Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver (47436 Views)

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) / Arthur Eze Buys 2019 Roll Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by SlayerofSatan: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
As shared on Twitter by Arinze Odira:

My driver sold his car, gave me 800k and told me 'Oga, you are not always around. Buy Corolla for me. I want to be doing Uber when you are away to double my hustle'.

I was impressed by his effort. Today, as Salah gift, I handed him the keys to this corolla. Happy Eid, Yakubu.

https://twitter.com/CaptainArinze/status/1545794136237907968?t=rh8VGz_LEovHoYvdB3UARw&s=19

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by immortalcrown(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
If na the other way round, e for don hit front page as a campaign against Obi.

Modified
He did well. May he receive in 100 folds what he gives his good servants.
Like I already said, this post was created around 3PM yesterday. But this period, Lagos traffic disturbs the movement of any topic that does not intend to vilify Obi. grin

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by lonecatt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Very impressive
we witness this in our every day life and vice versa.
It is only when it comes to politics that bigots play ethnic cards

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Kosoco(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
God Bless you Sir.... He should spread your love to his people.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Babaken(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's love and tolerate each other and see peace everywhere in this country.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by TakeBackNaija: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
God will bless him more immensely for such kindness. If only other Nigerians will be like Igbos in spreading kindness and development to all regions and people, this country would have been a better place.

This man is thorough bred Obi-dient, this is the same virtue Obi has been showing since!

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by mopol123: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
nice one

1 Like

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Rastaramsey(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good work I must admit.....

The religion difference shouldn't be that stressed....

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by DWickedLandLord: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great Gesture....
Hopefully nobody twists it. Some people for this nairaland can even cuss a toddler because of politics

But I hear the car ride hustle is no longer what it used to be. Too diluted
Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by CalabarPikin: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
How it should be

But criminal politicians made us hate each other

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by incandescentena: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin

The so called Hustling driver right now

Staring at his rear view

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by condralbedez: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
cool
More of this is what we wish,to be seeing in this country.
Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by agadez007(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Must be Igbo person,if it were the other way round they would give you 10 reasons in the Quran why they can’t help an infidel

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by AmadorSays: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
God will always bless such bosses. Very nice of him to do

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
The driver must have been good to him

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
That's why we need Peter Obi to reposition this country.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Xbobtage: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes, We can get along. Yes we can make this work.

By what is considered an act of mistake and greed, the Europeans put together three of Africas Biggest and most Assertive tribes into a Nation, three tribes who would have NEVER morphed into a country by themselves, and then added the Wealth of the Niger Delta to it. Most people call it a mistake, I see it as a miracle.

We have already learnt how to survive and depend on each other by act of nature, what we now need is a mistake of a barely Good enough President for two tenures. Someone who scores min 55% on all critical issues bedeviling nigeria and a President that understands that we need to carry the ego of the three big tribes along and always appease the Niger Delta. This and I can guarantee you that in 16years this country will be a middle income country, the likes of Thailand and indonesia.
Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by MasterSima(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nonsense
They will still kill u fools.I don't have pity for the religion of Terrorist call Islam so I don't show them love and I don't need their love because they are Vipers.
All Muslims are potential terrorist like it or not I don't care.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by kilonshele101(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
What is 'igbo Christian' nítorí Ọlọ́run ?

Nah these religious people go end Nigeria.
His religion was added probably to emphasize the differences between him and his driver as some sort of comparism which is unnecessary in my opinion.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by Observinho: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nice one...
Meanwhile, it is still amazing how APC conceived and came up with the idea of a muslim-muslim ticket, just as it is frightening to imagine what Jihadist plans they are going to unfold on christians if this sells through. To all Christians who have ever supported this evil party, and indeed any well meaning Nigerian who has any iota of justice and equity in his veins, I hope you can now see that APC means doom. The amount of bloodshed recorded in this regime will be like a child's play if APC in anyway succeed with their plans. This is not time to sit on the fence or be economical with the truth, this is not time for speaking grammar and merely releasing press statements, this is time for action... Never again shall this evil arise in our land...we need to salvage this nation, at least for the future of our children. If you haven't gotten your PVC, just know that you are part of the problem.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by stano2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good man.
Christians lead with Love.
I hope when riot start, no be him go still lead mob come your side. They are easily brainwashed, irrespective of how you cared for them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by ozoebuka1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
shocked

The most generous and free minded people on earth are Igbos

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Unity and peace ,
Re: Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver by NaijaCover(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.