Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) (2629 Views)

"I'm Part Of Your Family Now" - DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by Emzyeazy: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yttNYOptZV0

Happy Sunday Nairaland Famz

Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata popularly called Teni is really trending after sharing wedding photos and videos.

The singer took to her Instagram page to share an adorable video of herself stunning in a beautiful wedding dress and other photos flaunting her rings.

Captioning the post, Teni revealed that she can’t keep quiet anymore and accompanied the post with a bride emoji.
She wrote, “Can’t keep this no more,” with a bride emoji.”

The videos has left many of her fans wondering whether the singer is indeed getting married, or promoting her new single titled, ‘Little’ Love I love.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by Moh247: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
So this girl fine like this...

New Love Jamz loading.... Another hit
Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
So this girl fine like this...

New Love Jamz loading.... Another hit
Come on.. grin
Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Congratulations teni but please stop dressing like a Tom boy.you look prettier when you embrace your feminity smiley

4 Likes

Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by Moh247: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come on.. grin

shocked
It is awkward am now finding her attractive instead of intimidating

Just look at her smiles and dimple
Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

shocked
It is awkward am now finding her attractive instead of intimidating

Just look at her smiles and dimple
Imitating wh@@@..? shocked grin grin
Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by andysmith123(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
She con use style fine

Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by kkins25(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
omo I no go lie oh, never thought she was even heterosexual..

1 Like

Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
That her sister Niniola get heavy back.side. Na something wey I for like run smiley
Re: Singer Teniola Shows off her Wedding Ring (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
You no fit just see anything run grin

PerfectStranger:
That her sister Niniola get heavy back.side. Na something wey I for like run smiley

Instead make that girl work on herself , she just dey chop like goat dey go grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Set To Wed 3rd Nov / Basket Mouth And Bovi- Who Sabi Shine Eye Pass / Lover Kicks Bisi Ibidapo Obe Out Of Duplex, Retrieves Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.