Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

To Kill A Monkey: Kemi Adetiba Unveils The Title Of Her Next Movie Project - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To Kill A Monkey: Kemi Adetiba Unveils The Title Of Her Next Movie Project (381 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Kill A Monkey: Kemi Adetiba Unveils The Title Of Her Next Movie Project by LetDemKnow(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2022

Ace Nollywood filmmaker and the brain behind The King of Boys, Kemi Adetiba has unveiled the title of her next movie project, To Kill A Monkey.

Adetiba posted a poster and this caption on Instagram:

“Bending to the threatening messages I’ve been receiving, I’m super excited to announce our next project and film from the KAV stables…”TO KILL A MONKEY.”

“Once again, I’m branching out and exploring something really different and pushing my creative limits, but I thoroughly believe in my spirit that this is my next challenge to conquer. I’m never been one to take the easy or clear route so this leap is as much exciting as it is scary.

“We’re looking forward to carrying you all along as we build yet another massive story and title, and create yet another platform where amazing actors and skilled crew can showcase their talent, pushed like you’ve never seen before. We’re so excited for this new journey. But most importantly, we’re most excited to share it (and our new movie-baby) with you. And with all that said and done… We look forward to seeing you all at the box-office.

“*ps. Keep your eyes and ears open for “stay-home-auditions” announcements �*”

Expect further details on the new movie project in the coming weeks.

Following the tremendous success all Kemi Adetiba’s films have enjoyed (The Wedding Party and King of Boys) we can’t wait for what she’s cooking this time around!

https://mediarants.com/to-kill-a-monkey-kemi-adetiba-unveils-the-title-of-her-next-movie-project/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does DSTV Take All Nigerians For Fools? RUBBISH! / An Amazing Place To Find Tons Of Movies/tv Series For Free / Send Greetings, Shoutout, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.