Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer (1846 Views)

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP / Issue With Fake Interviews / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Few days ago a nairalander who goes by the moniker Azsalami made a post about giving people loan online (he has since deleted both post). Alot of people showed interest but were afraid of scam. So two nairalanders commented that they got the loan, unknown to others that it was same Azsalami with his alternate. Alot of people including me became convinced and contacted him. He then informed me that i will have to pay a registration fee of 1700 for a 100k loan same with a friend that was interested too. We paid the initial 1700 later he messaged that we still will pay another 1k each but later waived it when i protested. Since then it has been stories upon stories till he stopped picking his calls. At first he sounded very genuine and was even nice on phone but after he got what he was after his tone change.
The general public is hereby adviced to becareful with him and treat him as a scammer which he is.
Link to his profile https://www.nairaland.com/azsalami
Account number we paid into 2209737028 UBA Femi Ibilola
His real Name: Precious Samuel Salam
Phone numbers: 09046385512
Whatsapp number: 08081800248
His email: precioussamuel.salami@gmail.com
His alternates: Billionbobby, Focussegma
Attached herewith are some evidence

2 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2022
more

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Story about to change

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2022
he promise to refund every body their money just to calm people that were about taking action against him but still failed

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Jubal01: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
I almost paid o! Thank you for the exposé!

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Nukilia: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Track the criminal and give him the right beating...

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Bro, even if someone wants to offer you a loan through the backdoor, they always send the loan money first before asking you for their own cut.

Take note!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by nifemi25(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Eni ton wa fa, ro fa

2 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Jubal01:
I almost paid o! Thank you for the exposé!

please don't pay ooo
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Nukilia:
Track the criminal and give him the right beating...

The other guys went to the branch he claim to work, the staffs there collected the evidence and promise to follow the matter. The scammer even bragged on the phone that more than 100 people paid and that we should do our worst. That's why we wanna teach him a lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Bro, even if someone wants to offer you a loan through the backdoor, they always send the loan money first before asking you for their own cut.

Take note!!!

The guy is very experienced in scamming business. He acted so real.

2 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by LZAA: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Take note!!!
Exactly!!
Greed no go kee us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
mprtuary:

The guy is very experienced in scamming business. He acted so real.

Just be careful next time.

Don't pay upfront if you haven't received the loan amount.

And if you must pay anything upfront, it should not be more than 100 naira, which are usually used for card confirmation or maybe commitment, and they are usually refundable.

Just be grateful that it is not a lot of money. I also hope that you did not share sensitive information with him, especially card details?

If you have, I would advise that you immediately block your card before you lose something far more than 1700.

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Just be careful next time.

Don't pay upfront if you haven't received the loan amount.

And if you must pay anything upfront, it should not be more than 100 naira, which are usually used for card confirmation or maybe commitment, and they are usually refundable.

Just be grateful that it is not a lot of money. I also hope that you did not share sensitive information with him, especially card details?

If you have, I would advise that you immediately block your card before you lose something far more than 1700.

Thanks so much for the advice I really appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Nukilia: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2022
mprtuary:

The other guys went to the branch he claim to work, the staffs there collected the evidence and promise to follow the matter. The scammer even bragged on the phone that more than 100 people paid and that we should do our worst. That's why we wanna teach him a lesson

Don't forget to update us. His pictures must be circulated for others to learn.

Criminal minds must not be allowed to thrive.

Use all you have to stop a criminal today, you might be saving our nation from another criminal

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by snowball11(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2022
The scammer is one of the agbado eating urchin of drugginus! grin
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by ugolightswel1: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Same thing this criminal did to me collected 3400 as first deposit so as to get 150k.

As soon as I gave it to him, in two days time he began again requesting for 3k for insurance fee when I told it wasn't our initial agreement he that was how it use to be and I ask him to help me give his so called company the 3k.
the criminal said he doesn't have any shi shi with him.

when I then asked him to return my 3400 he puted my line on number busy block me whassap.

Later I texted him and told am going to publicise on social media he begged me and said I should have patience with him. till now

he haven't repaid me my money

Will soon find a way to send whassap chats we had.

4 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
ugolightswel1:
Same thing this criminal did to me collected 3400 as first deposit so as to get 150k.

As soon as I gave it to him, in two days time he began again requesting for 3k for insurance fee when I told it wasn't our initial agreement he that was how it use to be and I ask him to help me give his so called company the 3k.
the criminal said he doesn't have any shi shi with him.

when I then asked him to return my 3400 he puted my line on number busy block me whassap.

Later I texted him and told am going to publicise on social media he begged me and said I should have patience with him. till now

he haven't repaid me my money

Will soon find a way to send whassap chats we had.
That's how he operates. I hope he didn't get your card details cos some people said he requested for the ATM card details for repayment and they also sent him otp. Please if your expose your card to him block the card immediately.
He is an unrepentant scammer and he will pay for his sin

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Mademan7: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
So this guy was using the same format for every body, he collected 3400 from me and later collected 3000 insurance and have me the same stories he gave the op and till today, he has refused to refund my money. I am just think of ways to catch that guy, he is a confirmed criminal

2 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Codeye(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
mprtuary:

Guy if you want loan. I can help free. Only pay when u got it�� check my signature
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by ugolightswel1: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
mprtuary:

That's how he operates. I hope he didn't get your card details cos some people said he requested for the ATM card details for repayment and they also sent him otp. Please if your expose your card to him block the card immediately.
He is an unrepentant scammer and he will pay for his sin

It was my bvn he requested for and to GOD BE THE GLORY I did everything I could to get my bvn where I knew I stored to no avail

And he asked me how many bank accounts I m having I said 2 he requested for their details and asked me to send them to him so that they will use it to get my bvn. and I did

This is wire fraud if he continues he must be nabbed one day

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
ugolightswel1:

It was my bvn he requested for and to GOD BE THE GLORY I did everything I could to get my bvn where I knew I stored to no avail

And he asked me how many bank accounts I m having I said 2 he requested for their details and asked me to send them to him so that they will use it to get my bvn. and I did

This is wire fraud if he continues he must be nabbed one day
No doubt he will be nabbed. If you see him he is an hungry looking thing

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Tremple8v: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Some people still mumu enter 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tremple8v:
Some people still mumu enter 2020

as you mumu reach you still de 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by mprtuary: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
The scammer just called me now with an unknown number that I should delete this post and he will send me my money immediately. I told him I will only delete it if he pays everybody back their money.

7 Likes

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by CedarHoldings: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Codeye:

Guy if you want loan. I can help free. Only pay when u got it�� check my signature
in wiz kalifa! Voice, another one another one, hmm but na Ukraine u dey so na.
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Codeye(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
CedarHoldings:
in wiz kalifa! Voice, another one another one, hmm but na Ukraine u dey so na.
I cant argue boss. All I know is I don't involve in scam. And you can do it yourself. Without sending details. I only ask if successful PAY ME.
Also I'm not in Ukraine presently.
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by CedarHoldings: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Codeye:
I cant argue boss. All I know is I don't involve in scam. And you can do it yourself. Without sending details. I only ask if successful PAY ME.
Also I'm not in Ukraine presently.
na 50k i need, o ya give me the breakdown, i will give u ur cut
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by Codeye(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
CedarHoldings:
na 50k i need, o ya give me the breakdown, i will give u ur cut
If you needed 50k. What will determine is your credit score not me.
Also, all your information must be corresponding with all details you put down. If it is then you will get it.
Lastly, I will direct you to the app where you will check your information before apply or filling them. Just to be sure.
Check my signature for digit and WhatsApp
Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by coputa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Codeye:

If you needed 50k. What will determine is your credit score not me.
Also, all your information must be corresponding with all details you put down. If it is then you will get it.
Lastly, I will direct you to the app where you will check your information before apply or filling them. Just to be sure.
Check my signature for digit and WhatsApp
Loan APPS are scams

1 Like

Re: How Azsalami Scam Many Nairalanders With Fake Loan Offer by OperationalVehi: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
wow i aslo saw those post and i almost fell for it. i was even thinking i would use it to open a small business

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schlumberger It Test Format / Uba Test 7th Dec 2007 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2011 Deadline Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.