Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 (17637 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Exactly 😡😡
Obaino is who I was preparing for
obaino won't be easy though...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
iykmora:
obaino won't be easy though...
That's why I was preparing for him
This 1 and 2 get as e be
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This 1 and 2 get as e be
you go beat Timbros👍
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
NWC Committee rejects Playoff Draw

The National Working Committee of FPL have rejected the primary results submitted for the Nairaland FA Cup playoff draw

League heavyweights such as twice league winners and four time FA cup winners, Ipukulu FC is conspicuously absent from the draw as is FPL luminary and 2 time league and FA Cup champion Brutallion FC managed by OAM4J

In an interview with Thisday, Ipukulu manager TamunoIbime Ayapripri rejected the playoff outcome, describing Playoff contenders Obainojazz, Iamoyindamola, Timbros and Iykmora as paper tigers. Ayapripri noted in particular that Ipukulu scored more overall points than Jazz FC yet Jazz FC managed to dollarise their way into the playoffs

Brutallion manager OAM4J has put together a legal team to challenge the results in court which may lead to expulsion of all playoff contenders. At time of writing, the kitchen cabinet and cabals around Ipukulu camp are urging their patron to petition league administrator Mukina2 to delete the league.

It promises to be an interesting time in FPL over the coming weeks

OluwaGbenga Olowoporoku
Thisday

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
Ibime:

The National Working Committee of FPL have rejected the primary results. submitted for the Nairaland FA Cup playoff draw

League heavyweights such as twice league winners and four time FA cup winners, Ipukulu FC were conspicuously absent from the draw as is FPL luminary and 2 time league and FA Cup champion Brutallion FC managed by OAM4J

In an interview with Thisday, Ipukulu manager TamunoIbime Ayapripri rejected the playoff outcome, describing Playoff contenders Obainojazz, Iamoyindamola, Timbros and Iykmora as paper tigers. Ayapripri noted in particular that Ipukulu scored more overall points than Jazz FC yet Jazz FC managed to dollarise their way into the playoffs

Brutallion manager OAM4J has put together a legal team to challenge the results in court which may lead to expulsion of all playoff contenders. At time of writing, the kitchen cabinet and cabals around Ipukulu camp are urging their patron to petition league administrator Mukina2 to delete the league.

OluwaGbenga Olowoporoku
Thisday
Delete what league, we go riot🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2023
Ibime:

The National Working Committee of FPL have rejected the primary results. submitted for the Nairaland FA Cup playoff draw

League heavyweights such as twice league winners and four time FA cup winners, Ipukulu FC were conspicuously absent from the draw as is FPL luminary and 2 time league and FA Cup champion Brutallion FC managed by OAM4J

Brutallion manager OAM4J has drafted a legal team to challenge the results in court which may lead to expulsion of all playoff contenders. At time of writing, the kitchen cabinet and cabals around Ipukulu camp are urging their patron to petition league administrator Mukina2 to delete the league.

OluwaGbenga Olowoporoku
Thisday
iamoyindamola and Timbros make Una come see orubebe, Donald Trump wanna be o. You called me paper tiger while I have consistently made the playoffs. Also, the total score was not that high because some have been preparing for the playoff rounds. We go disqualify some perennial underachievers from the cup draws soon😡😡😡😡
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2023
iykmora:
iamoyindamola and Timbros make Una come see orubebe, Donald Trump wanna be o. You called me paper tiger while I have consistently made the playoffs. Also, the total score was not that high because some have been preparing for the playoff rounds. We go disqualify some perennial underachievers from the cup draws soon😡😡😡😡
I miss Mazi sha he for Dan drop better overview of this season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2023
Ibime:

The National Working Committee of FPL have rejected the primary results submitted for the Nairaland FA Cup playoff draw

League heavyweights such as twice league winners and four time FA cup winners, Ipukulu FC is conspicuously absent from the draw as is FPL luminary and 2 time league and FA Cup champion Brutallion FC managed by OAM4J

OluwaGbenga Olowoporoku
Thisday

grin grin grin grin

Timbros FC paper tiger? Overall points say otherwise cheesy

Meanwhile I support the rejection of the draw. Why will I draw Sod this early? shocked shocked Na final we suppose meet.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2023
iykmora:
you go beat Timbros👍

I love the underdog story.

We go shock una las las cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This 1 and 2 get as e be

Calm down with that your wildcard tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2023
timbros:

Calm down with that your wildcard tongue
I no get WC again
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I no get WC again

No be you again?

When time reach, we go see cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2023
timbros:

No be you again?

When time reach, we go see cheesy
I am serious
I know you get free hit and triple captain
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I am serious
I know you get free hit and triple captain

No chip used.

Congratulations on your win.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2023
timbros:

No chip used.

Congratulations on your win.
Lol...let the mind game start
I wanted to take negative too but that ruined me last season against raumdeuter e pain me ehn

Well your -4 against short one rashford as the werey dan get injury
I am pretty sure you took the hit for a dg player which makes the -4 not effective

Na me you wan play mind game with🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2023
Did I just waste my TRIPLE captain chip or what?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2023
iykmora:
Wetin happen
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lol...let the mind game start
I wanted to take negative too but that ruined me last season against raumdeuter e pain me ehn

Well your -4 against short one rashford as the werey dan get injury
I am pretty sure you took the hit for a dg player which makes the -4 not effective

Na me you wan play mind game with🤣🤣🤣

You dey calculate my -4 against your Rashford but you no wan mention your bench abi?

You don win sha. Na March injury spoil my plans kpata kpata. Mumu Rashford too go join am.

Meanwhile, why I no draw Obainojazz? shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2023
iykmora:

How? Isak and Wilson start na. Who did you captain?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2023
timbros:

You dey calculate my -4 against your Rashford but you no wan mention your bench abi?

You don win sha. Na March injury spoil my plans kpata kpata. Mumu Rashford too go join am.

Meanwhile, why I no draw Obainojazz? shocked
Na wetin they vex me
Obaino was supposed to be my opponent
FPL do me strong thing
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na wetin they vex me
Obaino was supposed to be my opponent
FPL do me strong thing

Him no even touch him team cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2023
Las las na early kickoff curse go finish us all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wetin happen
timbros:

How? Isak and Wilson start na. Who did you captain?
check Obaino team na, I was afraid he'd unleash BB on me or TC but nothing. shocked
Abi my eyes dey see tinz ni
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
timbros:

Him no even touch him team cheesy
He obviously forgot
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2023
iykmora:
check Obaino team na, I was afraid he'd unleash BB on me or TC but nothing. shocked
Abi my eyes dey see tinz ni

I wouldn't have used TC this week anyways..
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He obviously forgot

That's what should have happened to you. Or your data finish. Or your battery drain. Or your Internet connection get issue. Anything.

sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2023
See manz plan for him fellow manz... grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2023
timbros:

I wouldn't have used TC this week anyways..
he has all chips intact I think, with a go planning and BB he woulda tore thru me.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Trojan8(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
Captain Wilson cooking for me so far
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2023
Trojan8:
Captain Wilson cooking for me so far

That is ehh!

Sod go just use this Wilson murder me.

I change captain between Isak and Wilson more than 800 times before deadline. Finally captained Isak angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
E no go better for emiliano martinez
Oloriburuku
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Griffon(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
Ibime:

OluwaGbenga Olowoporoku
Thisday

😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28)

Benfica Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th April 2022 / The Origin Of The European Super League Idea - Naptu2 / Real Madrid VS Galatasaray: UCL (6 - 0) On 6th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.