Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer (1161 Views)

Family Estrangement: 6 Ways To Reconcile With Adult Children / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by omolola100(f): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders....
I had issues with the engineer about three months ago, he did something that got me angry and I made vow not to go near his shop again.
Firstly, I gave him my iPhone 6s to fix the screen for me, I don't know what happened the phone got spoilt in his hand, he gave me a techno Pop2 to put my SIM card, the phone is a big problem for me, the camera,and the speaker is faulty, I will have to use earpiece before I could receive call, the phone almost took my life before returning it back to him, and gave me another small phone, the small phone worst pass the Android, if I charge the phone for 4hrs it will not bring out any bar, and once I dial a number the phone will switch off, just to save myself of stress I decided to return the phone back to him and wait till when I will get another phone.
And also, he sold over three fake charger to me , most time the charger doesn't use two days before getting spoilt, the last charger and USB cable I bought from him was what made me to stop going to get stuff in his shop again, he lied to me that the charger is correct follow come , he sold it for me #2000, the adaptor explode three days after I bought it, when I returned the charger back to him he said the charger has already spent three days in my house and not ready to give me another one or return my money , he didn't even care about the money , all he could say is that's how they package the charger from where he bought it, if I had the power that day I would giving him a hot slap, I threw the charger and the USB cable at him and left his shop in annoyance.i even insulted him before leaving his shop.

I made up my mind that I will never in my life enter his shop or get any phone accessories from him again, so I stopped greeeting him because his shop isn't far from my house.
Just about three days ago, my phone fell inside of water and it was already late in the night, I had to rush down to the market and see if I could get an engineer to help me fix the phone, on getting to about three shops they've all closed, I was worried within me, that my former engineer is still in the shop.
I went to a shop and took soft drink and was just thinking how to go and meet this guy, I had vowed never to have anything do with him again or even go near his shop .
The spirit keep telling me to go and meet him, I took a bike and got to his shop, I greeted him but didn't answer me in a polite way, I gave him my phone to check for me but he told me he's about to close, I pleaded to him to help me check the phone and he agreed to help me.
Lo and behold,.he repaired the phone without collecting money from him even wen I offered to give him money. I have been greeeting him since then.

I was very happy that night and went back home with joy..that was how I reconcile back with my enginer, I have learnt not to keep malice with people again, the people you keep malice with today can still be the one to solve your problem..even the Bible is against keeping malice against our friends and neighbors
We should always try and forgive people no matter what they did to us, I pray God will grant us the spirit of forgiving in Jesus name..
Happy Sunday to you all....

5 Likes

Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Duchessree(f): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2022
smiley
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2022
You're just in love with him. Swallow your pride and let someone love you back.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Kimiso(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2022
omolola100:
I had issues with the engineer about three months ago, he did something that got me angry and I made vow not to go near his shop again.
Firstly, I gave him my iPhone 6s to fix the screen for me, I don't know what happened the phone got spoilt in his hand, he gave me a techno Pop2 to put my SIM card, the phone is a big problem for me, the camera,and the speaker is faulty, I will have to use earpiece before I could receive call, the phone almost took my life before returning it back to him, and gave me another small phone, the small phone worst pass the Android, if I charge the phone for 4hrs it will not bring out any bar, and once I dial a number the phone will switch off, just to save myself of stress I decided to return the phone back to him and wait till when I will get another phone.
And also, he sold over three fake charger to me , most time the charger doesn't use two days before getting spoilt, the last charger and USB cable I bought from him was what made me to stop going to get stuff in his shop again, he lied to me that the charger is correct follow come , he sold it for me #2000, the adaptor explode three days after I bought it, when I returned the charger back to him he said the charger has already spent three days in my house and not ready to give me another one or return my money , he didn't even care about the money , all he could say is that's how they package the charger from where he bought it, if I had the power that day I would giving him a hot slap, I threw the charger and the USB cable at him and left his shop in annoyance.i even insulted him before leaving his shop.

I made up my mind that I will never in my life enter his shop or get any phone accessories from him again, so I stopped greeeting him because his shop isn't far from my house.
Just about three days ago, my phone fell inside of water and it was already late in the night, I had to rush down to the market and see if I could get an engineer to help me fix the phone, on getting to about three shops they've all closed, I was worried within me, that my former engineer is still in the shop.
I went to a shop and took soft drink and was just thinking how to go and meet this guy, I had vowed never to have anything do with him again or even go near his shop .
The spirit keep telling me to go and meet him, I took a bike and got to his shop, I greeted him but didn't answer me in a polite way, I gave him my phone to check for me but he told me he's about to close, I pleaded to him to help me check the phone and he agreed to help me.
Lo and behold,.he repaired the phone without collecting money from him even wen I offered to give him money. I have been greeeting him since then.

I was very happy that night and went back home with joy..that was how I reconcile back with my enginer, I have learnt not to keep malice with people again, the people you keep malice with today can still be the one to solve your problem..even the Bible is against keeping malice against our friends and neighbors
We should always try and forgive people no matter what they did to us, I pray God will grant us the spirit of forgiving in Jesus name..
that's how they always ride you because you are a girl he dare not try such with a guy especially me, similar thing has happened to my cousin before which is Nokia 7.2

Happy Sunday dear,but I just checked your profile now you look so beautiful and cute

2 Likes

Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Kimiso(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
such beautiful girl like that wouldn't bring her self so low like that check her profile to confirm what am saying
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Zonefree(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Kimiso:
such beautiful girl like that wouldn't bring her self so low like that check her profile to confirm what am saying
Where's the beauty undecided

Thick veins all over the arms is what you call beautiful undecided.
Seems you have bad taste for women .
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Zonefree(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Kimiso:
that's how they always ride you because you are a girl he dare not try such with a guy especially me, similar thing has happened to my cousin before which is Nokia 7.2

Happy Sunday dear,but I just checked your profile now you look so beautiful and cute
You need to stay focus, guy.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Kimiso(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Where's the beauty undecided

Veins all over the arms is what you call beautiful undecided.
Seems you have bad taste for women .
I don't care about the veins because her face has said it all
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by omolola100(f): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm not in love with him oo
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Kimiso(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

inside the zone or where grin
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by doggedfighter(f): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
omolola100:

I'm not in love with him oo

Happy for you.

Reconciling with men is easier.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by dawnomike(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Bros is losing guard grin
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by RaymondHarmony: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
omolola100:

If some cases I can forgive the person, but it depends on the gravity of the Offence not all offence need forgiveness. So if the person kill your love one will you forgive ?
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2022
omolola100:

HOW DID THE IPHONE STORY END.

LET ME TELL YOU, I WAS ONCE AN ENGINEER, COMPUTER REPAIR, IF A DEVICE DOES NOT WORK, I GIVE IT TO THE CUSTOMER IN SAME CONDITION HE OR SHE BROUGHT IT. NO MORE DAMAGES THAN THE STATE IT WAS WHEN IT WAS BROUGH.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by omolola100(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
godfrey02:

HOW DID THE IPHONE STORY END.

LET ME TELL YOU, I WAS ONCE AN ENGINEER, COMPUTER REPAIR, IF A DEVICE DOES NOT WORK, I GIVE IT TO THE CUSTOMER IN SAME CONDITION HE OR SHE BROUGHT IT. NO MORE DAMAGES THAN THE STATE IT WAS WHEN IT WAS BROUGH.
He was unable to repair the phone, he told me to bring 16k, I just can't afford the money so I collected my phone back.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by 22o62021: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
omolola100:

He was unable to repair the phone, he told me to bring 16k, I just can't afford the money so I collected my phone back.

Bring money make I give you 6s panel
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Ishilove: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2022
This op has a sense of humour. Shows you don't have to write like Wole Soyinka to make people smile smiley
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by anthonyuncle(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
she don dey like am cool
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by omolola100(f): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2022
22o62021:

Bring money make I give you 6s panel
How much?
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by 22o62021: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
omolola100:

How much?

Touch id working
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Tozic: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
What you narrated says so much about your personality.

Having the mind and the audacity to re_visit somebody you've insulted, after which so much losses have been incurred..

If it were someone else, that person would rather smash their phone than to go back to the person that have caused them severe damages.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by LilPeezy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kimiso:
Mumu talk
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by omolola100(f): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
22o62021:

Touch id working
I don't have that amount.
Re: How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2022
I just sent you a mail to your gmail

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembered This!!!! (family MATTERS) / Help, My Relationship Is Depressing Me. I Don't Know What To Do. / Barbecue Grill For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.