Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) (26815 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video) / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
In this video I showed a detailed 5 minutes process on how to make sweet pop corn on the stove with your pot easy and quick at home. We are in the holiday season again, make new and exciting things to keep them entertained so they wont be bored. You and the children will love and enjoy it.

Ingredients:

Corn kernels
Vegetable oil
Sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhuTVYMLB8

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2022
lalasticlala, its holiday season again. Lets add this easy popcorn recipe to our children's menu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by lilvicky68(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Nice one.

For those that don't have heavy pot just put heavy stone untop your light pot after covering it.

6 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Nice one.

For those that don't have heavy pot just put heavy stone untop your light pot after covering it.

Thank you oooo for another secret.

4 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by VeryWickedMan: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Recipes don finish...

6 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by ajekpaks(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Wow OP just discovered an amazing scientific evidence...

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
ajekpaks:
Wow OP just discovered an amazing scientific evidence...

I just did. We keep learning every day.
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Have you eaten popcorn and groundnut before?

6 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by ideaz: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Nice one.

Finally, I see the reason why those road side popcorn � sellers use heavy metal pot coves. So, e get why...

Well done OP, you rock!

8 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
ideaz:

Finally, I see the reason why those road side popcorn � sellers use heavy metal pot coves. So, e get why...

Well done OP, you rock!

Every thing for life, get why. Na to find out the why.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by saperpsms: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
So, we can all go to viewing centers, cinemas with our own popcorn? If it's 5 mins then am game.

@ lalasticlala
Move this to the front page. Help nairalanders in this economy. #DIY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
saperpsms:
So, we can all go to viewing centers, cinemas with our own popcorn? If it's 5 mins then am game.

@ lalasticlala
Move this to the front page. Help nairalanders in this economy. #DIY

Thank you. Its actually a 5 minutes recipe and the popcorn is ready.

5 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Holidays are here again. Easy popcorn recipe for children.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by OkodiDenzel: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
lalasticlala, its holiday season again. Lets add this easy popcorn recipe to our children's menu.

Haaa.... are you planning to explore adding snake meat to your delicious popcorn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

Haaa.... are you planning to explore adding snake meat to your delicious popcorn?

Aaaaaaahhhahaha nah, I don't think Lalasticlala likes snake meat much as many people presume.

Well, he can answer for himself, but no room for snake meat in this popcorn. Only 3 ingredients of corn,
oil and sugar needed.

3 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by ignis: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Nice one.... I'm gonna try it out....

Unfortunately most Slay queens with long fixed nails don't know how to do ordinary popcorn.

5 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Location?

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Do you want a logo that'll drive in sales for your brand?

Do you want a logo that distinguishes your brand from a pool of similar brands out there?

Do you want your brand to stand out like Indomie does amongst other noodles' producers?

Here's the deal:

We'll design a unique logo for your brand.
One that suits it and that'll attract sales.

But you'll not pay a single dime until the job is completed.

And you'll only pay a token of N3,000 if you are satisfied with our work after completion.

You won't need to pay if you are not satisfied with it.

In fact, we'll ask you to keep the logo as an apology for not satisfying YOU.

However, the slots are limited.

So if you're interested in this offer, you'll have to hurry and grab it now before you miss out.

REACH US NOW:
WhatsApp: 0 70 32 8 56 7 64
E-mail: vyraldesigns1 @ gmai l.com

PS: You need not bother if you don't really desire growth for your brand because you'll end up wasting our time.
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by ekaette1621: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2022
SEE THE UGLY POP CORN I MADE WITH TINUBU'S POO
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Godadada: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by YeyeGbami: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

remain netflix and soda cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Dikaveli(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Give me small

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by VeryWickedMan: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Popcorn lol
I say recipe don finish grin

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Godadada: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Come teach us

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by TimeArena(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
This looks nice.

Popcorn Aka guguru and groundnut be saving students' lives for ages cheesy

Even as we enjoy this popcorn, kindly take a minute to check my hustle below.

Brown leather Daniel Wellington Timepiece

Price: 30K

Available as seen
Comes in a branded box
Nationwide delivery

To order, call or WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
This was how we use to do it before, until abroad guys, Yahoo guys, kidney sellers, ritualist came and use 4matic, G wagon and Range Rover spoil our girls.
It’s well

4 Likes

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by DirtyGold: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
I thought I'll see something innovative sef angry angry

Still the same old fashioned way that has been in existence since the days our grandmothers were slay queens undecided

What's tha business?

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Stablefollowers(f): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Wow
This is so amazing. You really tried.

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Looks like throw up
Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by fasho01(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Looks yummy.. Nice

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by MarveworldG: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2022
This is beautiful, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) by abobote: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2022
You are good in what you do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) / Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.