Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation (2658 Views)

Chika Ike Celebrates Christmas In Italy, Shares Sizzling Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Chika Ike Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by omoenoma: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike is having a glamourous vacation in Cancun, Mexico. The actress was all smiling in the pictures she shared on Instagram. See more https://enomaomoruyi.com/chika-ike-shares-sizzling-bikini-pictures-flaunt-curve-as-she-vacation-in-cancun/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by ahnie: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Enjoy your life chika Ike.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by meobizy(f): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
…but which film she don act? I see her in vacation snaps all the time. Where are the pictures of her at work?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
She has abandoned the husband that laboured for her and have started advertising herself to potential customers. What was her own excuse? The usual 'domestic violence' or 'deadbeat dad' ?
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Na this garment you dey call bikini?
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
To each her own
Re: Chika Ike Shares Sizzling Bikini Pictures, Flaunt Curve As She Vacation by Gadafii: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
meobizy:
…but which film she don act? I see her in vacation snaps all the time. Where are the pictures of her at work?
she’s at work there naa, na behind the scene Shey Dey act now if you know you know cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician In Cheating And Second Child Scandal, Reveals Gistlover / Kcee -I Was Surprised When I Heard President Jonathan And His Wife, Patience Dan / 8 Wealthiest People Of All Times..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.