are you voting for?

5 Likes

Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by eleko1: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
cool very good.Bless are the merciful for they shall obtain MERCY.

Nollywood pipu are good @ condolence visitations /light candles. May we NOT see EVIL
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by LockDown69(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sapa! Na bastard.
Re: Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
LMAO!!

When a one-eyed man lead a totally blind man cheesy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.