Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS (1308 Views)

How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics / Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pics 1
My hot spicy stew converted for jollof by simply frying some onions and adding to part of the stew to fry.

I then added water and allowed it to boill before adding the washed rice.

Pics 2 and, 3 .
Party jollof rice ready and served. I couldn't get bay leaf and no time for butter so I just used what was available.

So yummy!

Enjoy!

lalasticlala food don set.

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channah1 your love for soggy rice. It looks appealing. Well done.
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Channah1 your love for soggy rice. It looks appealing. Well done.

Lol... Not soggy but mushy.
I don't like eating overly dry rice but when I cook for events, I make it a bit dry than this.

Thanks Ma'am. cheesy
lalasticlala.
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's lalasticlala not Lalasticlala.. undecided
Sweet..sweeter.. sweetest..your meal looks delicious.. wink

The Nigeria jollof rice.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oh..lala with the lower case? Ok. Copy that.

Awwwnnn.. thank uuuu...

Bon-apetit.

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channah1:

Oh..lala with the lower case? Ok. Copy that.

Awwwnnn.. thank uuuu...

Bon-apetit.
Yeah lower case.. cheesy
How are ya enjoying your new place by the way?
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah lower case.. cheesy
How are ya enjoying your new place by the way?

Cool but boring. Ikoyi is one hell of a boring community except for the obalende night life that I'm not used to.

Anyways, I'm settling in nicely gradually.

Thanks darl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channah1:

Cool but boring. Ikoyi is one hell of a boring community except for the obalende night life that I'm not used to.

Anyways, I'm settling in nicely gradually.

Thanks darl.

Gbo Gbo big girl, congrats on your new Ikoyi house.

How far Channah, when you go wash this new house for your NL friends na?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's the same na. cheesy

@Channah1, you seem to like rice a lot, don't you?
When are you making beans for us? cheesy
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's the same na. cheesy

@Channah1, you seem to like rice a lot, don't you?
When are you making beans for us? cheesy

Lol.. not really though.

I like beans a lot with some soft brown plantain but the problem I have with it is the bloating it causes me. So the thought of that always puts me off. Same with yam.

Though I'm planning to make ewa agoyin and fried plantain next but I have to go to oyingbo to get the ingredients for the sauce and I don't know when I'll be going to oyingbo. So, I'll just chill on that for now because that oyingbo journey used to wear me out like crazy each time I go there due to waka waka.
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin
truthsayer009:

Gbo Gbo big girl, congrats on your new Ikoyi house.

How far Channah, when you go wash this new house for your NL friends na?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin what brand of soap do you wish to use? Ariel or sunlight?

2 Likes

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. not really though.

I like beans a lot with some soft brown plantain but the problem I have with it is the bloating it causes me. So the thought of that always puts me off. Same with yam.

Though I'm planning to make ewa agoyin and fried plantain next but I have to go to oyingbo to get the ingredients for the sauce and I don't know when I'll be going to oyingbo. So, I'll just chill on that for now because that oyingbo journey used to wear me out like crazy each time I go there due to waka waka.

I'll be looking forward to the ewa agoyin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Channah1(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ok, Ma. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by FalseProphet1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ada
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Ada

Out of curiosity; why do you call me that?
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by FalseProphet1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

I just feel like calling you that name, besides you haven't told me your name yet. Now's the time to do so, so that I can start addressing you properly. wink

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Lmao...E reach to ask o.. grin grin

Prophet a sef

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...E reach to ask o.. grin grin

Prophet a sef

As in. Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Munzy14(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

As in. Hehehehehe cheesy
Ujo o bara gi ahu?

Ka i mara ma onye ulo unu o chotala gi na nairaland... grin grin
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Ujo o bara gi ahu?

Ka i mara ma onye ulo unu o chotala gi na nairaland... grin grin

Hehehehehehehe
That was like the third time he called me that, so I had to ask, ka'm mara ma o nwere ihe o ma. cheesy
Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Munzy14(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehe
That was like the third time he called me that, so I had to ask, ka'm mara ma o nwere ihe o ma. cheesy
Lol..

May be you give an Ada vibe..Which is obvious though.. cheesy Deputy mummy.

Or

O gaa la through your history ebe a..

O wunu admirers gi cheesy

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

May be you give an Ada vibe..Which is obvious though.. cheesy Deputy mummy.

Or

O gaa la through your history ebe a..

O wunu admirers gi cheesy

Deputy mummy @Mariangeles good afternoon oooo grin

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Mariangeles(f): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahahahahaha

Nne, good afternoon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: CONVERSION PARTY JOLLOF MADE EASY WITH PICS by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? / Fyi - Kentucky Fried Chicken (K.F.C) / Calabar Man Arrested In The UK For Eating His Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.