Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Funny, Strange But Real Repercussion For Adultery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny, Strange But Real Repercussion For Adultery (783 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / A Strange But True Story From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny, Strange But Real Repercussion For Adultery by fitzmayowa: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
Just came back from a particular place in niger state Borgu local government area of niger state to be precise.
The gist is about a man always commiting adultery with married women, according to those close to him he has been warned but he would not listen.
About 3days ago the unthinkable hapened after sleeping with one his adultress he discovered his PENIS would go soft it is still staying as hard as a rock as at today when i was leaving the said LGA his situation remains the same.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Can You Give Me Some Reasons Why Your Political Bugs Eat My Username / Have You Ever Been Banned On Nl? / Tanker Fire Kills Scores, Burns 35 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.