Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal (19168 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Elon Musk Terminates His $44 Billion Twitter Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by HonNL: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7218422/elon-musk-terminates-44-billion#114552140

Twitter taking legal action to ensure Elon Musk buys company on the price and terms previously agreed, chairman says

The Twitter Board is committed to closing the transaction on the price and terms agreed upon with Mr. Musk and plans to pursue legal action to enforce the merger agreement. We are confident we will prevail in the Delaware Court of Chancery.

SOURCE

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by ambience(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
sadThis man they use $44b take catch cruise

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by oshozondii: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Baba say e no do again ooooooo, no be by force abeg. cheesy

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Holybaddo: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2022
The price is much
Won't it be better to create is own social media app and use half of the money to advertise it.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Judolisco(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Musk, u think say u dey wise-asari dokubo (2016)

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Yes

Same way we will take legal action against drug pushers who wants to be one president of this country.

A drug lord we all know won't be allowed undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by NotBeenPaid: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022

Bros say e no do again Na by force?.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Deeprooted: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
grin

If una force am buy, who go come pay?

Window shopping gone wrong grin

13 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Lamella66: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Vzvdvd

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by XTHRONE(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Musk don buy market, USA no bi Naija, Mr man agreement na agreement , u must agree

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by SageTravels: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
He must buy it.

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Golan007: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Musk, let me find something for you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
If you have pen down an agreement there are clause guiding it, regardless he may be forced to do the re-bidding once again.

3 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
He must buy am by fire by force, however

AN EVIL BAT CAN NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT, I WILL RATHER JAKPA AND DENOUNCE MY NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by jkpbestseries: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
h
Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Buliwyf: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
You must buy o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by fasho01(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Is it now by force I don't gerrit

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by jkpbestseries: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
haba..... Na by force d want force d man now
Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by AYNL: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Wahala
Na by force

3 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by shielaAhmed: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by owiko(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2022
D
Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Hotzone(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Na by force

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Flamethehussler: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Damnn

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by seanwilliam(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Like for Elon musk share for Twitter

11 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by SenatePresdo(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Musk wants to demarket twitter, they already lost some of their value because of that.

It now makes it look like twitter is not worth it.

18 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Ray07(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
You must pay for the market you price. grin

6 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Evaromantik(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
R
Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by Nikkganc08(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022

If its worth the price, buying shouldn't be compulsory or by force na.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life sha.

Not even the air we breathe.

But that life itself isn't guaranteed doesn't mean that we should stop living.

That people die from airplane crash doesn't mean we should we shouldn't fly again.

My heart was broken before but i still foolishly fell in love again.

That you've been scammed by multiple persons while trying to get premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva pro, Turnitin, etc doesn't mean that you shouldn't give mine a chance for as low as 3k.

That you asked for her contact details and she declined doesn't mean you can't check my nairaland profile to get mine.

All I'm saying is this....

That things went wrong doesn't me we should dwell in the past or try to be exploitative.

We need to learn to dust ourselves and move on.

Twitter company needs to dust itself and move on instead of trying to pull off exploitative stunts on Elon Musk.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless me.
God bless those that were hurt, but moved on.

5 Likes

Re: Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal by webizone(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Imagine say man toast woman, say after yanga, she con gree. But man no wan do again. She con dey go court to force man to do. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dynamic Web Design Tutorials Ft Javascript,Ajax,DOM,PHP,MySQL... / Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.