Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls (4301 Views)

2015 Graduate Field Engineer - Nigeria. (job Number: 1423751) / From Petroleum Geologist To A Field Engineer / NLNG Interview Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls by EmmaMsc(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello house,
i have been invited by Weatherford for an interview. Can anyone help-out with hints on the format of Weatherford's Interviews. The position applied for is TRAINEE WIRELINE FIELD ENGINEER.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls by murtada: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2011
Hi Emma.MSc

Please i also got the invite for the interview for the post of 'trainee wireline field engineer' but the problem is the text message sent to me was not complete. I dont know if is due to network problem or otherwise but i only received one page and i think the message is more than a page. The problem i have is that both the venue and date of the interview/aptitude test was not in the message, i would appreciate if you could help me with that as i dont see any other way i can get that. I couldnt reply or call the sender of the message because it was sent as a bulk SMS (internet to phones) from 'Weatherford'. You can send it to this emaill address momoduahmed@gmail.com. I really hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.
Re: Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls by AjanleKoko: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls by d95j4: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2011
Hello Emma.Msc and murtada,

How did you interview go? I also have an interview for Jr. Field Engineer/Supervisor Trainee Wireline at Calgary office. I was wondering if you could give me some tip for the interview

Thanks
Re: Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls by EmmaMsc(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2011
@d95j4
SORRY, i m just seeing dis now. the interview didnt hold- it was postponed indefinitely.
i hup yours went well.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass A Pre-employment Personality Test / The Young, The Bold And The Free! --- Mini MBA Series --- / Fqas For FRESH Graduates Seeking Career In Power Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.