Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Human Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Human Hair (4178 Views)

Sales On All 100% Human Hair Glueless Wigs / Black Women Buy Hair Shaved Off In Sacrifice To Hindu Gods As Human Hair / Brazilian Human Hair extension (weave-on) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Hair by meggy11: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
Guys pls i need answers.
1.) This human hair we hear about or that is sold everywhere now. are they really peoples' hair? I am talking of Remy, Body wave etc. or they are processed / synthetic hair but with higher quality.

2.) how much can Remy hair go for? and how much does body wave go for ?

Pls reply if u have real knowledge on human hair. Thanks
Re: Human Hair by Phoonmie: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hi Meggy
The real human hair is actually hair donated by people like me and you and then put in wefts so as to be able to use it as weaves.
There is the raw Indian Remy and also the processed Indian Remy.
I'm not sure how much it costs in Nigeria, but in London where I' presently based, I've seen the Remy priced at £70 for 14". I retail the real hair- Brazilian and Peruvian which go for £80 and £90 respectively for 10" and a £10 increase for the next length i.e 12" and so on. All the hair kinds come in both body wave and straight.
So in answer to your question, Remy hair is more affordable than brazilian because its longevity is not as high as the other brands of real hair.
The exchange rate as at today was 268 Naira to 1 Pound.
Ensure that you buy the right thing as real hair should be an investment for any lady and last you3-5 years when you maintain them well.
See how it looks like on someone, you could make it curlier or straighter, colour it, whatever really.
We ship worldwide
I hope my information helps.

Re: Human Hair by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2012
A
Re: Human Hair by EmmaLee1: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi, we produce 100% remy human hair extension products with Indian/ Brazilian/ Chinese remy hair.100% remy hair, no tangle, please contact ys: laizyhair.com, hairbeautykit@live.cn.

meggy 11: Guys pls i need answers.
1.) This human hair we hear about or that is sold everywhere now. are they really peoples' hair? I am talking of Remy, Body wave etc. or they are processed / synthetic hair but with higher quality.

2.) how much can Remy hair go for? and how much does body wave go for ?

Pls reply if u have real knowledge on human hair. Thanks

Re: Human Hair by fazio: 1:49am On Jul 13, 2012
We deal directly with the human hair manufacturers in India.I can give you at a wholesale price,delivered to your destination.email me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Human Hair by pingyuear: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2012
I am attaching our 2012 catalog with prices for your reference. If you are interested, please let me know, and we can discuss the best/cheapest option to ship them to the UK.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Human Hair by sopretty: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
For ur 100% human, Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian, Indian, Caucasian, Cambodian and Mongolian hair pretty's weaves world is ur one stop shop, we offer the best hairs that gives that celebrity look, from colours 1-4, from straight to wavy, from ombre to single colour, from blond to red hair, from 8-32 inches, from Remi to carribean, from chocokate to smart, we 've got u covered, at pretty weaves world we offer hairs that u will have no reason to throw away but give it out after long term use cos they will never tangle or become hard and dry, all hairs available at wholesale and retail prices, call or whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs now, we give u value for ur money

Re: Human Hair by GrowYourSales(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Are you here because you want find where to get original human hair at wholesale price?

Then you want to check this out

Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair Wholesale in Lagos, Nigeria

Remember to bookmark this page. Don't say I didn't tell You

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Original Marykay Product In Abuja? / How Do You Blend Eurocentric And Afrocentric Fashion? / Are Military Style Dresses Childish Or Mature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.